- Text Size +

 Scrolling through the list of ideas, the short brunette sighed to herself. I don't have any good plots for any of these... she moped silently. Maybe I should do something gentle... I picked a few gentle things, right? I've gotta be able to come up with an interesting gentle story. As she was debating with herself, one line caught her eye.

“also, a story from your perspective would be super interesting. crushing/vore/whatnot. write whatever you'd actually do/enjoy?” it read. Sarah smiled softly to herself before her eyes opened wide.

“Oh, shit!” She hastily threw open the drawer beside her, sliding the disorganized objects within haphazardly around before coming across what she was looking for, a small plastic box with a few holes drilled in. She gently lifted it, staring at the tiny person within.

“Hey, are you still alive?” she asked, tapping the box with her finger. The little person stirred, slowly crawling to their hands and knees, and weakly looked up at her massive face. The man trapped in the box started to speak, but her soft voice easily overpowered his. “Oh thank god. I'm so sorry I forgot you little guy. You've gotta speak up if you wanna be remembered!”

“Please...” he pressed a hand against the plastic, and it was obvious the gesture took a lot of energy out of him. Sarah smirked and shook the box, knocking him onto his face again as he rolled across the bottom.

“Hey, you want to help me with this story I have to write? Folks wanna know what I'd do with you, 'if you were real'.” She set the box down on the keyboard of her laptop and made air quotes, smirking again. “So let's play some, and maybe that'll inspire me?”

The little man just laid still on his back, too weak to move. Sarah opened the box and dragged him out by his ankle, laying him across her laptop and setting the case beside her on the bed. “Okay, so... what would make for a good story? I guess there should be some grovelling and worship going on, right? Worship me, little guy. Tell me I'm a goddess and stuff.”

Despite her orders, the man continued to lay still, only breathing and staring up at her. Sarah frowned and prodded him in the chest. “Hey. Come on, I gave you an order. Do it, you little asshole.” He opened his mouth and said something, but his voice was too weak to carry. Sarah sighed and leaned forward, her giant ear filling his vision. “Say that again?”

“Food... please...” he whimpered. Lifting her head away, she looked down at him with a look of disgust.

“Really? You're gonna try to make me feel bad for forgetting you in there again? Like this is all my fault, like, 'Oh Sarah, I went so long without food I can't even get on my knees and worship you!' Is that it? That's really the angle you wanna take here?” Her victim continued to lay on his back, and finally Sarah got up from the bed, storming down the hall. “Fine!” she shouted back to the little man. “I'll be right back with some food! Fuckin' primadonna.” The last part was muttered to herself.

A few minutes later she returned with a paper plate and a titanic sandwich, bigger many times over than the little man's body. She tore off a small piece of ham and dropped it on him. “There, eat up. You'd better be good to go by the time I am.” She went to YouTube and put on a Minecraft video, watching it intently as she started eating her sandwich.

Aaron had once been one of Sarah's neighbors, and he'd noticed her coming and going from time to time. He'd thought she was very pretty, and while trying to work up the courage to ask her out, he'd seen her boyfriend leaving her place. It crushed his hopes of being with her, but didn't stop her from making frequent appearances in his fantasies.

What he hadn't realized was that Sarah had seen him noticing her, and had become increasingly uncomfortable with what she perceived as a predatory gaze. Her dark imagination took over, painting all sorts of vivid images of what her neighbor probably wanted to do with her. One day, when he'd gotten too close, she lashed out and injected him with a syringe. He'd slumped to the floor and in a minute's time been reduced to the little creature he was now.

Life as Sarah's pet was hell. Initially she'd spent every waking moment playing with him, tugging on his limbs and flicking him all over. He got the feeling of a child playing with a bug, though she was always careful not to do anything permanent. He wasn't sure if she could make more of the stuff that shrank him, but she seemed to treasure him.

Then came her boyfriend. The stark contrast between her solitary personality and that which came out when he was around was remarkable. She went from a cruel, playful deity to a wholly submissive pet, obeying the boyfriend's every order. She'd introduced Aaron to their games, and he had been forced into multiple deadly threesomes, as well as servicing almost every part of each of their bodies. He'd been so thoroughly and repeatedly broken by the two of them that he no longer even retched when he thought of the things he'd been made to do.

Slowly, though, their enthusiasm to torment him faded. He still remembered the first time he'd been left in his prison for a whole day. The drawer was pitch black and his container was cramped, instilling in him a powerful sense of claustrophobia. He could hear her doing things just through the dresser door, but shriek and pound though he may, he was powerless to get her attention.

Those periods had only gotten more frequent and longer as time went on. He had no idea how long he'd been in the drawer this time, but it was long enough he thought he might die. When Sarah finally laid that piece of ham across his body, he cried in happiness. This twenty-something girl had just given him a scrap of her meal, and it meant the world to him. He craved human interaction, and since the only other person in his entire life now was Sarah, he saw her feeding him as an acknowledgment of her love for him. He wept as he wolfed down the meat, but his crying was inaudible over the booming sounds coming from her laptop.

“Okay little guy, time to get up onto your knees.” Sarah pulled at the ham, but he clutched it so hard he was pulled up along with it, his fingers digging through the strip of meat. He dangled off the end like a piece of live bait, and Sarah giggled.

“Oh, is this the game you wanna play?” she asked, hovering him over her mouth. He looked down at the giant hole beneath him, kicking frantically.

“No! Sarah, please!”

“Hang on!” Sarah started shaking the morsel back and forth, loosening Aaron's grip on it. He screamed and clung to his lifeline as hard as he could, but the meat itself was tearing, unable to indefinitely support the tiny man's weight. Before he knew it, the ham snapped in two, plunging him towards Sarah's waiting mouth.

With surprising dexterity, the giantess closed her mouth around his midsection. Her teeth were just touching the top of his pelvis, and her lips were pressed around his chest. Aaron felt her tongue teasing the length of his legs, prodding his crotch playfully to draw an erection out of him, one he knew from experience would go unfulfilled.

He could hear Sarah typing behind him, but he couldn't see the screen from his position. Eventually she stopped and rolled him over in her mouth, such that he was facing down and out, rather than up at her face. She tilted her head back, and he could read the words on the screen.

“Then the little man screamed,” it read.

“Uh... ahhh!” Aaron yelled insincerely. Her hands quickly returned to the keyboard, amending the sentence. As she did so, he felt her teeth close further against his skin, slightly dragging back and forth.

“Then the little man screamed well, because he knew how much Sarah enjoyed hearing it and if he didn't she might just fucking tear him in half with her teeth.”

“Oh god, please don't!” he obeyed, squirming in her mouth. His arms were free from the confines of her lips and he pressed against her face, trying to pull himself free. He was, of course, too weak to move himself. As soon as he screamed for her, he felt more than heard a low hum of delight come from within her throat.

“His cries were fine, and they satisfied Sarah, but she wanted more. She wanted the real thing.”

“Oh no... no, please, Sarah, please! Please, I'll scream! I'm screaming! Please Sarah, don't!”

Aaron felt her lips curl in a smile as she continued to type. “She maneuvered one of his legs between her teeth and bit down, cracking the bone but leaving the limb in tact.” His eyes went wide and he took in a breath, but before he yelled again she typed more. “Intact. In tact. The limb intact.” After another pause, she opened up a web browser and looked it up.

“Please, don't do this, Sarah! I-it's just one word! I can be useful, see? Please spare me, I can help you write!” She ignored his pleas, looking it up online. When she saw he was right she gave a soft hum of acknowledgment, made the change in her story, then pulled his leg over towards her teeth. “No! Please, no! Please Sarah, oh god please no!”

The teeth closed gently on the limb, which gave only a moment's resistance before snapping under the pressure. He howled in agony, and again the delighted moan of pleasure came from Sarah's throat, the low bass rolling over him and shaking him to the core, agitating his wounded leg in the process.

“Sarah did the same to his other leg, drawing out those delicious screams further.” Aaron pleaded incoherently as he was pulled to the other side of her mouth, her teeth once again coming down on his leg. He twisted and shook when he felt the unforgiving objects close around him and managed to shear into his own leg with her teeth, his blood spurting out. She felt the warm liquid spill onto her tongue and frowned, twisting her mouth to the side in disappointment, and further cutting into his leg. Aaron's screams were wild and frantic now, but Sarah calmly returned to typing.

“Then he was an idiot and she bit his leg off, which was really annoying. She had wanted to draw this out a bit longer, but decided to just go for the kill.” Sarah reached up and pinched his top half, still sticking out of her mouth. She felt his ribcage through his emaciated flesh, running her fingertip gently against the ribs, enjoying the feel of them. Then she began to squeeze.

The first rib snap brought the most satisfying wail from Aaron that Sarah had ever heard, and she leaned back against the wall, closing her eyes and drinking in the sound of his suffering. She teased her finger against the snapped rib and slid her other hand up her chest, gently fondling herself while Aaron fought and screamed for his life, unwilling to accept the inevitability of his death.

“That's good,” Sarah said after a giggle, moving Aaron to the corner of her lips like a cigarette so she could speak properly. She wasn't concerned about permanent damage anymore, so she didn't feel the need to stay mute. “That's so good. Just keep doing that.”

The next few minutes were excruciating for Aaron. Sarah didn't keep breaking ribs, she just pressed her finger against his already-broken bones, grinding against them and keeping his shrieks fresh. Aaron thought he might be the first person to actually scream his throat out of his mouth, but before he could accomplish this, his vision started to fade rapidly. He'd lost a lot of blood through his leg, and combined with the pain constantly flooding through him, his body finally just gave up.

Sarah frowned as her toy went limp in her mouth. She broke a few more ribs, but nothing spurred him to motion. Sighing in dissatisfaction, she took him into her mouth and ground him up in her teeth, swallowing the bloody pulp that had once been her neighbor. She leaned forward to her laptop again, straightening her shirt, and looked at the screen.

“Then the little man screamed well, because he knew how much Sarah enjoyed hearing it and if he didn't she might just fucking tear him in half with her teeth. His cries were fine, and they satisfied Sarah, but she wanted more. She wanted the real thing. She maneuvered one of his legs between her teeth and bit down, cracking the bone but leaving the limb intact. Sarah did the same to his other leg, drawing out those delicious screams further. Then he was an idiot and she bit his leg off, which was really annoying. She had wanted to draw this out a bit longer, but decided to just go for the kill,” the screen read.

Opening a new, blank document, Sarah once again returned to the list of ideas. Yeah, she thought to herself glumly. I'm gonna have to write something gentle.