- Text Size +
“This was a bad idea. This was a bad idea. This was a bad idea.”

It was a crisp clear afternoon, and school had just let out. Students, both tall and small made their way home. Some did so in a myriad of vehicles, while others simply walked home.

“What do I do if he sees me? What'll my excuse be?”

Danny walked home alone after school, as he was accustomed to. He lived roughly a mile away from the campus, and certainly didn't mind making the walk to and from it every day.

“Dammit, Holly! Why do you have to be so... so...”

Today though, he was being stalked. As he'd begun the traditional walk home, he was unaware of a girl following him. This was quite a feat, considering that the girl, Holly, was an astounding fifty feet tall from head to toe.

The two walked, one completely unaware of the other. Holly didn't live in this direction, so she was understandably worried about how she'd explain it to the tiny boy she'd chosen to follow home. That is, if he ever realized he was being followed.

“Just say something Holly! You practiced it in the mirror! It's not that hard!” She quietly whispered, though it could be heard by many as her size magnified her voice a great deal. Her movements were also lacking in subtelty, as her giant, pounding cratered the pavement with every step from her tremendous body.

Miraculously, Danny remained unaware the entire time. He turned down a corner, and continued the walk home, bobbing his head happily as he did so.

“I wonder what he's thinking about?” Holly thought, as she vaulted over a row of homes, and ducked behind an apartment complex. Dozens of people screamed at her to watch where she was going, but they didn't matter. The cute, brown-haired boy she was following was what mattered to her.

Suddenly, a woman approached Danny. A woman his own size. Holly's heart seized up at the sight, wondering if they knew each other? What if Danny already had a girlfriend? A normal girlfriend? Could she find it in herself to try and steal him away?

Holly's bottom lip began to quiver as the woman conversed with Danny, and the young giantess leaned forward. She couldn't make out any of what they were saying, but the anxiety building up in her body was reaching critical levels.

Standing up, the top half of her body towered over the apartment complex as she cupped her hands to her face. “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” She screamed, instantly regretting it as she realized how insane she sounded, and ducking back behind the building.

Heart pounding in her chest, Holly exhaled loudly, deathly afraid she'd been spotted. Her hot breath fogged up many of the apartment windows on this side of the complex, and she simply fell on her bottom, unable to keep the uncomfortable crouching stance she'd adopted any longer.

A deep rumble passed through the block, and Holly cupped both hands over her mouth, deathly afraid she'd just given herself away. What then?! He'd know what a freak she was for following him, and think she was a monster. Oh, why did this always have to happen to her?

With agonizing slowness, Holly repositioned herself, and peeked over the roof of the apartment complex again, immediately realizing she couldn't see him from this angle. With a slow, controlled crawl, she reached one of the edges, and peeked her head out from the corner to get a better look.

The two were separating! Danny was resuming his walk alone, while the mysterious woman was just standing at the corner! With a relieved sigh, Holly felt her former energy return, and she stood up on her two feet again. Straightening out the pleats in her skirt, she tip-toed loudly through the streets, and took cover behind a tree to observe him further. The overgrown bush did nothing to hide her colossal body clad in a brightly colored school uniform, especially as she used her fingers to break apart the top third of the tree so she could peer over it.

“He's so cute...” She thought to herself, blushing visibly as she imagined herself asking him out. In her dream he'd accept, and the two would fall in love instantly. They'd spend years together, get married, and grow old. As a giantess she'd take care of him, and he wouldn't think of her as a monster. He'd think of her as a princess. A queen. His wife.

Holly smiled goofily over her daydreams, before slowly opening her eyes again. H-How long had she been daydreaming? He was gone! Where could he have gone? Had he noticed her? Was he running away in fear? Oh, if she could just explain to him how she felt!

Frantically looking around, Holly spotted her answer in the woman who'd been talking to him walking in her direction. She seemed a bit weirded out by the giantess hiding poorly behind a tree, but tried to ignore it. It didn't work, as the giantess leaped from her hiding position into the middle of the street and wrapped giant fingers around her waist. Uncaring for the little woman's safety, Holly carried the little thing up to her face in an extremely quick movement.

“You! You were talking to Danny! Where does he live?” Holly asked, the overwhelming volume of her voice clearly putting the little girl in some pain as she clutched her head. The school girl wasn't exactly feeling patient right now though, and shook her fist violently, making her little victim rather dizzy in addition to the pain.

“Come on! I have to...” She explained, feeling a bit awkward about things. She couldn't just admit to a stranger how cute, wonderful, and amazing Danny seemed to her. That'd be... well, that'd be weird!

“I'm...” the little woman tried to respond as the world around her spun. “I'm...”

“Yeah?” Holly asked, trying to ignore the cacophony of noises coming from her shoes as her presence in the middle of a street was beginning to cause a bit of a traffic jam.

Without any further words, the woman in Holly's fist began to vomit, and the giantess quickly dropped her on the ground again. Unfortunately, a few stray drops of the foul liquid had come into contact with her fingers, and Holly could feel tears welling up in her eyes. Danny would never accept her in this condition! He'd notice her imperfections immediately!

Lifting up her skirt slightly and giving a dozen men a view they'd never forget, she wiped her fingers off along the inside of her skirt. Danny was gone now, unless she decided to finally be brave and take action! The schoolgirl giantess brushed any dust or dirt from her top, and broke into a run. Her powerful, pounding feet ripped huge chunks from the tarmac with every violent step she took. All she had to do was find Danny, then she could admit her feelings for him! But where had he gone?!

Suddenly, she spotted him. He was looking around, as the powerful rumbling of her steps had worried him. His head began to turn in her direction, and not knowing what else to do, Holly made the first move that came to mind. Spotting another line of smaller buildings to her right, she dove before Danny's view could reach her, and hid herself behind the line.

Unfortunately, her intense landing only shook the ground again, and rocked the entire neighborhood's structures on their foundations. Danny of course, felt this, and broke into a run, assuming an earthquake.

Immediately after landing Holly sat up and peeked out over the top of the smallest building. It was only about two stories tall, making the stance uncomfortable, but she held her ground. She watched as Danny ran, suddenly worried that he'd found out about her. Was this just his way of saying no? Did he really hate her?

“I'm not good enough for him anyway.” Holly thought to herself sadly as she gently sat down, watching as the immediate area still reeled from the aftermath of her landing. Curling her legs in against her chest, she watched as the rest of the little people scurried about. Of course he didn't like her. She was a freak of nature. A monster. He probably wished she was dead.

“Why did I have to be born this way?” She cried out, tears freely flowing from her eyes now. “I didn't choose this life! I am who I am!” She bawled towards nobody in particular.

Overwhelming sadness compelled her to give up on this chase. To go home, and pretend like he didn't exist. After all, he probably viewed her the same way. If only things were different! Why couldn't she be normal.

This line of thought led to a new, stronger emotion stirring up in her fragile psyche. A sense of indignation began to form, and Holly could feel herself getting upset over this entire situation. She shouldn't have to change herself for anyone! She was who she was and he should accept that!

Convincing herself that she was in the right, the mentally unstable giantess began to stomp after the unaware boy. He was knocked from his feet by the hard stomps, and turned around, watching as a towering giantess approached him slowly.

“Danny, I...” Holly began, suddenly freezing now that he was looking up at her. Why did the bad boys always have to be so cute? “I... I'm” She tried again, feeling her heart pound violently in her chest. She hadn't hurt him, had she? She certainly hoped not...

The smaller boy shook his head, in confusion, before climbing to his feet and dusting himself off, Reaching into his pockets he pulling out a pen and notepad. Quickly scribbling something down, he held the tiny piece of paper up for the giantess.

Holly felt her muscles seize up as she reached down to pick up the minuscule pad from his hand. Their fingers touched for a moment, and she felt as though she might faint. Her heart fluttered as she brought the tiny thing to an eye, and focused on it as well as she could. The words were hard to make out, being as tiny as they were, but she was intent on finding out what message he had written personally for her.

“Sorry... I'm....” She read aloud, excited over how neat and perfect his handwriting was. “...deaf.” She finished, feeling her heart sink into her stomach. He's deaf? Really? How had she not known that? She'd been following him since lunch and he didn't look like he was deaf! She couldn't date a deaf guy! He may have been cute, and pretty, and perfect, and smell nice, and have really neat handwriting, and be smart, and be nice, and be cute, but she couldn't date a deaf guy!

Slipping her backpack from her shoulders, Holly pulled out a notepad of her own as well as a pen made to her scale. Quickly scribbling down a return message, she showed it off to him, before dropping his positively tiny notepad at his feet.

There, in big, clear letters was a question 'Do you know where Chad Middleton lives?'

Danny shook his head apologetically, and Holly felt a pang of disappointment. With an audible and visible sigh, she slipped the notepad back into her backpack. Without another word, she left the little man standing there, wondering what on Earth had just happened.

Meanwhile, Holly was already lost in her own thoughts. She didn't know where Chad lives, but she had a general idea. All she had to do was wake up tomorrow at sunrise, stalk his general neighborhood, stop any cars he might be in while keeping a look out for pedestrians, ask him out, get married, live a happy life, have three children, move into a big house....