- Text Size +
Things are always darkest before dawn. This was a mantra that Alexis lived by, and after getting kicked out of her MMA Organization for 'Excessive Violence” things couldn't get much darker for the athletic redhead.

Then the letter came in the mail. Underground fighting was always shady, and extra dangerous, but Alexis accepted, believing it to be her silver lining. Now she was reaching the address the letter had printed, and a smile crossed her face. It was a beautiful mansion overlooking a mid-sized city. She'd always associated these sorts of things with abandoned buildings behind dark alleyways. This was rather cozy, and she couldn't wait to stain its inner walls with her opponent's blood.

Strolling on up to the front door, she pounded on it several times, waiting for an answer. Sticking her hands in her pockets, she began to grow excited as she thought about what would be happening soon. She'd get to step into the ring again, which was always great, and would probably get to pound someone to a pulp. Did she have it in herself to kill someone?

The door opened and an older gentleman took the bag she was carrying off to another room. After a nudge in the right direction, Alexis blanched while navigating an endless crowd of old, rich people. She couldn't stop herself from groaning audibly, considering it a step down from the young, excited crowds she was used to performing in front of.

Thankfully she reached the end of the room quickly, and came across another strong, fit looking girl standing next to an older man in an expensive suit. “This my opponent?” Alexis suddenly asked, not impressed with the woman standing in front of her.

“Now hold on a second there lady, we'll get to introductions in a moment, just follow me into this eleva-”

“Just tell me if she's my fuckin' opponent or not.” Alexis growled rudely, cracking her knuckles. The stunning blonde just stood stoically, not intimidating by the mean, smug girl. “Oh I get it.” Alexis taunted, bending forward slightly. “The strong, silent type, are you? God I can't wait to-”

“E-Enough!” the man suddenly shouted, stepping forward. “Please, come with me into the elevator, and I'll tell you what's going to happen!” He said, leading the two women along.

The blonde followed silently, and Alexis rudely shoved her shoulder into the woman as she passed. Showing complete restraint, the blonde followed after, and the trio stepped into the elevator.

“Ahem, as you may know, this is a bit of an unorthodox fight we'll be having.” The man began as the elevator started to descend. “The winner of this fight will be paid handsomely for it, while the loser will...” he said, his voice trailing off.

“Die.” the blonde woman said in a monotone.

“Erm, yes.” The older man said after a brief cough. “In addition, there'll be quite a bit of collateral damage, so to speak. Remember, you're here on our dime. Should you disobey orders, we won't hesitate to terminate you ourselves.” He said darkly.

“Yeah yeah yeah.” Alexis said as the elevator dinged and the sliding doors opened. “Let's just hurry up and get this started.” She said as she started to punch the air, itching for a fight.

“I do admire your eagerness.” The old man said, while escorting her forward. All you'll need to do is stand on this spot, then go outside when you're told to. Oh! And you'll need to wear this.” He explained, handing the woman an earpiece.

“God this is taking forever.” Alexis complained as she snatched up the small ear piece. She shoved it into her ear and stood on the designated spot. She began to yawn, bored out of her skull when a bright red laser shot out from the ceiling and engulfed her.

“Sorry that took you by surprise. Are you awake?”

Alexis sat up slowly. Her eyes were blurry, her head was pounding, and the hot sun was blazing down on her exposed skin. Feeling herself up for a moment, she noticed she was now wearing her gym shorts and a sports bra, and felt a pang of anger at the thought someone had changed her clothing while she was out.

“What you see before you is real. Why don't you go practice on them?' The voice said.

“Practice on... what?” She asked herself as the vision began to slowly clear up. Outdoors again, she quickly realized she was in the city, she'd seen from the mansion. For as long as that elevator ride was though, it didn't seem to take her very low, as the city looked just the same as it did before.

Climbing to her feet, Alexis suddenly felt a bit dizzy, as she realized that things weren't quite what they seemed at all. She wasn't sitting on the cliff overlooking the city anymore, she was at ground level, and her bare feet were settling down on its outer edges! The loud, screeching sounds of metal could be heard and she turned her head up, watching as a monstrous steel cage was rising from the ground to trap the entire city.

“You guys mean business.” Alexis said with a chuckle, watching as the entire population slowly became trapped with the giantess fighter. “I'm guessing you want me to practice on these taller buildings then?” Alexis asked as she careless strode through the city, flattening people and buildings alike with her careless steps.

“Yes.” was the simple response. With a savage grin, Alexis spun quickly around and delivered a devastating roundhouse kick to a building that stood up to her breasts. As expected, her foot cleaved through it like a hot knife through butter, and she watched as the sheared part of the building fell down to the busy streets. A chorus of screams could be heard from the move, but Alexis was only getting warmed up.

Bouncing on her heels, she began to punch the air, occasionally stopping to move her foot over a shorter building and flatten it beneath her bare toes. It didn't take much for the mean giantess to be willing to destroy a city, and she was taking the job in stride. Another skyscraper exploded suddenly Alexis got a running start and tackled the entire thing. Shards of glass glittered as they fell onto the streets full of innocent, crushable people.

“This is great!” Alexis giggled, feeling more alive than she'd felt in awhile. “But what's all this for? You makin' some kinda weird fetish video or something?” She asked,

“No no, nothing so crass. Just a simple fight to the death with several thousand casualties while the rich and powerful observe from outside of the cage.” The voice over the earpiece said.

“Fight to the-” She began, surprised when the giant blonde was climbing to her feet near where Alexis had first shown up. Also dressed much skimpier now, the blonde shook her head to clear her vision, and spotted her opponent. Adopting a fighting stance, the two stared each other down, while an entire city watched with baited breath.

The staredown lasted for nearly a full minute. Any tiny individuals caught near the bare feet of the giantesses could see the toes clench and relax subtly, waiting for the other to move. They both remained completely still though, knowing what being careless in this fight would mean.

Alexis moved. She launched herself at the blonde stranger, pulling a fist back as she moved. The blonde stepped forward as well, and the two met in a great city square. Their feet pulped through thick, dense crowds of people while their fists met with each other's faces high above. Neither party was the victor in the standoff, as they both stumbled backwards from the force of the other's blow.

Adrenaline began to course through Alexis's veins, and she charged forward again, intent on taking advantage of her opponent before she could fully recover from that first, devastating blow. Unfortunately, the blonde was quicker to recover than Alexis realized, and countered with a fist directly into her muscular abs.

Loud, rumbling coughs could be heard as Alexis had the wind knocked out of her, but she was far too excited to slow down at this point. Recovering far-too-quickly considering the power behind the blow, she launched another devastating punch into the blonde's face.

The attacks continued back and forth as the evenly matched giantesses brawled for supremacy. As they did so, their bodies and clothing began to get covered in red specks, as people met their ends under, or around the towering bodies. Neither of the two giantesses cared though, only focusing on ending the other's life so they could leave with the exceptional cash prize.

Unfortunately, they were simply too evenly matched. After half an hour of this the two were breathing very hard, and Alexis launched a weak punch at her opponent's face. It hit, but the impact did little to stop, or slow down the punch the girl threw in return. Sweat poured from their bodies and the smell of their perfect, hard-working bodies was permeating the air.

“It's...” Alexis gasped, finding it difficult to breathe. “It's been awhile since I've...” she panted. “...Since I've had a fight this good.” She finished weakly, offering the blonde a small smile.

“Same.” the other girl said simply, wiping her brow with a bloodied fist. “When I threw you up against one of those cage walls...” She explained, pointing to one of the many huge, giantess-sized dents in the metal cage. “It bent easier than I'd expected it to.” She finished, offering Alexis a small, knowing wink.

Alexis knew where this was going. She wasn't expecting to make a friend today. A giant, murderous friend who she'd spent the last half hour actively trying to kill. But a friend was a friend, and she couldn't deny the appeal behind her idea, assuming she was reading the blonde's intentions right.

“So...” Alexis said, standing up straight. “Are you implying what I think you're implying?” She asked, a mischievous grin crossing her lips.

“Why should those rich assholes be allowed to condemn the people of this city to their fate?” The blonde asked, looking at the many footprints she'd left behind in the struggle. “We're the ones with all the power here, and I don't like them.

“N-Now listen here.” The older gentleman's voice said as it crackled into the girl's ears. “You two are under strict contacts to-”

At once, both giantesses ripped the earpieces out from the sides of their head and tossed them onto the street. A quick stomp crushed both, ignoring the dozen or so people that also ended up beneath the soles.

“Let's go.” Alexis said, and the pair broke into a run at the weak cage wall.

As expected, it creaked loudly, before that entire wall fell over, covering dozens of miles of empty forest and freeing the two sweaty giantesses. With slow, dominating strides, they stepped up the mighty plateau, and their giant, wiggling toes were mere inches from the mansion .

“We quit.” The blonde said, as both she and Alexis raised their foots high into the sky. An all-encompassing shadow engulfed the mansion, while tiny old men and women could be seen trying to escape. It was completely hopeless though, as the two feet came down slowly, both giantesses groaning softly as they were now actually enjoying a crush. These people weren't simply side effects that their size caused in the fight. These were intentional.

They deserved it though, and Alexis twisted her foot from side to side on her half of the mansion while the blonde tapped her toes on the side she'd crushed. Both feet pulled away suddenly, and left behind a huge, deep, moist footprint.

“What should we do now stranger?” Alexis asked, placing an arm on the blonde's shoulder and tousling her ponytail.

“You could ask for my name.” the woman said, crossing her arms over her chest.

“If I cared about your name I would've asked it ages ago.” Alexis rudely said.

“Well fuck you too then.” The blonde snapped as she wrapped an arm around the giant redhead's waist. They were truly ushering in the beginning of a beautiful friendship, as well as the end of all mankind.