- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a sequel/continuation of "Feelin' Blue"

 The cold night air swept down the street as Bree climbed the steps to the door of the apartment building. She shivered, but it wasn't from the temperature. Running a hand over her jacket, she felt the lump of the small jewelry box in her pocket and grinned to herself. Inside the box was a little human, a tiny being completely powerless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted with him.

Bree pressed the buzzer for the apartment she wanted, and a few seconds later a voice came through the speaker. “Hello?”

“It's me, baby. I've got something really really fucking cool to show you.” The door buzzed and Bree let herself in, quickly jogging up the stairs to her boyfriend's apartment. The door was already open when she got there with Ricky standing in the doorway, a cocky grin on his face.

“You ready to take that jacket off and show me what you got?” he said, looking her over as she walked past. For a moment her heart fluttered, wondering how he could have known, before she realized what he meant. Rolling her eyes, Bree pulled the box out of her jacket and took it off.

“No, this is what you're really gonna want to see,” she said. He closed the door and walked close to her, taking the box.

“What, did you get me jewels?” He shook it beside his head and a series of thumps audible to the both of them came from inside, followed by a high-pitched whining. Bree held her hand to her mouth, giggling, while Ricky frowned. “What the hell, did you get me something alive?”

“Open it!” Bree said, still smiling. He did as he was told and opened the box cautiously, as though he expected a rabid vermin to leap out and attach itself to his face. Instead he saw Adam curled up in the far corner, whimpering and clutching himself in pain. Bree stood on her toes and looked over the top, laughing again as she saw her tiny ex in obvious pain.

“What is this?” Bree shrugged, walking around the box to stand beside her man.

“Just some guy I found. He was already like that, and I immediately thought of you when I saw him!”

“Me? Why?” Ricky was still staring incredulously at the little man who was starting to stir now, getting up to his knees to face the giants before him.

“Well I was thinking that you and I could have a little fun with him. You know, push him around, make him do whatever we want.” Bree ran her hands along Ricky's arm and nestled her head against his shoulder, still staring down at Adam. “We can pick on him 'cause he's weak and little.”

Ricky arched an eyebrow. “Yeah? You wanna see me tell this little fag what to do?”

“Oh God, do I,” Bree whispered, turning her head to kiss his shoulder. She kept her eyes trained on Adam, and saw him looking directly back at her, but his face was too small to read his expression. She winked and gave Ricky's neck a long, slow lick.

“All right, let's have some fun, just the three of us.” He snapped the box shut and pulled away from Bree, walking over to his nearby couch. “And you,” he pointed at Bree. “Strip and crawl over to me like a good girl.”

“Oh, yes Master,” Bree said, already undressing herself. Her mind was on fire with possibilities, and she couldn't wait to get started. In seconds she'd shed her clothing and was on her knees, slowly crawling towards Ricky, who was sitting on the couch facing her, his legs spread wide. She knelt between his legs and placed a kiss on the crotch of his jeans. The warmth of his erection lingered on her lips.

“What do you say we put the little faggot to work, huh?” Ricky suggested, opening the box and spilling Adam onto his pants. Bree bit her lower lip, noting with delight how he was smaller than her boyfriend's bulge. “You like being down there, don't you?”

“Please, you're making a huge mistake! She's a psychopath! You can't trust her!”

“Are you talkin' shit about my girl?”

“That's what I'm trying to tell you! She's not your girl, she's-” Adam was cut off as Ricky's massive thumb came over his face, completely smothering him. The giant pressed his hand against the back of the tiny head and lifted little Adam into the air. The two watched as he clawed at the massive digits, his legs kicking frantically in the air.

“The fuck you say?” Ricky shook his helpless captive, adding to his suffering. “She ain't my girl? What the fuck do you know?”

“Are you gonna squish him?” Bree asked. Immediately upon saying it, she realized how much she enjoyed the word squish. She liked the way it sounded in her mouth, and the messiness it implied. It was something you did to a bug, and then wiped up with a kleenex and threw away in the trash. She could already visualize Adam's blood running down Ricky's hand, his insides slowly spilling out of him and onto the denim below, to be licked up by her.

“You want me to?” Ricky asked, shifting his attention to her and leaving Adam to squirm for air. “I thought we could do a bit more with him.”

“No, you're right. Let's play with him a bit longer.” Adam suddenly fell from Ricky's loosened fingers, landing on his back against the length of the giant's erection. He wheezed in air, clutching his throat as though he was just strangled. Bree looked down at him with a predatory smile.

“You should thank your Master for allowing you to breathe, little boy.” She breathed slowly, trying to calm the adrenaline coursing through her. “You should get on your knees, give his cock a kiss, and thank him for your life.”

“Fuck you! You fucking slut piece-of-shit motherf-” He was again interrupted, this time by Bree as she leaned forward and scooped him up with her tongue, drawing him into her mouth. He screamed and pounded against her tongue and teeth, but there was still nothing he could do. Every little thing these giants decided to do with him worked perfectly, and his own powerlessness to stop them only infuriated him more.

Closing her lips behind him, Bree toyed with her ex with her tongue while undoing the pants of her boyfriend, who watched her eagerly as she did so. She unzipped them and pulled them down, reverently undoing the small button on his underwear that barely contained his manhood. She drank in the sight of his swollen erection pushing free of the fabric, and with a practiced scoop she loosed his balls as well, cupping them and giving a gentle squeeze.

“Christ, you make me feel so good, Bree,” he said, his eyes roaming over her nude body. He lingered on the collar Adam had given her, which was still fastened around her neck. “Where'd you get that?”

Bree didn't want to answer the question, so she used her full mouth as an excuse and dismissed the question with a wave of her hand. Leaning forward, Bree kissed and teased his testicles with the tip of her tongue before opening her mouth wide and taking them inside, shoving Adam hard against the soft flesh. He kicked and squirmed, and Ricky let out a long moan of pleasure, eyes closing and head rolling back onto the couch.

Adam was in hell. The sex-crazed giants wouldn't let him take a breath for longer than a few seconds at a time, and every new game drained more and more of his energy. He couldn't stand losing to this barely-legal slut and her boyfriend, and what made it worse was that he'd gotten himself into this mess. He'd chosen to give the woman he thought he loved complete power over him, and she'd taken advantage of that at the drop of a hat. He had nobody to blame but himself.

Carrying her shrunken ex up the length of Ricky's scrotum with a long, slow lick of her tongue, Bree deposited him at the base of the cock, pulling her head back. “Now then, little boy,” she repeated pointedly. “Kneel, give it a kiss, and say 'Thank you for letting me live, Master'.”

His initial reaction was to keep fighting. He wanted to tell her to go fuck herself, that she was a two-timing slut whose whole reason to exist hung between a man's legs – or multiple men's legs, as the case may be – but whatever resolve he'd had broke when she'd thrust him against a gigantic ballsack. Adam crawled to his knees and lowered his face to the warm skin below. He pursed his lips and kissed the thick shaft, then raised his head. “Thank you for letting me live, Master.” His voice was hollow and weak, but the giants heard it nonetheless.

He startled suddenly as a loud noise came from behind him. Turning to look, he could see Bree holding both hands over her mouth, laughing loudly into them. Her eyes were screwed shut as she giggled, and the giant started chuckling too, Bree's innocent mirth catching on with him. Ricky reached forward and tousled Adam's hair roughly, his smirk stretching from ear to ear. Adam felt the urge to scream again, but couldn't find it within himself to do so.

“Okay, okay,” Bree said once her laughter had died down to sporadic snickering. “Now hump it.”

“What?” Ricky and Adam asked together, looking at her incredulously. She fixed her gaze on the tiny man, staring him down with a sinister sneer.

“You heard me. Hump that gigantic cock with your tiny little pencil-dick. Show it how much you love it. Kiss it while you do, too.”

This is too much. This is the line. This has to be the line, Adam thought, even as he slowly crawled up the length of the shaft, lowering his pelvis until it touched the giant's dick. He closed his eyes in humiliation and started to slowly grind on the dick.

“Don't forget to kiss, little bitch.” Ricky's voice carried the order this time, and Adam unflinchingly obeyed. He couldn't stand what he had become, but he had no recourse. Their cruelty would go unpunished, in stark contrast to his own defiance of their orders.

“So, where did you get that collar?” The giant asked, ignoring the little man serving his cock.

“O-oh, I uh,” Bree hooked a finger through it, tugging softly while she tried to think of a good excuse. “You know, I just saw it in a store and I thought it looked cute. It's kind of like, you know, like a pet thing!”

“A pet thing?”

“Yeah, you know, like... you can own me now! And when I go out everybody can see it and they can think, 'that girl is someone's pet'.” She smiled and rubbed Adam's back, pressing him harder against her boyfriend. “Like this little guy is our pet.”

“I bought her that collar!” Adam suddenly shouted, her act of casual humiliation overriding his better sense. “I bought it for her because she wanted to wear it when we fucked!”

Ricky frowned, looking between the two. “What's he saying?”

“Nothing, nothing. He's a dumb little thing, just trying to cause trouble probably.” She scooped Adam up in her fist, curling her fingers powerfully around his weak frame. “You know what, we should probably just get rid of him after all.”

“No, I want to hear what he has to say.”

“Why? It's stupid, he's a stupid anim-”

“Put him down. Now.”

Bree stared up at Ricky, weighing her options. It would take less than a second to reduce Adam to pulp, but she'd be more culpable that way. Slowly, her fingers unfurled and dropped Adam onto Ricky's leg.

“Tell me what you were saying, little faggot.” Ricky's voice was low and hateful, and Adam wasn't sure the truth wouldn't get him into more trouble.

“I... that's all I meant earlier. She's a slut, she's fucking, like... I-I-I don't even know how many guys! We had sex earlier tonight, and then I showed her this... this stupid fucking formula, and she told me she'd rather have me as a pet than as another spare boyfriend.” Bree was red in the face, her fists curled tightly at her sides. “She's fucking nineteen, man!”

“Yeah, I know,” Ricky said. “Why, how old did you think she was?”

Adam was startled, but shook his head. “It's... it's not important. What's important is that she doesn't care about anything but getting fucked. She's insane!”

Leaning back, the giant put a hand up to his chin, staring down at the little man as he thought over what had just been said. “So, what you're telling me is that you shrank yourself down and then you got surprised when she didn't want to fuck you anymore. Is that about right?”

“W-well... I mean, I had an antidote! She fucking poured it in the sink!”

“Really?” Ricky looked up at Bree, who nodded. He laughed. “Well shit, that's pretty funny. Bet you didn't expect that one, huh?”

That glimmer of hope had been rekindled in Adam's chest, but as Ricky laughed down at him it began to die again, more painfully than before. “Please... you have to help me. I just need one phone call and somebody who can unshrink me will come get me and I'll never bother you again, I swear to god.”

“What's he mean, unshrink him?” He addressed Bree again.

“He stole the stuff from his work, but nobody knows he did it yet, or that it was him.”

“So... nobody knows to look for him yet, but they will soon?”

Bree nodded.

“Well, shit, seems like the answer is pretty clear then.” Ricky looked across the floor, spotting Bree's discarded clothes. “Honey, go fetch one of your stockings. Bring it over in your teeth.” Unsure if she was in trouble, Bree smiled weakly and went to do as she was told.

“Wait... wait, what are you doing?” Adam called up.

“I'm getting rid of you, you dumb little meat-sack of evidence.”

“What!? Don't you even care that she's fucking around?”

“Psshh, nah. Why would I? I've got other fucks too, only fair that she should. Sounds like you just thought too highly of yourself.” He smiled. “Thanks for the collar, though, that's really neat. I'm sure she and I are gonna love playing with it.”

“No! You can't do this! You can't just kill me, that's... that's fucking wrong! I'm still a person! No!” Adam continued to scream as Ricky lifted him up, chuckling the whole time. Bree returned with her stocking, and Adam was dumped carelessly inside, tumbling end over end.

“Go ahead and put this on, then use it to get me off,” Ricky commanded, laying back on the couch. Bree wore a wide grin, looking at her squirming ex through the soft brown fabric.

“My pleasure, Master.” She lifted her leg and pulled the stocking on tight, Adam's soft tickles delighting her more. He was mashed against the sole of her foot, his arm bent out awkwardly behind him as she gave a final tug to the stocking, ripping his shoulder out of the socket. He screamed in pain, tears springing to his eyes.

Crawling onto the couch, Bree sat on the arm opposite Ricky, lowering her foot onto his erection with Adam pressed right up against the center. He shrieked and howled, the pain in his arm sending fire through his nerves as Bree began to roughly grind him against Ricky's cock.

“Oh god, yeah... that feels so fuckin' good...” Ricky moaned, pressing himself against her foot. The little bump of a man added extra texture to her sole that turned him on like never before, and he felt himself fast approaching climax. He lifted his shirt up to his shoulders in preparation.

Please!” Adam cried moments before Bree crushed his ribcage against the dick, permanently silencing him. He coughed up blood and bright colors flashed through his vision, dancing across his eyes as unconsciousness quickly overtook him. One of his last thoughts was of how beautiful Bree had looked earlier that night, kneeling before him in the nude, wearing the collar he had placed around her neck. I own you, now and forever, he'd whispered into her ear, and she'd given a shiver of pleasure that drove him wild.

“Ohhh, ffffffuck yes,” Ricky moaned as he came, and Bree pressed down hard with her foot before the dick deflated. It easily crushed Adam's puny body, smearing his intestines across her sole and the length of Ricky's shaft. Bree smiled at the streaks of scarlet on her boyfriend's flesh and lazily trailed Adam's corpse through the pool of cum on Ricky's chest.

“Oh, gross, don't wipe that shit on me!” Ricky laughed. “Take that off and... fuckin' burn it, or something, I don't know. Just get rid of it. And bring me a towel.”

Bree peeled the stocking off and carried it into the bathroom, grabbing a towel for her boyfriend. She dropped the mangled body of her ex into the trash, moving the contents of the bin such that it was near the bottom, then strolled out, giving her foot a final twist on the carpet to scrape off whatever remained.