- Text Size +
“Wake up!”

Hundreds of men knew the sound of that voice well, and rose from their makeshift hay beds. Life after being shrunken wasn't pleasant, but they'd grown used to it. Or, as used to it as one could get, as some people regarded the sound of that voice as the harbinger of death.

A man in one of the tanks was hysterical. An older gentleman in his early forties was screaming and searching desperately for a hiding place among all the loose hay. People stayed away from him like he had the plague, and backed up if it looked like he was even going to take a step in their direction. None of them wished to share his fate, and the more experienced men knew that staying away was a good way to avoid that.

One younger boy didn't quite know what was in store, and approached the thrashing man. He tried to calm the screaming man down, knowing that none of them would be given a second glance if someone in their tank was in the middle of a breakdown.

For his efforts he received a powerful punch straight in the jaw. Teeth were loosened and blood exploded from his face as he fell back, and clutched it. His nose had been broken, and he now knew why no one had come to help the man. The boy tried desperately to control his bleeding, but the blood kept pouring all over the hay, staining it a plainly visible bright red.

A shadow slowly crept over the tank and the majority of the men looked up at the source. It was a beautiful woman, with long, black hair tied up in a ponytail. A pair of thin glasses rest on her nose, and she had the slightest smirk of superiority as she looked into the aquarium tank she stored the little men in.

Her name was Lyla, and she was the owner of the shop the dozens of small tanks were situated in. The place was intended as a shelter for men who'd been shrunken by a mysterious disease, and she took care of all their needs. After being cleaned up they were put up for adoption, and the unaffected female population was allowed to adopt them if they so pleased.

They almost never did. It was unfortunate, but the prospect of having a tiny man was only appealing to a very small percentage of women, and the disease affecting these men didn't much care about that fact. So a new policy was instated, where any man kept up for adoption for longer than a month was to be 'Put down'.

Lyla couldn't have been happier when that news came down from her superiors. Since she'd taken the job initially it had been getting increasingly difficult to explain away the numerous accidents tiny men under her care seemed to suffer. Now every man came with a timer. An expiration date, and she was glad to start nearly every morning by ending one of their lives.

Now she was standing over the aquarium with her one victim today. An older man, he was unappealing to the few interested clients this place actually got. She'd intended to simply walk up, collect him, and 'Dispose' of him out of sight, but she was given quite the surprise. A second little man was injured, and bleeding next to him. A wry grin crossed the giant girl's face, as she knew she'd have to dispose of the damaged goods as well.

Paying no attention to anyone else in the tank, she reached her long, slender fingers inside, and plucked up the bleeding man. His minuscule limbs fought against her fingers as he was lifted, but there was no use. Holding the man with his head sticking out from her fist, she brought two of her other index fingers up, and pinched the sides of his little heads. With a crowd of little men watching, she gave the head a slight turn, breaking her victim's neck, before crushing him completely in her fist.

A soft, lusty groan came from the woman as she stepped away to toss the man's body into the garbage. She returned a second later, and plucked up the hysterical man who was now screaming about how he didn't want to die. She paid him no mind though, and pulled the front of her jeans forward, and dropped him into her panties. Maybe he could put his violent struggles to better use in there.

With a pleased sigh, she left the section of the store with all the tanks and stepped behind the only desk in the entire room. Uncapping a pen on the table she crossed out today's date, and read who was due to expire the next day. Again an unsettling smile crossed the girl's lips when she saw who was due for disposal tomorrow.

While other tiny men were labeled with a simple physical description alongside what tank they resided in, this man had a name. Clayton Gold. A former lover of Lyla's who'd wound up in here an astounding twenty-nine days ago. He'd cheated on her, and she'd ended the relationship, never quite forgiving him. Some unknown period of time later he wound up shrunk, and delivered back to her. Parts of her wanted to end his life the day he showed up, but she'd held back. She wanted him to stew in his fear for as long as possible

Rubbing her fingers between her legs, Lyla spurred the little man in her jeans into further action as she thought about the past several days with Clayton. Even if he was an unfaithful bastard, he had managed to maintain his boyish good looks, and many girls had seemed interested in him. It had taken a lot of work to ensure he stayed, but she'd pulled it off well. Today was his last day, before she was allowed to do whatever she wanted completely free of repercussions.

Standing on two weak legs, she walked back over to the tank he resided in, and peered through the glass. Her giant finger tapped at it , offering him a smile as he tried to turn away. He knew just as well as she did that his time was almost up.

Yawning happily, Lyla stood straight up again and headed for the front of the adoption center. With a casual flick, she turned the closed sign over to opened, and returned to her desk. Ready for another long, boring day of no people, she lay back in her padded leather seat, and kicked her feet up onto the desk.

The tinkling of a bell woke Lyla from her surprised sleep, and she watched as a younger girl entered her shop. Nearly jumping out of her chair, she adjusted her t-shirt, gave her groin a quick rub to spur her toy back to life, and walked over to greet the girl, eager to get her out so she could resume her nap.

“Hello, how can I help you today?” She asked, keeping a fake pleasant demeanor.

“Oh.. um. Hi. I'm... uh...” The girl began, looking a bit shy about asking Lyla for help. “I want to adopt a little man. To... have. You know?”

“Well, you came to the right place!” Lyla giggled pleasantly. “Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Maybe someone tan, and handsome? Or maybe a guy who's small, pale, and extra-weak?”

“O-Oh my.” The girl said, suddenly having a flustered look on her pretty face. “No thank you. I'd like... something a little specific, if you've got it?”

“Oh?” Lyla asked, leaning in a little closer. “What do you want then?” She asked, keeping a playful grin as she spoke.

“I'd like...” The shy girl began again, twirling a lock of curly black hair as she began. “I'd like a guy who's kinda light-skinned... with freckles. A muscular build. Brown hair. And short, not long.... Is that too much to ask?” She said quietly.

“Oh no that's perfectly alright.” Lyla said, watching as men who fit that description were all rushing to the glass walls of their tanks in the hope that they'd be selected. “The good thing about men is that they can understand what we're saying, so everyone that fits your description is right there waiting for you!” She laughed pleasantly.

“O-Okay. I'll just look around.” The girl said, as she bent over to look into the tanks. Men of all ages were pounding on the glass, and making motions for the giantess to give them attention. Some flexed their meager muscles, hoping to leave an impression on the girl, while others tried pointing at their naked cocks, hoping the girl was looking for a man who could please her sexually.

“Th-There's so many of them.” The girl said, amazed as one man started to viciously beat those around him to prove how tough he was. Another was on his knees, bowing to the girl and offering prayers to her. It was enough to send strange feelings down anyone's spine, and this girl was certainly no exception.

“Ooh... what about this one?” She airily said, pointing to one man weeping against the glass walls. He looked to be a rather pathetic sight, and that was enough to catch this woman's attention.

“Oh... him?” Lyla asked. She was asking about Clayton. “You don't want him.” She began, thinking fast. “He's a bit of a crybaby, and gets upset over the smallest things.” She lied, standing back up.

“I don't think I'd mind that. He's exactly what I'm looking for.” She giggled, tapping a finger on the glass and gasping when he clutched his ears in pain.

“Well, if you don't mind me asking, why are you looking for someone so specific?” Lyla asked, trying to probe some more information out of the girl in an attempt to dissuade her.

“School.” The girl began simply, taking great delight in tapping more at the glass. “I failed Math, and swore revenge on Mr. Wake. But unless he shrinks around me, I don't see that happening, so I thought I'd find someone who could take his place.” She said happily, enjoying tormenting little Clayton.

“Oh, well then you definitely don't want that one.” Lyla teased, and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder. She was lead over to a different case, where a man was violently pounding at the glass in a vain attempt to shatter it. “See this guy here is a bit violent, which only makes it all the sweeter to have him under your control, know what I mean?” She asked, raising an eyebrow flirtatiously.

The girl blushed, and nodded. It made sense, at the very least.

“But the other guy is the spitting image of...”

“Don't worry about it. You won't be seeing much of his face when he's under your feet, will you? Or inside your clothing, if you catch my drift?” She added, whispering naughtily. “I know what most people like to do with their men, and trust me, you'll want a fighter.” Lyla explained, absent-mindedly rubbing the man between her legs some more. His struggles were beginning to slow, and she'd have to get him some air soon.

“Okay. You've convinced me.” The girl said excitedly. “Ring him up please!” She chirped, bouncing slightly as her former nervousness evaporated . She was going to get her own miniature Mr. Wake to torture! It was going to be the best!

“Sure thing sweetie.” Lyla whispered, plucking two men out from the tank. “You can even keep this one, on the house.” She said, hoping to keep the girl from going back to look at Clayton again.

“Ooh. Thank you.” She said, waiting for Lyla to begin the short walk back to her desk before stretching out the back of her tight jeans and dropping the scared victim inside. Rubbing her cheeks together for a moment, she gingerly walked over to the desk, ready to sign the papers declaring ownership of her new pet man.

In less than a minute the man had been bagged up and given to the young student. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lyla kicked back in her chair once more, and quickly drifted off to sleep again.

Hours later, she awoke, and noticed it was dark already. Another day with only a single interested person! This job was the absolute greatest! Cushy, plenty of hours, good pay, and free reign to do whatever she wanted to whomever she wanted!

“Speaking of which...” She thought to herself with a slight grin. Standing up, she quickly ran for the tank her former lover was in. With a quick movement, she plucked him out, and returned flip the store's sign to closed for the night. A cruel, knowing smile was all she gave her former boyfriend as she shimmied her pants down, and exctracted a drowned, ruined corpse from between her legs.

With great aim, she threw the ruined body into the garbage, and bent down ever so slightly to spread her lower lips. Tiny, pathetic cries for help were soon muted as her inner muscles smothered the little man's face and body. He fought valiantly, but would never stand a chance against a giantess.

With her index finger, Lyla shoved her former love inside of her, before pulling her pants back up. She certainly wasn't going to let him drown like the last man though. She just wanted someone to accompany her for the night, before beginning the second phase of his new, tiny life.

As her slave.