- Text Size +

Trapped in his briefs the entire car sways. There's a sudden slam of a car door and massive footfalls as the officer begins walking. Terrified, Alicia wondered what the giant had her. She hears the sound of a door opening then slamming shut. The cop grabs the entire car from his briefs and puts Alicia and the car on what appears to be table. The cop is standing in front of her and notice that his prominent bulge is just above table level. His hulking muscular frame is staring down at her, still in complete uniform. His right hand was slipped under his belt as he began fondling his massive package.

 

He starts speaking, " Ya know. I fucking hate people like you; people who don't respect authority. And now I'm going to make sure you do. Get out of the car." Alicia quickly being to try to unfasten her seat belt but she realize that it's currently stuck!

 

 

"I'm not going to ask you again you little shit. Get out of the car, now!" His booming voice echoed all around her. Alicia then scream up at him, "I'm trying! Please! Give me a second!" But he can't hear anything her saying.

 

Suddenly through the windshield Alicia see the officer's gigantic index finger nail. It was much larger than the size of the car. It looked as if it was being pulled back the giants equally large thumb.

 

"Oh no, what is he doing ?"

 

Suddenly the car was flicked across the table and crashed harshly on the other side. All the airbags went off and glass shattered everywhere. Alicia were lucky that only got a few bruises.

 

"I fucking told you to listen to an officer when he tells you to do something. Remember I can fucking flick you around like a bug. Thats how small you are, little lady." the booming young cop continued. Alicia saw him begin stepping over to her position on the table. "If you don't get out this time, I swear you'll never get out that car."

 

Alicia is completely desperate at this point. She jiggle and jiggle the seat belt and scream out in vain; he can't hear her. She sees his body begin to lean over the table and she sees also he is resting his massive bulge on the table. His hand is fondling it still though now through the front of the jeans and Alicia sees a long rod begin shaping through the dark pants.

 

"I'm going to give you till the count of three." There was suddenly deafening sound of zipper as the cop undid his fly.

 

"1..." he said. She continued to jiggle the seat belt as this young stud lowered his boxers and the largest cock she has ever seen pops out. The cop's cock is comparable to the size of his night stick but at her tiny size it was unimaginably huge. The hard shaft landed heavily on the table with meaty thud only inches away from her position. She screamed with fright. She can not believe what just happend!

 

"2..." the cop continued...He lifted his thick, long cock over the car and she could see his handsome face in ecstasy as his huge hands rode his manhood above her. Suddenly he slammed his cock down hard causing a deafening slap. He kept flopping his hard cock on the table right next to the car! the entire car would shake violently as the slaps nearly made her ears bleed. The car was nothing, absolutely nothing to the officers dick.

 

"3." Alicia heard the bellowing voice of the officer say. With a suddenly click your seat belt was unbuckled and her  burst out the car. She started running as fast as she could away from the car across the table. Alicia look back and see the buff cop lift his impressive cock high above the table and slam it with manly force right onto the car. The shock wave caused her to tumble and fall to the table top. If she were only just a fraction of an inch closer to the mammoth cock she would have been grounded to a pulp.

 

Alicia looked up at the officer and his handsome face give a deathly sly smile. "I'm glad you started to see things my way now."

 

He licks his finger then it descends upon her. The tip of the index finger was covered in his spit as it got closer and closer to Alicia. The adhesive properties of the spit made her stick tightly to the tip of the finger as it touched her. Alicia scream but there is nothing she can do.

 

With Alicia stuck to his finger, the giant cop pulls back up his boxers and zips up his pants. The pretty woman relieved to see this happen, thinking that he was just trying to scare her. She fighting with all her might to try to get out of the spit that is sticking her to the finger tip, but it's starting to dry causing her to stick even more. He raises the finger to his face and Alicia are level with his gigantic mouth in which he could pop you into any moment if she "didn't obey."

 

"Now if you had listened the first time I told you to get out of the car, you would still have a car." He says this with a sly smile on his face and Alicia is frozen in confusion. What was he saying? Her car was still on the counter, she still had a car. He turns his finger to where she is looking towards the table again, she beats up car resting amongest the other larger objects on the table. He reaches his free hand out and with two fingers picks up the car and brings it up to his face almost level with where she was. Alicia was even more confused now.

 

"What will he do with my car?" she says.

 

"Next time I tell you to do something you better do it!" As the giant cop says this her just watch, Alicia has no control and no idea of what to do. The giant put the car on the ground, then raised his right foot and flattens the car completely. He rubbed his foot on the ground, and Alicia shuddered when she heard the car wreck crushed. Then the cop giant raised his foot and Alicia saw with horror what was left of his car completely crushed.

 

The cop giant chuckled again, increasing the fear of the young woman. He took the carcass crushed the car and threw it in the trash. Alicia watched his car disappear into the depths of a gigantic canyon

 The giant looked at his captive in his hand and laughed again

 "Now, my little lady, let's play together! Let's have fun!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hi, i'm back! Sorry it's taken so long to update. I'm French and write one story in english isn't to easy! I'll try to continue...