- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter isn't overlly great as I just wanted to pump out a chapter. Not much childish action happening in this chapter but it does end with something that will make you excited for teh next chapter. If you want a specific fetish featured in this story just ask. I might not be able to oblige but if I see a way of working it in I might.

Stacy remained trapped within the confines of the room, unable to get past the giant metal gate use to keep babies in. She found herself completely helpless as she looked around the room, observing the small children in their natural environment. Two girls were playing with pink ponies, a boy was running around with a toy aeroplane and three more boys were throwing stuffed animals at each other. However, her attention was quickly drawn to a fourth boy who was walking towards her current location with eyes focused squarely on her!

Stacy immediately ran for her life as the giant infant grew closer and closer as his size seemed to increase with each step. She didn't realize just how big the children were until they were right next to her and he almost was. However, he took a slight curve in his walk and moved away from her, instead heading towards an action figure that was laying on the ground mere 'yards' away from her. It appeared to be a false alarm.

However, this scare showed her just how much danger she was in. If that child did go after her than there would be nothing stopping him from doing whatever he wanted with her. She needed to get help as soon as possible or at the very least hide from the gigantic kids that could easily turn her into a snack if they were hungry. That's when something showed up that could turn her into paste with a single step.

The giant iron gate opened up as the god-like form of Alyssa showed up. She pulled it open with amazing strength and entered the dungeon of a room, walking over to Emma to give her something. From Stacy's tiny vantage point she couldn't see what the giants were doing or saying as there was a fat little pig in the road, however a few seconds later Alyssa started walking back out and was about to pass through the gate before she noticed a small child who needed attending to. Bending over she was only a short run away from Stacy and so the tiny girl pumped her legs and got moving.

It appeared the child was being fussy about something and it was taking Alyssa a while to fix him. Picking him up she brought the crying infant to her face and started walking towards to cleaning bench. Walking towards Stacy. Now, people often say third time's the charm and in this case it is true. Having survived two near death experiences at the feet of someone else, Stacy simply couldn't avoid the third as Alyssa's feet came closer.

The gigantic woman pulled her leg back and before the tiny shrinker could even so much as cover her face the foot swung down at incredible speeds and made contact with Stacy. The pointed toe section of the shoe made a direct impact on Stacy's torso and the kinetic energy sent her flying across the room. The sheer force of the impact instantly crushed her rib cage and snapped her neck and as she smacked into the wall her spine snapped in several places. The girl died instantly.

"Huh?" Alyssa said as she looked at her feet "Did I just hit something?" She was looking around the ground trying to find the source of the impact before a small groan from the child in her arms warned her that she had more important duties to attend to. "Oh, sorry honey. Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"

For Stacy it was the scariest experience she had ever felt. All she knew is that she was hit by something and instantly blacked out and when she came too she was not only paralysed but she couldn't breath. Her lungs would have been burning if it wasn't for the fact that she couldn't feel her lungs, or any part of her body for that matter. What had happened to her?

She felt an incredible pain in her legs as she heard several sharp snaps occur all around her body. She didn't know that her spinal cord had just repaired itself and therefore allowed the pain from her body to once again travel to her brain. As soon as this happened she experienced agony she had never felt before. Every limb felt like it was on fire and she couldn't make heads or tails of what the pain meant. All she knew was that it was bad and that she wanted it to stop.

Several minutes later more snapping occurred as her bones slowly and systematically reformed and reconnected until her entire skeleton was once again intact. Next was her muscles and organs an then her outer tissues. Finally her entire body was fully repaired and she had no idea why. She was covered in body but there wasn't a mark on her body. Not one scratch, bruise or puncture mark. Was she immortal?

Standing on her feet was again she looked around and noticed that she had been out for quite a while. There was a definite increase in the amount of children in the room and the ones that she had noticed before had gone. With this many kids she guessed it must have been around midday and that lunch time would soon be happening. Lunch time was a good time for her to plan her rescue. During lunch all the kids are handed juice boxes and sandwiches while the grownups go and look after the babies and feed them.

This is the one time of the day where the workers are the least busy because they are just sitting down bottle feeding babies and eating their own lunch at the staff table. It was the perfect time for Stacy to run over to one of their legs and climb them for help. However, in order to get there she had to escape this room which was still locked with that same metal gate. If she can't get over that gate then she was going to be trapped here forever!

However, it appeared that one of her prayers had been answer as it looked like one of the kids had left a toy near the fence. The toy was a big purple bunny and it was leaned up against the gate in such a way that it created a perfect stairway to one of the holes. If she could climb that bunny she could jump out through that hole and make her way over to the staff desk to wait for lunch. And so Stacy quickly started making her journey.

Her trek was relatively uneventful but it seemed like the distance was much further than what she thought it was going to be. She knew she had been flung across the room but it still seemed like the distance had increased. Even the things in the room looked bigger like the tiny carpet fibres in the rub and the odd toys lying around. They were all much bigger than what they were before. Stacy thought that she might be shrinking but instantly removed that thought from her mind. Thinking on such worries were not going to help her at a time like this and she should just stick to the task at hand.

Finally she made it to the bunny and almost felt like puking when she saw the sheer size of it. It looked more like a freaking double decker bus than a stuffed toy and it smelled like a public restroom. Although she imagined that it probably had seen a lot of body excrements though she tried not to think about that as she began to climb it. The toy was disgustingly sticky in some places and wet in other as if it had recently been in one of the children's mouths or something (Which it probably had) but she did not care about this once she made it to the top.

She was about to jump through the hole when a stomping was heard behind her and a dark shadow was cast on her destination. Slowly turning around she saw the smiling face of a young 2 year old boy as he reached for the stuffed toy. Stacy grabbed on for dear life as she was lifted higher and higher into the air, her freedom falling further and further down below as she now found herself trapped.

The kid had a wild look in his eyes filled with malice and greed as her stared down at the tiny girl. However this was probably the terrified interpretation of Stacy as the child's face showed nothing more than innocent happiness and curiosity. This was especially true when he found a strange bug on his favorite toy. He continued to stare at her as she clung onto the fabric of the bunny, screaming in fright. 

Finally, Stacy's worst fears came true as the boy reached out with his other hand and scooped the shrunken girl up. His fist was so large that it covered her entire body with only her tiny little head poking out as he raised her to his face. Stacy would be screaming in agony and fear if her lungs weren't being compressed by the incredible strength of the toddler as she was held in front of his mouth. His breath was disgusting, smelling like a mixture of drool and milk, as he breathed all over her. 

However, it appeared that Stacy might be saved as the young child inserted her into his mouth. Before the giant maw closed Stacy saw the panicked look of Emma as she rushed towards the child.

"Oh, no, no, no, sweetie, don't eat stuff on the ground" She bent over and quickly lifted his face into the air, opening his mouth and putting her fingers in.

However, before she could get his mouth opened even a little big there was a think "Gulnk" as the child swallowed the tiny object. Figuring that whatever it was couldn't be toxic, Emma lifted the small child into the air and put him with the rest of the children. Whatever he ate will probably come out later.

Chapter End Notes:

As you might have guessed the entire next chapter will be devoted to her time travelling the wide expanse of the childs body. She will also get to know her new found powers quite well as they will come in very handy. 

This Challenge is taking much longer than I expected and I don't know how long it will be still. Hope you guys can bare with me. Also sorry for the very boring chapter.