- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter Four


The dropping sensation abruptly stopped with a hard bounce...

He had landed on the floor right next to the trash can. He could actually see out though a small section, the tiled floor, through the tiny openings between the treads of the knitted sock.

He heard the huge voices of three gigantic females thundering above him. He wriggled up through the tubular knitting and poked his head out...

Monstrously huge, shifting and stepping around like enormous beasts, the collosal female giants fought above him like tremendous, beautiful Dinosaurs!

The black skin-tight leggings towered above, skirted in a short black mini that twirled around her shifting behind like a floating ships sail, billowing and shrouding the wide muscular gluteus mass that was just hidden beneath it...

It appeared to be his 'enormous' wife, Carly!

Trish was being attacked by her, and the other sister Jennifer, flanked her on the other side..

Skin tight levi's displaying her well rounded behind, Jennifer stood with a slanted hip jutting out to the side, the low angle view was simply breath-taking for the miniature set of eye's that peered out from behind the tall plastic trash container...

After crawling out of the sock, his trembling nakedness shivered from the cold tiled floor. He quickly crawled around behind the huge trash can and huddled down behind it. Covering his ear's from the loud yelling, he strained to protect his eardrum's from the massive, roaring outbursts!

The whirlwind of huge, thrusting feet, stomped and thudded around in the open tiled floor beyond the plastic wall of the trash can...

Resounding vibrations from three different sets of heavily weighted feet, scooted and stomped around just in front of him, shaking the crowded floor space.

Three gigantic giantess' clambered about high above him, their voice's roared like angered she-beasts! The echoing walls within the bathroom created a reverberating 'canyon-like' atmosphere.

They were fighting and arguing over 'him',.. his knee's bounced like jumping beans as he quickly dashed for the safety of the space behind the huge plastic container. The pain in his thigh muscle still stung, and the hard floor hurt his bare knee-caps as he was forced to crawl like a scampering insect...

Overwhelming fear and excitment consumed him. He wasn't sure if one of the giant women was actually his wife, he thought it was her,...but she was just so GIGANTIC!


The sound of their tremendous voice's rattled his skull, disorienting him...

He felt weak, and dizzy from hunger and the constant fear that had consumed his world. He stayed hidden, daring not to move a single muscle, as he tried to listen to what they were arguing about, their massive size seemed to cause their voices to become so distorted that it all just blended together like a rumbling vibration of strange thundering noise.

He saw a hand reach down and gather up the sock that he had just crawled out of...

Very swiftly, it grabbed up both of them and swept them up, along with the T-shirt...

The T-shirt silently fell back to the floor. A brief quiet filled the canyon-like room...


Then the outburst returned even stronger! Scuffling, huge, thrusting feet skidded and twisted all around, out in the center of the floor, while earth shattering female voices broke the sound barrier in the thundering sky above him!

The socks fell back to the floor and he pulled himself into a fetal position and held his hands clamped tightly over his ear's!

A bustling commotion erupted, then a sudden rush of swirling movement...then, there was a mass exodus of the huge tile-floored bathroom, all three sets of tremendous feet thundered away...

The stampede-like exit left him sitting in the cold empty space, suddenly alone, and in nearly complete silence...


The huge monolithic door slowly crept open, a creeking sound alerted him to the swinging movement, as it opened back into the room in slow motion...slowly ticking to a stop, halfway open...

Bob quickly considered his option's. He wasn't about to stay in this 'Bathroom' any longer!

He staggered to his feet, staying low he swiftly scooted under the bottom edge of the door and scuttled out into the carpeted hallway.

The long length of the cathedral-like hall spread out before him, a long looming distance in both directions, he hesitated briefly before he quickly decided that, he would, 'once again' try to make it to the stairway...

His naked body chilling from the cool outside air, he made his way along the baseboard of the towering walls.

Reaching the top of the cliff-like edge, the top-step rounded over with the ruffled carpeting...

He sat down and let his feet hang-down over the edge. He slipped over, and slid down to the next step. Jumping up, he hurried to the edge of the next level and quickly sat down again...

Repeating the process, he made his way down the stairs with a sliding, dropping, seated flop...

Over and over, he continued to make his way downward. The carpet warming his backside, from the repeated friction burn as he slid across the carpeted steps, he worked to keep-up a steady pace, traversing the flat section of each lower step as quickly as he could...

His heart was pounding, racing with an 'adrenal-rush' as he dropped down from the last step and landed on the floor. The wide open space suddenly seemed to open-out into the magnificently huge, stadium-sized, living room!

He stood gawking in sheer amazement of the tremendous size of everything!


A strange new optical effect seemed to change his view. Squinting, a confusing refraction of his distant vision suddenly became blurry, and distorted...

The light dissolving into the distance, creating a mirage-like effect. Like a wide-angled camera lens, he cast his eyes out over the bluishness of the ultramarine bloom...

His dimsightedness, as his tiny miniature-sized pupuls tried to re-focus on the vast monolithic forms that stood towering in the tremendous distance, suddenly took-on a kaleidoscopic view of overwhelming proportions!

Although, he had been inside this very room many times, it seemed so unprecedented, so vastly unreal...

His queasy stomach tightened up, as he padded his bare feet across the plush carpeting, quartering his way across the open space in the magnificent living room. He felt his naked skin chilling again as the cooler air had quickly dried the damp sweat from his naked body.

Making his way to the front door, he stopped to marvel at the size of a pair of fuzzy slippers. He recognized them from the bathroom...they were his mother-in-law's, Diane's.

He started shaking again, the sudden sight of the compression prints inside the heel, foretold the massive weight of the giantess that had worn them...

The scent from her collosal feet, a mildly formed essents, emmenated from within the crushed fabric, allowing an enticing aroma to gently fill the air around them...

Bob lingered in fasination of that arrousing scent. He glanced around, quickly checking to be sure that none of the Giagantic women had entered the huge room, he walked closer to the slipper and squatted next to it.

His heart pumping frantically, he causiously reached out and rubbed his fingertip's over the flattened out lining inside the huge heel-print...

The sensation was almost instant. His mind swirled with trembling intoxacation...

The aroma was simply amazing, he closed his eye's and lowered his face down to breath-in...

Diane's scent filled his head, an arrousing elixer of her natural odor and the salty mixture of her dirty feet...

Bob felt his cock growing firmer as he rubbed the fabric under his fingertip's. He could not stop himself, he crawled into the giantess' slipper and laid out onto his belly...

The softness seemed to swallow him up, his head inside the toe of the slipper, he rolled around and stretched out, pressing his face into the large compressed toe prints.

The largest toe print, being slightly larger then his head, he was simply fasinated with the sudden sensation!

He pressed his throbbing cock into the middle most section, and felt the soft arch-area slightly give under his pressing erection.

Thinking better, he couldn't allow himself to let his guard down. He sat up and took one last whiff of the powerful scent then he crawled out of the giantess slipper and stepped over closer to the front door...

The doggy-door was a few feet taller than him, he walked up to it and pushed on the bottom part. The door swung out slightly, but he instantly realized that he would have to push as hard as he could...

The thought that he was completely naked forced him to reconcider. He would have to wait until dark, when everyone was asleep, then he could sneak back up to Jennifer's room and get back inside the Doll's house, get some more cloths, then make his escape...

However, for now, he just needed someplace to hide. He started back toward the kitchen...

The small breakfast table sat near the edge of the kitchen, a long table cloth hung down nearly touching the floor. He made his way underneath, and found that it would be a good safe place to wait it out...

A few moments passed, and he was able to relax for a short while. The image of his wife, as she stood over him inside the bathroom returned to his mind. He was shivering constantly, the cold hardwood floor under his feet felt like polished ice...

He wondered what time it was? He felt a pang of hunger. His head still slightly swooning from the lingering scent of Diane's massive fuzzy slipper...

He was so glad to have gotten away from Trisha, she would have never given him the chance to escape though, if Carly and Jennifer hadn't confronted her. He thought about Carly, did she know about all this, and what had happened to him?

If Trisha wasn't involved, then was Jennifer behind all this... Why would Carly do this to him?

He sat down and crossed his leg's, leaning over his knees he tried to relax and get his head together...

A scuffing,-'scooting-like' sound, moved out across the floor like a sweeping rush of a passing vehical...

'tic tic tic-tic tic tic-tic'- The swiftly shifting feet of a '10-foot-tall' toy poodle, suddenly bustled past the curtain....

Bob rolled onto his belly so that he could see out from under the edge of the curtain-like table cloth, out across the surface of the outside floor.

A huge pair of bare feet stood by the main kitchen table. They were instantly recognizable to him, the same pair of huge feet that he had watched inside the bathroom....

She yawned-with a long, excessive, drawn out groaning that escaped her, as she poured out something into a glass. Humming softly, she turned back and 'plopped' those bare feet back across the floor towards the back sliding-glass door.

Yankee followed her, his sharp toenail's clicking across the hardwood floor as he quickly passed through the kitchen area. The giant dog stopped briefly and poked his nose under the edge of the table cloth...

Bob could see the curious poodle's face, as it inspected the air, sniffing out the area under the table...

He trembled with shock as the dogs nose vacuumed up the scent. He braced himself for the attack when suddenly, as if there was nothing at all, the little dog pulled it's nose back and headed toward the sliding door right behind his towering mistress...

Releasing a long breath....Bob, caught himself from nearly passing out from shock!

The smell of Diane's slippers still lingered on his skin... the dog didn't pick up on his scent!


Bob relaxed again, settling back, he sat up on his butt, rubbing his hand's over his legs trying to warm himself up a-bit. He wasn't allowed to relax very long when Trisha's booming voice resounded from the stairwell...

"I'M TELLIN MOM!", she yelled out!




*