- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Three



Carly peered in through the miniature bedroom window. The tiny bed was empty and Bob was nowhere to be found...

Jennifer and herself had searched every tiny room, there was no sign of him anywhere...


"He couldn't have gone far", Jennifer said, as she tried to settle down her frantic sister...

"I thought you said that he'd be safe in there?", Carly said, pointing at the interior of the completely opened rooms of the now un-roofed Dollhouse...

Towering above it, the two women peered down into the open rooms, "WHERE IS HE?"

"He 'has' to be 'inside' this house, somewhere!", Carly said, as she flipped over an end-table, and squatted down to look-inside, through the miniature rooms at eye level...

Jennifer stepped away, and looked all around on the floor of her old room.

She searched the closet and removed everything that was low enough for a six inch tall person to hide inside of...shoes, shoe-boxes, a small plastic bucket...

Small enough to hide? 'Or', maybe he got out of the room! Jennifer had a sudden sinking feeling...

Carly had the same thought, at the exact same time...


Carly sat down on the edge of Jen's old bed. Taking a slow sweeping look across the floor, her eye's settled on the space at the bottom of the door...


"Could he fit under the door?", she whispered, as she swept a few loose strands of hair from her face, blowing out an anxious breath of desperation.


"Yes, but I don't think he would have...., she stopped. Both girls looked at each other...


Both of them spoke together: "PATRISHA!"



***



Jennifer went straight from her old room, to Trisha's room. "tick-tick-tick", she tapped her fingernail's lightly on the doorframe...

Carly stood behind her, arms folded tapping her toe impatiently...


"Trisha?", Jen called through the closed door... No Answer.


"Trish, you in there?", she asked. Pressing her ear to the door, she listened for a moment...

"She's not in there, should we....", Jen said, as she grabbed the door knob and turned it...

Jen told Carly to keep watch, pointing toward the stairwell...

Carly nodded, and turned to watch the steps...


Jen stepped into the room, taking in the cluttered space with a slow sweeping inspection, she cast her eye's over the desk area and over to the large un-made bed...

She stepped into the center of the room and squatted down to look under the bed. Shoes and dirty clothes lying around all over the floor, scattered around among magazines and empty candy wrapers...

She stood up and stepped over to the desk...

Looking down she found a pair of tiny Doll shoe's, lying on the floor next to the trash can. She bent down and picked them up. Then she noticed the tiny skirt, and pants...

The buttons had been torn off the shirt, and the crotch of the pants was very wet...

Just then, Carly stuck her head inside the room: "She's Coming!"

Jennifer quickly stuffed the tiny cloths into her pocket, stepping around she turned and slipped out of her sister's bedroom...

Carly and Jen hurried back down the hall and into her old room. They waited a little while, before stepping back out into the hallway...

"I think she has him in there", Jennifer told Carly. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the miniature clothing and carefully placed the little articals into Carly's open palm.

Carly inspected the little doll cloths with a widening set of anxious eye's...

Jennifer had to hold Carly back, grabbing hold of her shoulder's she forced her to wait just a little while longer.

Giving Trish enough time to settle in, they thought they might catch her off guard. They had heard her door shut, when she closed it, and then promptly locked it.


After a short while, they were both about to knock on her door again when, their mother called for them from the bottom of the stairs.

Sounding a slight bit winded, Diane raised her voice to yell up through the stairwell...

"Jen', 'Carly',...could you girls come help your father load this stuff?",

"Yeah MOM, we'll Be Right Down!", Jennifer yelled back to her.


"Let's go down and help Dad, then we'll come back up here", Jen said.

"No, I wanna get him 'away' from her!", Carly whispered, (they were standing right in front of Trisha's door)

"She's not going to hurt him, she's just, being an asshole that's all", Jen whispered back, "It'll be Okay, come-on...we'll have plenty of time to get him out of there later-'tonight', alright?"

Carly agreed, and was forced to regretfully follow Jennifer back downstairs. They found their parents in the living room with the front door propped open, several suit cases and a stack of packed up boxes gathered by the door.

The two sisters worked as quickly as possible, helping Frank load-up his truck for his trip to the mountains. It took nearly an hour, and the two of them sat down at the kitchen table for a cool glass of iced tea after they were finally finished.

Frank's truck pulled out of the driveway and Diane stood at the door waving to him as he pulled away...

She closed the door, and joined her two daughter's at the table. Diane sat down after pouring herself a glass of iced tea. The three ladies sat quietly, feeling a slight bit guilty about allowing Frank to make the vacation, another 'solo' trip...

Carly looked around at her mother and sister, "Why didn't Trish help us?"

"Oh, she's more trouble then it's worth", Jennifer snorted...

Diane drew her eye's down, disapprovingly, "Jen, she's just, 'Like' that, just 'let-her-alone", she said.

"Yeah, she's just a spoiled lil' BRAT!", Jenn spouted. "She's never had to work for anything!"

"That's enough!", Diane barked. "We can do without any of that today!", she warned Jennifer with a stern look of motherly retort.

Jennifer smiled at her mother and winked, "Just like old times, Huh Mom?"


Carly slowly leaned back in her chair and sipped her tea. She thought back to all the times that her and Jen had to 'do the dishes' and clean the house, Patrisha had always been too young, or too little, or not old enough...

She always seemed to disappear whenever there was work to be done.

Carly wondered what she was doing with her now, 'Shrunken' husband, poor little Bobby...she felt so bad about this whole thing...

She hadn't even got to see him yet, and she was already regreting what they had done to him.



***



He heard the sound of movement, the bedroom door 'Clicking-Shut', followed by the "Snap" of the lock.

His knee's pulled up tightly into his chest his entire naked body started trembling uncontrolably, he perked up his ear's intently listening...

The closet door opened, he could tell from the amount of light that swiftly increased...

"OH, BOBB-BEE YOUR WIFE IS HERE!", Trisha's spine-tingling voice rattled every nerve in his little body.

He had no reason to believe her, she had teased him 'So much' that, he couldn't allow himself to listen to anything that she said.

Trish had 'promised' him, that she would call her - but, she always seemed to have an excuse, or just put it off, and somehow found other things to do, {with him} to pleasure herself,...always promising to get around to it later...

Bob felt the whole room swiftly, 'Drop'... then a crushing grasp squeezed inward around one side wall of the huge purse, collapsing it in, as her powerful finger's grabbed it up...

The zippered ceiling above him, 'clattered-open' in a slow, snapping, release, as the giantess dragged the zipper over to one end, completely opening up the whole top of the huge purse.


Light flooded in. Quickly followed by a huge set of curious blinking eye's!

"Bobby, You awake?", she whispered.


Her eye's taking on a 'look' of great concern, she raised her brow's, arching them up as she fluttered her giant eye-lashe's like an enormous, doe-eyed damsel...

"Sweety, I jus' wanted to tell ya, that Carly's here...", she almost sounded believable...


Her breath wafted down into the humid space around him. The sour odor of heated wine, mixed with tomato sause and cheddar cheese, filled the air...

Bob felt an instant pang of hunger as the sweet & sour aroma of fresh food entered his nose.

God, he was hungry. Trish's breath seemed to further enhance the enticing flavors...

Without warning, her finger's abruptly entered, firmly grasping around his head and shoulder's, constricting around his chest and back, like an attacking alien-like squid.

He was swiftly and suddenly lifted straight up, out of the shadow and confining space of his purse prison.

Naked, and dangling high above the floor, he tried not to look down below her giant chin, as she held him up before her glittering eye's...


"We better get you cleaned up a bit, Hmm?", she whispered.

"Carly might get mad at me, if she knew what I have been 'letting' you, do to me!", she slightly sneered at him, a threatening glint in her augmented pupils.


Bob hung loosely without struggling, he had found that the less he fought back, or even 'reacted' in any way, the less she would toy with him.


She let the leather purse slip from her finger's and drop to the floor, it hit with a heavy 'plopping' sound.

She carried him away from the closet and stepped over to her huge dresser...

Pulling open the top most drawer, she dropped his tiny naked figure into a pile of freshly folded socks.

Bob dropped into the soft fabric with a slight bounce. He watched her hand reach into the other end of the drawer, snatching up a clean pair of thong panties.

She gave him a quick glance, then grabbed a fresh folded tank-top T-shirt.

Taking a single sock up between her finger's, she opened the top of it with two fingers, and reached for him, with her other hand...


"IN YOU GO!", she smartly remarked.

"Can't let anyone see you going into the bathroom with ME, now can we?", she spoke softly, as she grabbed-up his upper body just as she had done before...

Dangling his tiny leg's and feet, directly over the open sock, she carefully inserted his doll like figure into the knitted sock...

His leg's easily slipped inside, as he was shoved down into the tube-like opening. She released her finger's, and he dropped swiftly on down into the toe...

He felt her folding up the top portion and wrapping it around his trapped body. He felt the dipping and twisting motions of her huge controlling finger's as she placed all the clothes together and grabbed them up within her hand's...

He heard the drawer slide shut with a heavy 'Clump'...

Next, he heard the door latch unlocking...

His stomach dipped and lifted, as Trish's casual carrying motion, carelessly tossed him about, with little more concern then if he were just another two-dollar pair of tube socks...


Trish was about to step into the bathroom when she was startled by someone inside. She had just opened the door, when Carly grabbed the door from the inside, swiftly pulling it open and jerking it out of her hand, she stepped up into her face and grabbed the folded clothes out of her grasp and at the same time, yanking her into the bathroom, with her...and Jennifer.


"Carly?, what the....". "GET- In- Here!",. "NOOO!". "TRISHA!".

"Grab-Her!". "STOP-IT!....I'm tellin' Mom!". "Shut Up!". "Where is he!". "Where's Who?", Trish said....


"You Know Who! Now where is he Trish,...you better tell us right now!", Jen snarled into her little sister's face...

"I Don't Know What Your Talking About????, she said.

Quickly glancing down at the folded clothes, Trish noticed that Carly had just thrown them down onto the floor next to the trash can...

"You 'Better' just give him up", Carly told her. "He's 'MY' husband, Trisha. Can't you see what your doing?"


Jennifer grabbed Trish's elbow, and bent it around behind her back. Lifting up, slowly, she forced Trish to bend over...

"LET, "GO" a-ME!", Trish clentched her teeth...

Jen forced her arm up higher on her back bone.....Trish yelped, "Okay, Okay, Okay, Okay"


"He's inside my sock!", she screamed.

Trish tried to point to her clean clothes lying on the floor...


"What?", Jen said. While looking down at the floor...

Carly quickly reached down and gathered up the T-shirt and socks. She left the panties, and then dropped the shirt after a quick, inspecting 'squeeze'...

Causiously, she felt the socks....they were empty. Dropping them back to the floor she stepped over closer to Trisha and brought her face right up into hers...

"You Liar, I'm gonna' strangle you, you lil' bitch!", Carly grabbed her throat and attacked her with both hands closed around her neck!


Jennifer released Trish's arm and grabbed a hold of Carly's shoulder, she had to swing her around to get her to let go of Trish's neck. Carly was steaming mad! She reached out and tried to grab Trish by the arm as she escaped from the bathroom...

"Come on, she has to have him in her room!", Jen told her, as they ran out after Trish, chasing her back into her room...





*