- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Party aftermath

 

 

Elaine woke up with a pounding headache. She was hanging over the side of the bed. She was also fully dressed.

“Oh man! What happened?” She muttered. The last thing she remembered was leaving work last Friday afternoon.

 

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and a tall blond was standing there. Elaine recognized her as Marcy but there was something different about her.

“This has been the best party ever.” She shouted.

“Ow! Not so loud.” Elaine winced.

“Sizechangers get hangovers?” The blond asked in a whisper.

“What’s a sizechanger?” Elaine wondered. But didn’t feel like asking. Instead she asked for a cup of coffee.

“No problem. And thanks again for making me 6’2”.” Marcy replied before heading out the door.

 

Elaine sat down in shock. Marcy was only a couple of inches taller than her 5’6”. What was going on here? As for the party, she did remember planning a girl only event for Friday evening.  She was so lost in thought she didn’t notice Marcy’s return.

 

“Are you all right?” She asked.

“No! Last night is a blacked out blur.” Elaine replied as she took the cup of coffee. Then she began to sip it.

“You don’t remember a single thing you did last night?”Marcy asked.

“Not a thing. By the way, what’s a sizechanger?”

“You must be kidding. You spend half the night showing off your size changing powers and you ask me that.”

“What powers? I’m an ordinary human.”

Marcy frowned. Then she said.

“You’re not kidding. Man this is bad.”

“Marcy what happened last night?”

“I think it would be best to show you.”

 

At first Elaine thought there was a doll house in her living room. Then she noticed it was Tracey’s house. Then she saw Tracey herself standing in the doorway of her shrunken home. She was only six inches tall. Which shocked Elaine for Tracey was six feet tall the last time she saw her.

“Tracey is that you?” Elaine asked.

“Of course it’s me. You shrank me and my home which now has no power or running water.”

“I don’t remember doing that. But I must say you look cute at that size.”

Tracey started to reply then she thought better of it. She just glared at Elaine.

 

Ding dong!

“Now who can that be?” Elaine muttered as she went to answer the door.

A short redhead was standing there. It was Amber.

“Good morning Elaine. I kind of accidently killed the shrunken cops I borrowed. Can you shrink some more for me? “

“I can’t do that.”

“Well can you shrink some other people for me? Or maybe make me as big as Akemi back there.”

Elaine looked at where Amber was pointing and gasped. A 200 foot Japanese woman was looking down at her. A woman that looked familiar. Then she realized it was Akemi. She had grown from five foot zero to 200 feet tall.

“I hate to admit it but being 200 feet tall is not working out.“ Akemi told Elaine.

“I can’t see why not.” Amber commented.

“I’m starving and I really miss being able to use toilets. Please Elaine shrink me back down to my original size.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

“Why not?” Akemi asked.

“You see I don’t know how. I don’t remember a thing from last night. “Elaine explained.

“What!” Amber cried with dismay.

“You mean your size changing powers are gone?” Akemi asked with dismay in her voice.

“Yes. I don’t know if they will return.”

“If I had known this was going to happen I would have never asked to become a giantess.”

“What was I thinking last night? Why did I turn Akemi into a giantess and shrunk Tracey?” Elaine moaned.

“Don’t forget the shrunken cops.” Amber said.

“Or shrinking and stomping on the mayor.” Akemi added.

“Why didn’t you guys stop me?” Elaine asked.

“How?” Marcy replied.

“The people who tried to stop you got shrunk.” Amber added.

“We got trouble guys. I see fighter jets coming. And there backed up by the army.” Akemi cried out in alarm.

“I am so dead.” Elaine moaned.

 

Watching the scene was a man and a woman. Being only an inch tall they were not noticed.

“I know she disobeyed orders but I still feel sorry for her.” The man commented.

“I thought you smarties were smart. Elaine acted like a monster. She deserves to be punished.”  

“It was the sizechanger part that went out of control. The human part had nothing to do with it. Yet the human part has to deal with the aftermath. Quite frankly I find the idea of a being that is a sizechanger part of the time and a human the rest of the time quite silly.”

 

While they were talking a wormhole emerged and a tall redhead emerged from it. She looked at Elaine. Then Elaine rapidly shrank to the size of a doll. Then the redhead grabbed her and both disappeared through the wormhole.

 

“So they decided to rescue her. I was so sure they would end this stealth sizechanger experiment.” The woman commented.

“I have a feeling Elaine will wish that the military got to her first.” The man commented.

 

The end for now

 

Author note: I admit this story is not much. But I felt like posting something.

By the way in the original ending I had the American military kill Elaine.  But after thinking it over I didn’t have the heart to do it.