- Text Size +

Two giant women had came to a city to have some fun, they had spent 2 days having great fun destroying all the buildings and crushing the tiny people, they were enjoying their complete dominance over what they considered a much lesser spices just bugs to them and "who cares about those tiny bugs anyway" was their attitude. First they had crushed all the cars,trucks ,buses etc on the motorway outside the city as well as some farms, factory's and business parks, then all the houses in the suburbs and then headed in towards the city center, destroying everything around it and then the skyscrapers. 
They kept going until there were only 2 skyscrapers left. These were the 2 tallest and strongest buildings in the city, both only open a year, one was an office building and the other was a mostly a hotel, there were shops and apartments on the lower floors. They were sister buildings, they were build almost identical parts of the facade of the buildings were the only differences. They had been build extra strong to survive earthquakes. 
A lot of people were hiding in these building hoping that these 2, their strongest buildings, would be able to withstand the giant women's destructive rampage and remain standing. 
In the top floor of the hotel in a big ballroom were a big group of people. They were all terrified and could only watch in horror as their city was destroyed. They were still hopeful that the giant women wouldn't be able to destroy these 2 skyscrapers, the strongest in the city. But they all looked in horror as the giant women approached the office building across the road from the hotel, the sister building to the one there in and it only took a few seconds for it to be reduced to a pile of rubble. They could hear the screams of all the people who had been hiding in the offices just before the giant women crushed it. They were all really terrified when the two giant women turned to look at the hotel. Not even their strongest buildings were able to withstand destruction.
The two giant women lay down stretching out over the remains of the city and looked in the windows of this one last building. They looked in at the top floor, into the ballroom. They both looked in with one eye at the same time, this completely covered the windows. Inside they saw loads of tiny people, there were a few family huddled together their children wrapped in blankets, an old couple, some hotel staff including the manager, a few cleaners, restaurant staff, some couples, some police and firemen, a doctor and nurse, 2 women hugging there baby's crying and two young guys best friends huddled together wrapped up in a duvet as well as many other men and women. There were many different people there, lots of locals who lived in the city who had went into hide in the hotel and hotel staff and guests. They all feared that they had a few seconds left to live, a few minutes if they were lucky. The giant women looked at all of these tiny people and could see the terror and fright in/on their faces. 
They then stood up and had a strange feeling, something they never expected to feel. They looked around seeing total devastation and tiny red dots all over the streets and then this one last skyscraper which they had planned to crushing now.
Giantess 1 "i feel strange"
Giantess 2 "me two, i think i'm starting to feel sorry for these tiny people"
Giantess 1 "ya me 2, just imagine, yesterday morning they were all just going about their daily life's when two gigantic women suddenly appear"
Giantess 2 "and all the screams that we could barely hear, and all those red dots and pools of red are all that remain of all those who had been running down the streets trying to get away"
Giantess 1 "all those buildings which were probably full of tiny people, thousands crushed by us"
Giantess 2 "just look at that building that we haven't crushed yet, to those tiny people its huge, really big and strong but to us its tiny and weak, it doesn't even reach our knees and we could crush it with very little effort"
They realized that they were starting to feel really guilty for destroying the city and killing thousands of these tiny people that they had considered a lesser spices, just bugs. They had enjoyed destroying the city but looking in the windows of the top floor of the hotel, the final building left standing and seeing all the tiny people and the terror and fear on their faces and in their eyes, and especially seeing family's huddled together their children wrapped in blankets, the 2 women hugging there baby's and crying and the two guys huddled together wrapped up in a duvet, they had started to see these tiny people as more then just bugs and a lesser spices and looking around seeing the destroyed city and all the blood on the streets made the guilty feeling even worse. They didn't know what they were going to do.