- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please rate and review.

“Shut up.”  Constance stares down at you, a dirty look in her eye, and a sneer on her lips.  “I told you no more begging, you had your chance.”  Lifting her foot, the shadow of her slip-on flat covering the entirety of your 5 inch tall, nude body.  It hurt you to struggle, not only because of the carpet burns on your back, chest, legs and face, but because the ties around your hands and feet that kept you in place had ground into your skin. There was very little you could do but beg for this slim, tall, young woman’s help.

“I’m going to die, you’re going to kill me and…”  You started, attempting to plead for her mercy.


“SHUT THE HELL UP, BUG.” Without so much as a blink, Constance slammed her shoe onto your body, pushing down as hard as she could.  Your body immediately revolt, causing you to vomit again, and you burning hot sensation fills up your throat…there was no more food left to wretch, it was your own stomach acids destroying your already weakening vocal box.   With you lying on your back, the tread of her thin shoe pressed directly against your tiny frame, the dirt from the bottom of the shoe grinding into your wounds.  You whimper, there’s not much else you can do as this massive female presses her foot deeper into your skin.  

“Smaller.”  She says, and instantly your body is overcome with a chilling cold.  The treads of her shoe, once as thick as your arms, slowly get further apart, and the shadow over her shoe gets deeper, and darker.  You can feel her toes wiggling inside the shoe, almost gleefully while you get smaller and smaller.  They are easy to feel, the thickness of her shoe sole is only about half an inch, making every movement feel more like a vehicle pressing you into concrete.  

Constance smirked while she watched your torture, and slowly lifted her foot away, shaking her head in disappointment.  “You’re pathetic.  You’re lucky to even get this much of my attention, you little shit.”  She set the massive appendage next to you with a decisive thud, though for her it was hardly even noticeable.  “Get up.  Smaller.”  She repeated.  You hadn’t even had time to adjust to your new height, 3 inches tall, before you were treated to another dosage of that tingling, cold sensation that invaded every sense your mind could register.  Doing your best to roll to your knees, you look to your right to see that massive flat from it’s side now.  It was grey, made of some sort of faux-suede material, and a little worn in.  It was the first time you’d seen it from this perspective, despite the last 20 minutes of your life spent under it.

But…she had two feet, didn’t she?

In one quick movement, you looked left and right, then up again, to see Constance rearing back with another object in her hand, with a grimace on her face.  Out of the corner of your eye, a flesh-colored wall had been placed a few hundred yards, fro your perspective, at an angle putting it perfectly in position for you to realize it was her huge, bare foot.  So, above you…

Thud.

“Yeah, Im going to kill you, and I’m going to beat you to death with my fucking shoe for 10 minutes after you’re dead to punish your worthless ass for vomiting on my carpet!”  She practically screamed at you, though you couldn’t hear much of it, in your semi-conscious state.  Again and again, an impact came over you so large that your body rebounded time and time again.  The first strike, you could see that shoe, held like a weapon, as it came towards you.  The black sole encompassing all that you know, and howling wind from the speed in which she swung it at you.  The wind from her swing blew your hair about your face, until you felt your body go numb.  There was no point in feeling pain any more, your brain had realized that pain was pointless. 

 

Time and time again, you felt that impact, Constance’s shoe sole crushing you into the carpet,  the force alone crushing you into the sole and holding you there long enough to lift an inch into the air, which was about your size now.  Before getting too high, you would fall from the shoe and land on the ground again, the soft carpet embracing your fall and not granting you the gift of unconsciousness, or death.  You had to endure it.

This went on for a full sixty seconds, your body pummeled over and over by the merciless woman who wanted to see your pain more than she wanted her own pleasure.  

“Are you still breathing, you disgusting filth?”  

You mentally reply, but your broken body has no reason to move anymore, movement would mean more reason to be pummeled.

“…I’ll give you credit.  If you survived that, maybe you’re not just a bug.”  Shaking her head, you see through swollen, drooping eyelids that she is bending her knee backwards to put her shoe back on.  As it covers her toes, she stops and looks at you again, an slender eyebrow lifting.  “Here’s your chance.” She speaks, slipping it right back off of her foot before it was even covering her bulbous heel.  Dropping the empty shoe carelessly the equivalent of a mile away from you, she sets her food back down on the ground.  “Smaller.”

Not that you are keeping count anymore, but your size has shrunken to barely half an inch tall.  The carpet fibers reach over your head while you lay there.

“If you make it inside of my shoe before I finish dinner, I’ll give you a chance to live.”  She gestures to her shoe, easily too far for you to reach at this size in a few short minutes….but you would try.  “I’m already half way done, by the way.”

With those words, you groan and try to move, every part of your body screaming to give in.  This would be difficult if you weren’t already tied at the hands and feet, causing you to squirm like…a worm.  Looking up, you see Constance remove her other shoe in a similar fashion and turn on a heel, exposing her intoxicatingly powerful soles to you as she walks away.  Go time.

Despite the pain, despite your injuries, internal bleeding, bouts of temporary unconsciousness, you press on.  Rolling end over end sometimes, other times inching by moving your knees and pressing your body up and away from them to create some sort of momentum.  Her shoe was the ultimate goal, if you could take a beating and still get to her shoe, you would feel invincible, a superman among bugs.

The minutes dragged on, and you kept pushing forward, heaving, throwing every ounce of energy your body had in it to reach that evil goddess’ destructive shoe.  It was destiny.  You would succeed.

“Wow, that was great…”  You hear Constance speak for the first time since the beginning of your trek, and you try to move faster, still a quarter mile away.  She had to have given you an hour, at least…was this some kind of grace?  You didn’t care, there was no time to look a gift horse in the mouth.

You feel her footsteps next, shaking the ground worse than before, and she was headed in your direction, and you refused to punish yourself by looking at her feet.

Well, until you realized she wasn’t slowing down.  

One of her bare feet crashed into the ground a yard away, and the impact toppled your helpless, bound body over onto it’s back, just in time to see the sole of her foot coming down towards you.  It encompassed more than you had imagined, and though she had been gone all day at work, her sole looked perfectly soft and warm, peach colored and slightly wrinkled, and slightly pale. 

“You might want to hurry if…”  Was all you got from her, before her sole collapsed around you, burying you under the soft flesh of her foot as she continued to walk, ignoring you, or not noticing you there.  She didn’t miss a beat however, and continued her pace.  For that split second, all you knew was darkness and pressure, the carpet, true to form, relieving a great deal of the power of her step, leaving you only to suffer under her weight for a moment.  

However, there was a silver lining.  As with her shoe, you found yourself stuck to her sole for moment, longer than under her shoe, possibly due to the unnoticeable amount of moisture collected in her skin.  As she moved to step forward over the shoe, you were carried into the air and tossed a few inches…the last remaining 
to your goal…her empty flat. 

Now laying within walking distance (if you could walk) of the shoe, you grinned as best as you could, fighting your swollen, bruised face.  Squirming the last few seconds, your body rolled into the side of the shoe, and you immediately felt your body relax.  You won the game, and Constance would let you live.   Leaning against the side of the flat, you closed your eyes and waited for your goddess to come congratulate you.  

At one point, she walked back by you, her footsteps shaking your world as usual, but she ignored you, and went about her business.  Maybe this was how she would let you live?  By simply letting you live, and no longer acknowledging you?  You weren’t sure that was much better…you needed medical treatment.

 

For a moment, you began to nod off to sleep, letting your weary body recover.  Just as you did, Constance returned.  

“Well, I guess that’s it, bug.”  Your eyes shot open, and you looked up to see Constance, still bare foot, staring down at you inquisitively.  “…I’m surprised though.”  You were surprised as well, that you had completed her challenge.  “I gave you extra time, and even gave you a lift closer to the shoe.  I don’t know why you never climbed in.”

All the blood drained from your face, and a sense of dread over came you.  “But…I…”  You stammer, shaking your head.

“Yeah, little guy.  The point was to climb inside my shoe, you just took too damn long to get there, and now I’m tired of waiting.”  She shrugged.  “Fucking waste of space.”  Sighing, she reached down and grabbed her shoe, and you fell over, panicking.  “And too dumb to take advantage of my kindness.  I guess Miley Cyrus was right…that song she did?  Ain’t about how fast you get there, or why…it’s about the climb!”  Her face turned up for a moment.  “…Did I really just make a Miley Cyrus reference?  Ew, time for you to go…”  And with that, Constance lifted her shoe up above your tiny body again.