- Text Size +

 Rachel smiled contentedly, closing the register and watching the customer walk from the building. He was an old man who never bought much, but he was nice enough, and he had money to spend on the rare occasion in which he did buy something. Overall, today had been a good day, and a slight pressure from within her cleavage reminded her of that. She gave a soft laugh, squeezing her breasts together playfully with her upper arms, smothering her helpless captive for a moment.

She dropped her arms when the bell above the door jingled, drawing her attention. In walked a man only a few years older than Rachel, who herself was just out of high school. She smiled as he approached.

“Dylan! How good of you to drop by!” she exclaimed, walking around the counter and embracing him in a hug. She pressed her chest tight against his, once again smothering her tiny prisoner. They held one another for a few seconds before releasing with a quick peck. “What brings you around?”

“Oh, I don't know. Had the day off and your phone was off, so I figured you were probably down here working.”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Rachel laughed nervously, brushing her light brown hair over her shoulder. “Can't have it ringing on the job, you know.”

“Totally cool. No problem whatsoever.” He stuck his hands in his pockets, glancing around at the merchandise. “So... you guys sell a lot of, um... these little figurine things?” He motioned at a tall cylindrical display case nearby. Rachel nodded.

“Oh, uh, yeah we do.” Her heart was racing in her chest. She had an idea – an idea that, upon subsequent review became sexier and sexier to her – but she had never in her life been so forward as the idea would demand of her. “H-hey, do you... can I show you something?”

“Sure, what's up?” She took his hand and led him behind the counter, meeting eyes briefly with the other girl working the store, who came to take Rachel's place as she led Dylan to the back room. She opened a door on the far wall and brought him into the employee bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind her. It was a small yellow room, barely enough for the two of them to occupy, but Rachel slid up onto the sink, facing Dylan and giving him more standing room.

“You... you know how I was dating Glenn, right?”

“Yeah,” Dylan said, his breaths shallow. “Did something happen with you guys?”

“You could say that.” At that, Rachel took her shirt off in a single fluid motion, setting it on the porcelain counter beside her. Dylan's eyes went wide, but he only let them linger on her breasts for a moment before looking back up to her face.

“A-are you... can you even-”

“Look,” she said, scooting forward and thrusting her chest out. Dylan did as he was told, and saw something moving between the beautiful mounds of flesh before him. A small brown spot wriggled back and forth, and he leaned in closer to get a better look.

“What is that?”

“That's Glenn,” Rachel said, hesitant enthusiasm in her voice. “I... was wondering if you'd want to... help me in breaking up with him.”

Dylan looked back up to her face. “That's really Glenn? How'd he get so small?”

“I don't know! It just happened a few days back, and I was the one who stumbled across him. I've been trying to figure out how I ultimately want to do it, and this way seems perfect!”

“Ultimately kill him, you mean.”

“Well... well yeah,” Rachel's enthusiasm was slipping as Dylan looked at her sternly. “I mean... I don't know, I never really cared for him apart from his dick and his money.”

“And you've just kept him between your tits out in public all this time?”

“Where else was I supposed to keep him?”

“That... is so pathetic for him,” Dylan growled, pulling Rachel forward and locking her in a powerful, passionate kiss, one she was eager to reciprocate. She felt his hands slide across her back and undo her bra. When they pulled away from each other it fell down her chest, baring her breasts and easing the confinement of Glenn. Dylan picked up the naked miniature man, dangling him in front of his face.

“So this is what's become of you, is it, Glenn?” The two men were never fond of one another, having spent most of their formative years being antagonistic towards one another. Glenn had come from higher status and always got what he wanted, often at the expense of Dylan. Now as the tiny man squirmed like bait on a hook, all Dylan could think was how excited he was to repay the debts. He pulled Rachel onto her feet and dropped the tiny man into the sink, spinning her around and getting to work on undoing her jeans.

“Sorry, little guy,” Rachel said, smiling down at her ex-boyfriend as Dylan tugged her pants down around her ankles. She was gripping the front of the sink, her large breasts looming just above Glenn's new, equally-helpless position.

“Rachel, what are you doing? Get him the fuck out of here!” Glenn squeaked from the sink, and Rachel giggled down at him.

“Your voice is so cute! I know I say it every time, but I cannot get enough of that little noise!” She laughed again, then inhaled sharply as Dylan entered her without warning. Her eyelids fluttered, and her smile took on a more lustful, sinister edge. She looked coyly down at her tiny ex, aware of his eyes on her breasts as they swayed back and forth above him.

Glenn was at a loss. He couldn't understand why she was doing this to him. He had never abused or neglected her, or given her any reason to dislike him. He'd bought her everything she asked for, taken her everywhere she wanted to go... and yet the second he needed her help she had taken complete advantage of him, wringing every last drop of selfish enjoyment as possible from his tiny body.

Beside her head he saw the wicked countenance of Dylan, a guy who had resented him all his life for his money. He had never thought of Dylan as a bad guy before now, just resentful and frustrated. Glenn did what he could to be respectful, but it was as though Dylan couldn't accept that there was a difference between having money and flaunting it.

“Please Rachel, stop doing this! Please let's just talk about whatever it is that's bothering you!”

Rachel put a hand on Dylan's waist, slowing his thrusts. “You wanna talk?” Rachel asked of the diminutive creature in the sink.

“Y-yes, I do! But not with him here... this is private!” Rachel leaned forward, her massive face obscuring Glenn's view of her mostly-naked body. She gave him a slow look up and down, then pursed her lips. A second later, a wad of spit flew into his face, knocking him down.

“You too, honey. How dare he disrespect you like that.” Dylan, at Rachel's suggestion, leaned forward and spat onto Glenn as well. The little man screamed and shook himself, trying to fling the spittle off, thoroughly humiliated. Dylan resumed his regular tempo, drawing soft moans of pleasure from Rachel.

Dylan's hands roamed up Rachel's body, cupping her breasts and kneading them powerfully. Rachel gave a low sigh, smirking down at Glenn who stared powerlessly up as Dylan had his way with Rachel. “I think the little guy's jealous,” she said. “He can already see how much better than him you are at this.”

“Yeah, he really doesn't look like much,” Dylan gave a disapproving stare, causing Glenn to shy away from the giant couple, covering himself with his arms.

“Oh god, he so wasn't. Even at full size, he only barely knew what to do with a woman's body. Now he's in constant contact with my breasts and he doesn't make me feel a tenth as good as you're doing right now.” She stared down at him with growing contempt. “Hell, maybe he's gay.”

Dylan chuckled. “Is that it, Glenn? Are you gay?” He flicked Rachel's exboyfriend over with a finger, then ground his fingertip against Glenn's exposed crotch. “Why else wouldn't you have an erection with these magnificent fuckin' tits right above you, huh?”

“Oh my fuck it is so hot to watch you do that to him,” Rachel gasped, putting one hand against the far wall to give her thrusts more power. “Do it more; show him how fucking weak he is compared to you.”

“You hear that, Glenn?” Dylan picked the little man up and started rubbing his face through the spots where the saliva had hit the sink, wiping them up like Glenn was a rag. “You're finally pleasing your girl, for the first time ever.”

Glenn sputtered and gasped against Dylan's rough mistreatment of him. “You let me go right the fuck now! Both of you!”

This time, the couple laughed together. “She's right, man. That's some Alvin and the Chipmunks voice you got there.”

“Right? He gets so mad every time I laugh but it's just like squeek squeek squeek!” The two snickered, watching Glenn fight uselessly against Dylan's fingers. Rachel's eyes fluttered, and her tone dropped. “I'm getting close... why don't you just break him?”

“What?” Dylan and Glenn asked together, drawing a grin from Rachel.

“Just smash him in your fist like a gross little spider or something.” She wasn't even looking at Glenn anymore, instead staring her new lover in the eyes through the mirror. “He's worthless to us, get rid of him.”

“W-wait, no, please!” Glenn screamed uselessly. Dylan curled his fist, ready to smash the tiny man within it, but another idea struck him. He cupped the tiny man in his hand and pressed it roughly against Rachel's breast, rolling and smashing the passenger against the soft flesh. The two could hear his anguished shrieks as his world became one of limbs twisting and breaking against each other.

“He's so weak your tit is killing him,” Dylan whispered in Rachel's ear, drawing a long moan of pleasure from her. He pumped faster and faster, their rhythmic breaths and Glenn's howls the only noise in the cramped bathroom for several seconds before the two giants orgasmed as one. Dylan's fingers curled powerfully around Glenn, producing several more cracks, and he held that position until he was finished cumming.

Rachel was momentarily breathless, only resuming after actively realizing she hadn't been. Dylan drew his hand away from her breast as he pulled out, looking down at the wet mess of his groin. “Mind helping me out with this, little dude?” he rhetorically asked of the broken figure in his hand. He got some towels from the dispenser on the wall and put the tiny man in the center. Glenn grunted weakly in pain as he was dragged across Dylan's shaft and scrotum, the foul juices sticking to his body. The giant then tossed the towels into the garbage bin, burying Glenn among them.

“You go on ahead, I need to straighten up a bit. And don't tell Stacy what we did... even though she probably knows.”

“You got it. Should I call you tonight?”

“Absolutely.” Rachel smiled as he opened the door and left. She locked it again, then looked down into the trash, picking out the body of her ex. She set him on the counter and started pulling her clothes on, looking in the mirror to make sure she looked okay.

“I know this must be hard for you to accept, honey. But just look at it this way: if you really love me, you should be happy that I have a new boyfriend now! And god damn is he good at fucking.” She chuckled briefly, sighing in content. “And you were never that great anyway, you just had a big dick. Trust me, I'm saving you from a lifetime of disappointing other women.”

Every part of Glenn hurt. His entire body was wracked with pain after half of his bones had been crushed against the breast of his exgirlfriend by the thick fingers of her new lover. But what was more, it hurt how little the two thought of him. Of how easy it was for her to completely disregard everything they'd shared together. Dylan had even thrown him in the trash! Wasn't he still human, at least? Didn't he deserve some dignity?

“Are you even still alive?” Rachel wondered aloud as she pulled her shirt over her head. She leaned forward and prodded Glenn with her middle finger, and he answered her with a pained moan. “Oh god, that must be brutal for you.” She smiled, straightening her hair in the mirror, then giving her bra straps a few tugs. “Anyway, it's time for you to go now.”

“R...R...Rachel, p-please...” he whimpered, but his voice was too weak to carry all the way to her ears. Picking him up by his wrist, Rachel held him over the toilet and dropped him in. He landed with a soft plop and nearly touched the bottom before slowly floating back to the surface. Rachel stared at him with a neutral expression as she pushed the handle, the toilet water quickly swirling around him. She wiggled her fingers at him, and that was the last thing Glenn saw before the water pulled him into darkness.