[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After the descendance of a mysterious Goddess upon the land, woman started to worship this higher being, gaining her blessings of increased size and strength. These woman would then terrorize the land and people, striking fear into the hearts of many all across the continent. However, a young boy would soon be off on a quest to stop the Goddess and give the people a ray of hope that would pierce both the Giantess' and the Goddess' darkness...

(Please note that this story does have some violence)


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17871 Read: 86342
Published: November 12 2013 Updated: February 02 2015

1. Chapter 1: Rising To The Challenge/The First Challenge by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (758 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story may switch between 1st and 3rd person views withing each chapter, so please be aware.

2. Chapter 2: First Encounter/First Fight! by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 1] (709 words)

Giantess Haley meets The Hero, and the two square off against each other!

3. Chapter 3: An Amirer of HUGE Proportions by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1629 words)

No adventure is fun all by yourself isn't it? Prepare for new allies in the next two chapters....

(This chapter was meant to be two parts, but because of the 500 word chapter minimum, I had to combine the two parts into one)

Also, sorry for the dissapearence for a while. I've been held up with stuff and haven't been able to the two stories as often as I want to. I'll try to update each story as soon as possible...

4. Chapter 4: Little Girl in a Giantess' Body by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 1] (1709 words)

This chapter took a while to complete.

I feel I did a really good job with this chapter.

Also, introduction of Kate the Giantess.

Lastly, if anyone's asking, the other story I'm writing is coming to a stop for now until I finish this story...

5. Chapter 5 1/2: Two Sides of Uncertainty by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 0] (1398 words)

Exams and an unexpected break. They prevent you from wiriting chapters you know? Good to be back and writing!

6. Chapter 5 2/2: Betrayal by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 1] (2371 words)

I should've posted this during one of the snow days... But better late then never right?

This chapter changes from third-person to first-person, then third-person later on in the chapter. You'll know when it comes...

7. Chapter 6: Painful Memories by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 0] (1077 words)

For some reason, I've been thinking up ideas for other stories as well as writing the first chapter for two of them. I really should focus on Chapter 7 for now... Also, more 1st/3rd person switches. (Also, flashback chapter)

8. Chapter 7 Part 1: Triple Threat by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 0] (750 words)

Summer Hiatus... And then I lose the original version of this chapter, so I had to re-write it. At the same time, I'm working on a story-in-progress. Also, it's good to be back!

9. Chapter 7 Part 2: Landscaping Three-Way by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1133 words)

This part of the chapter took a good amount of time. Not too long, not too short. I also managed to do Chapter 8, so I'll get to posting that soon as well.

10. Chapter 8: Heavenly Might by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 0] (1097 words)

Currently, I'm working on Chapter 10 for this story, and after that we only have two chapters let. Honestly, there's been no point when writitng this that I felt tired or felt like stopping. I truly enjoy writing this, and I'm sure you enjoy reading!

11. Chapter 9: Into The Goddess' Den! (Or Castle) by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 0] (1886 words)

No, I'm not dead. I've just had a lot of stuff happening lately

The chapters have been finished and will be posted in given time.

Also, I'm deciding on what story to work on next as well as post its first chapter as well.

12. Chapter 10: Dark Truths by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (923 words)

Why must things interfere with my chapter posting....

13. Chapter 11 Part 1: Game of The Goddess by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1042 words)

Happy New Year! Let's start 2015 off with an entirely new slate and the first part of this grand finale chapter!

14. Chapter 11 Part 2: The Goddess' Last Stand by A Goddesses BFF [Reviews - 0] (1389 words)

This has been coming for a while now, and I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Things happen. Anyway, thanks to those who have been patient enough to the conclusion to my first TRUE story!