- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This has been coming for a while now, and I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Things happen. Anyway, thanks to those who have been patient enough to the conclusion to my first TRUE story!

*?????: Evening*

This time when the light faded, I found myself face-to-face with The Goddess, who looked to be about my height, if only a little taller this time. She held a long staff in her hand, which I knew was her weapon of choice in this scenario. We were both in an endless grassy plain, the sun beginning to set in the distance.

"I must say, you certainly surprised me with your performance against me as a Giantess. I feel though, that the true test of your skills will come when we fight on equal terms." She stated.

She raised her hand and it started to glow a blue-ish color. Soon after, a sword exactly the same as the one I used to have appeared in my hand, with nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I wanted to believe that she had done something like curse it or make it terribly flimsy, but I decided think against it. We then primed ourselves, nothing standing in our way, and our fighting began. Both of us dashed at the same time, sword meeting staff as we met in the middle and clashed. Neither of us were willing to budge, but just before we jumped back, I saw that out of the ends of her staff, curved blades showed themselves; ready to cut through anything the could reach. I took note of that, as it would give her many different ways to strike with the blades. Taking advantage of her recover from the jump back, I made a mad dash and tried a forward thrust into her waist. Instead of jumping out of the way, she simply parried it to the side with the middle of her staff and then thrusted her blade's tip into my side, where it made a considerable cut that hurt much more than I thought it would. I staggered back and griped the wound, wondering why it hurt so much. I then thought back to our fight beforehand, where I was skimmed by her stomps.

"Guess they're starting to catch up to me." I thought.

Pushing the pain out of my mind for now, I jumped forward and The Goddess prepped her staff, blocking my downward thrust. We then swung our weapons at each other at a blindingly fast speed, the constant sound of blades scraping and clashing with each other as neither of us gave in. Soon after, we jumped back again, she looking fine, while I struggled to regain my breath, my wound not treating me well. With an opening present, she moved blindingly fast and then jumped, attempting to cut me down with one strike. I blocked it, but right after I saw the sword's blade crack, and then break only seconds after the clash. With quick reflexes, I dodged to the side to avoid being cut, pulling out my chain sickles as she kicked off the ground in an attempt to dash attack me again. Using the first part of the sickle, I threw it in a straight arc, knocking the staff out of her hands and surprising her, which I then followed up with a solid knee to the face, sending her flying back and making a noticeable dark mark on her face. After being sent into the air, she caught herself and landed upright, avoiding any other impacts with the ground. I pulled back the sickle and dashed forward, this time throwing both sickles at the same in different directions that aimed for certain parts of her body. She elegantly dodged and grabbed the sickles' chain, pulling it towards her with amazing force, which dragged me forwars and left me wide open for an attack. She took full advantage of the opening and landed a kick square in the stomach, sending me cartwheeling back and knocking that air out of me. Once I stopped, I grabbed by chest, desperately trying to get some air back into my lungs, but I didn't have much time to.

Bladed staff in her hands, she aimed it at my shoulder and swiftly thrusted it forward, the staff's blade cutting through the still-bandaged wound like a hot knife through butter. The pain was excruciating, blood starting to run from the wound the instant it cut through. I dropped to my knees and griped the wound, holding back the desire to scream at the pain I was feeling. The Goddess backed up a bit as a sign of mercy, allowing me to try and recover from the wound.

"You're pretty good..." I managed to choke out.

"The same goes for you. I know you're wavering right now, but I know you're not done yet." She retorted with.

Ripping off some of my shirt, I tied them over the wounds, slowing the blood flow and providing an easy, if not sturdy binding for the wounds. Rising to my feet again, I prepped myself once again, and The Goddess followed suit. Once again, I dashed towards The Goddess but this time, I threw the sickle in my non-dominant hand forward, aiming it for her head. She dodged it with relative ease, and then to my surprise, used the blade of staff to cut the sickle's chain, sending flying away. Then, by spinning her staff, she was also able to grapple the broken chain of the sickle, and sent it spiraling out of my hand and a good distance away from us. Still running, I pulled out the twin daggers and met her staff head on, a powerful sound coming from the two weapons, and both of us continuing to push against each other, neither of us willing to budge. While close-up, I noticed a tiny fissure in the middle of her staff, a spot where if struck hard enough, the staff would break in two. Jumping back, I then gathered some speed and made a mightly leap, swinging the daggers straight down, and just as i predicted, she blocked with the middle of the staff, where it broke mere moments after the impact. She was able to avoid taking a full-on cut, but it did skim shoulder and make a small cut that started to bleed. She took a quick note of it and then held both broken ends of the staff tightly. The scratches and small cut didn't bother her too much, but even for someone as godly as her, she was starting to slow down. This time, I forced myself to go amazingly fast, making myself look like a blur as I attacked The Goddess relentlessly. Whenver I rushed her, I made it look like I was aiming for one part of the body, but then changed targets last minute and either struck her with the back of the dagger, or cut her with the tip of the blade for the highest effect. She soon spun like a top, unable to stop herself because of my unpredictability on where I would strike her next. However, she was able to catch me on one sudden change in attack, and then blade met blade. It was short-lived, as we both jumped back to try and catch our breath. It was time to decide a winner. We began jogging towards each other that turned into an all-out sprint. When there was barely any room between us left, we both swung our blades with all of our remaining strength. still holding as we slid along the grass and then stopped. We held out spot, not breaking out striking stance. Then, blood shot out of The Goddess as she dropped to her knees, gripping the wound that spread across her chest. I then walked over to her and then stared at her as she ripped her own clothing to bind it up. When she was finished, I offered her my hand, which surprised her. She took it and shakily and rose to her feet.

"Impressive, very impressive Isa. Tell me, didn't you say you wanted to unite the people and the Giantesses together as one right?" She asked.

"Yes, yes I did. Would you be willing to have a change of heart?" I asked hopefully.

"It would be interesting to establish a peaceful relationship with the people. Shall we?"

We took each other's hands and were once again consumed by the light, ready to build and embrace the world present before us.

Chapter End Notes:

A new story is currently in the works and will be posted in the near future!