[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Scarlett, the self-proclaimed "Goddess of Lust and Indulgence," is eighty-eight feet of thick curves and enormous breasts, and has dozens of slaves to fulfill her every concievable appetite. Cleopatra is a playful and nubile twenty-year old who has the ability to rapidly grow by eating. Bast, their dedicated personal servant, keeps her masters satisfied and well-fed, whatever the costs. Together they leave a trail of destruction in their wake.

 

The people of Pompeii do their best to satisfy Scarlett, but for her, too much is never enough. Fifty thousand townspeople might tide Scarlett over for a day or two, if that. And that's before Scarlett gorges on the Milk of the Poppy. The drug causes Scarlett, and her breasts, to rapidly grow; it also gives her an insatiable appetite, in more ways than one. Pompeii will never be the same. 

 

Warning: Includes violence, blood, cruelty, facesitting, smother, breast expansion,  lactation, vore, and other potentially objectionable things. Viewer discretion is advised.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Maternal, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 16519 Read: 106488
Published: November 07 2013 Updated: April 03 2014
Story Notes:

Roman Hospitality is inspired by the playfully devious giantess comics of Mamabliss, which you can find by googling "MaximumGTS." It's a spin-off of my other series, Pax Romana.

1. Insatiable Hunger by redfiredog [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1176 words)

A mysterious young woman appears in Pompeii's vault. There's no giantess stuff in this chapter: if you're feeling impatient, skip to Chapter 2. 

 

 

 

 

2. Cleopatra by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1368 words)

 A female servant tracks down the young woman who's been eating the town guards.

 

3. Deliciously Decadent Scarlett by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1755 words)

Meet Scarlett, Governess of Egypt. 80 feet tall, busty and voluptuous, Scarlett considers herself a goddess of indulgence, and she lives up to her title.

4. Rolling out the (Blood)-Red Carpet by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1433 words)

Bast reads a proclamation from the Empress...

5. Body Worship by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2310 words)

Scarlett uses and abuses one of her slaves, while the city of Pompeii watches.

 

6. In Praise of the Goddess by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1627 words)

A local Baroness arrives, bearing gifts for the goddess...

7. Breast Expansion by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1032 words)

Scarlett's breasts continue to grow...

8. Quick Release by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1285 words)

Dozens of men gather around Scarlett's still-growing breasts. You can probably guess how this will end...

9. Unrequited Love by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1075 words)

Bast gazes longingly upon Scarlett, as Scarlett uses and abuses her worshippers.

10. Bast by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2483 words)

Scarlett's servant takes charge with some rude couriers. 

11. Milk by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] (975 words)

Warning: potentially offensive fetish content, including giantess stuff, crush, lactation, and extreme violence. You've been warned.