- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dozens of men gather around Scarlett's still-growing breasts. You can probably guess how this will end...

 

Quick Release

Scarlett felt the sensation in her breasts grow stronger and stronger. Pressure was building up, and she needed some kind of release for the tension. She needed every square inch of her breasts to feel stimulation, all at once. She grabbed and kneaded her enormous breasts as hard as she could, but even that wasn’t enough. Her breasts were still growing bigger and heavier, and her hands were quickly becoming insufficient. Her breasts were far bigger than she had ever imagined, and it was wonderful. She could barely wrap her arms around them now.

 

Scarlett felt a powerful desire to suck on her own nipples. She lifted her immense breasts up with both arms, though as huge as her breasts had grown, she could barely lift them. Her soft, pillowy breasts poured over the sides of her hands. Scarlett lifted her left nipple into her mouth, and started sucking. Her nipple was hard and engorged.

 

Then, she realized something that she hadn’t noticed before: there was a man hanging off the side of her nipple with both arms, clinging to the nipple for dear life. Scarlett licked him, fondling the man’s tiny body with her tongue. She toyed with him for a moment, before growing impatient and swallowing him. The man struggled for a moment as he slid down her throat, but it was no use. She savored the pleasurable sensations as his body slid down her throat. Scarlett had sacrificed another man upon the alter of her body, and it felt amazing.  She continued sucking on her own nipples, licking and biting them as she did, the thousands of tiny sensations adding up to an incredible pleasure.

 

Something drew Scarlett’s attention away from herself: the sensation of tiny limbs clawing against her leg. Crowds of men were going wild, pushing and clawing as they fought to be closer to their goddess. A few had climbed up onto her foot, and were trying to climb up her leg. The sensation was unpleasant. Scarlett raised her leg and tilted the point of her foot down, making the men cascade down her feet and off her toes. She then slowly, casually lowered her feet back down on top of the men. She felt their bodies squish and run between her toes.’ Just like stepping on bugs,’ she thought. ‘Only squishier. All those weak little bodies, crushed under my feet…’ The sensation awakened something in her.

 

“LISTEN,” called Scarlett, “ALL OF YOU!” Her booming voice rang out through the city. Every man who heard her felt the command of her voice, the lust, and the need, and the power in it. Scarlett rarely had to raise her voice: everyone listens to a goddess, no matter how quietly they speak. But when she raised her voice, men found themselves unable to resist doing whatever she said. “Ahhhhh…. Yesss!!!,” she cried out. Then, regaining control, “WORSHIP MY TITS!” Scarlett’s voice had a savage, unstoppable lust in it. The very universe would bend its very laws to please her. With a boom, Scarlett suddenly fell to her knees, then regained her balance and lied down on her stomach. She felt her immense breasts crush a few men, squishing them against the hard ground like bugs. It felt good.

 

“WORSHIP MY ENORMOUS TITS!” Scarlett’s voice boomed, at once commanding and sultry. Her voice set off the crowd like wildfire. Men came running toward her, fighting and pushing each other in a mad dash to touch her breasts. No one could resist her siren song, even if it meant walking to their death.

 

The crowd surrounded Scarlett’s breasts as she laid on her stomach. Those who could get close enough groped and rubbed the sides of her breasts. Others fought and pushed to get closer. Men clamored and climbed over each other trying to get closer to the goddess. Even so, none of them came close to reaching the top of her huge breasts. Scarlett felt men licking and rubbing her huge nipples, as she vigorously rubbed the top of her breasts. Many of them were rough with her: some grabbed, pulled, even bit her nipples. It felt good. But for her, the men weren’t rough enough. She needed more. Following a primal urge, Scarlett grabbed her nipples and the area around them with both hands, kneading and pulling on them forcefully. It was an intense sensation, painful even, but for Scarlett, a little pain only enhanced the pleasure.

 

Her breasts were still getting bigger: she could barely reach her nipples now. Scarlett felt under her hands a dozen men suckling and grabbing her breasts. She felt the men fighting and wriggling around her. She could tell some of them were starting to suffocate. Scarlett felt her soft breasts give way as she pressed harder and harder with her hands… but they only gave so much. Her soft breasts spilled over her hands as she pressed harder and harder, and felt the bodies of the men starting to compact. A second later, Scarlett felt a delightful squishing feeling, felt the blood ooze out between her breasts and her fingers. Still, she needed more.

 

Scarlett felt a sensation of pressure building up in her breasts. Scarlett needed even more attention. Grabbing her breasts near the nipple, Scarlett raised her breasts several feet off the ground. As she massaged and kneaded her breasts, Scarlett felt dozens of men scamper under her enormous breasts, rubbing and licking them from beneath. It ticked… as she giggled, Scarlett struggled to hold her huge breasts up, even as they grew heavier and heavier. But it wasn’t enough. ‘I want more,’ she thought. I want to feel them all crushed under the weight of my tits. What power…’ Slowly, Scarlett let her breasts fall a bit lower. Their incredible mass knocked the men down, breaking some of their bones and backs. She let them a little lower. She felt the incredible pressure of her breasts weighing upon the men, felt men struggling to get out from under her, unable to move under the incredible weight. She felt some men struggling to breathe, trying to get air as her huge, soft breasts smothered them. Finally, she let go. Each of her massive breasts weighed well over a hundred thousand pounds, with a thousand pounds pressing down on each man. Men struggled for air, but found none, yelled, yet received no aid. Here and there, a bone cracked, a skull popped. Yet with so many of them, the weight wasn’t enough to crush most of the men. Not completely. Not yet.

 

 “I’m going to crush all of your little bodies under my tits. It’s going to feel so good, squeezing the  blood out of your pathetic little bodies…”

 

Using all her strength, Scarlett grabbed her immense breasts and heaved them into the air. Then, moving her hands above her breasts, she pushed down as hard as she could. *BOOM!*Her breasts hit the ground with the force of a bomb, leaving two shallow craters in the ground. She felt dozens of tiny bodies below her smashed into a million tiny pieces, bits of flesh and bone crushed into giblets. The ensuing shockwave sent blood flying in every direction. ‘What a sensation,’ Scarlett thought… ‘Those tiny little bodies crushed under my breasts, warm blood running like milk under them…’ Scarlett rubbed under her breasts, feeling the dozens of men, now reduced to mush by the godlike power of her tits. For a second, her desire quelled, and she felt a kind of relief. Then she noticed her breasts were still getting bigger, fuller… and the pressure was building up.