- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bast reads a proclamation from the Empress...

 

Rolling out the (Blood)-Red Carpet

 

Bast looked into the distance, glancing at the immense woman stomping her way towards them. She was happy to see Scarlett, her goddess and employer. She had been through all this before: the screaming, the running, the crushing, the gnashing of the teeth, the wailing of the women… It had all stopped bothering her long ago. You don’t work as Scarlett’s personal servant for ten years without getting used to the little things like that. It was all for the honor of Scarlett. And more importantly, it was a steady paycheck.

They stood in a huge stone courtyard. On one side was the castle, on the other, the ruined inn. “Bast! I’ve been looking for you!” A courier her and handed her a gigantic scroll, which stretched several feet wide. She took a minute to read the scroll’s contents, a satisfied grin appearing on her face. She turned toward the mayor and his men, giving them a look of understated amusement. The mayor’s men still stood by Bast, even as a panicked people ran past them. Behind them stood a small legion of guards and soldiers, waiting for orders.

“Mayor. Guards. Soldiers. Is everyone listening?” The men looked up at Bast. At around twelve feet, she barely came up to Cleopatra’s waist right now, and stood as high as Scarlett’s ankle. Still, her size and power were intimidating to these common men. If she wanted to, she could probably take on all the guards. But Bast didn’t have the tastes of royal women, and she wasn’t the violent type. She started her speech.
“That voluptuous womanly creature over there in the distance is Scarlett, the mighty and powerful Goddess of Lust and Indulgence, Governess of Egypt. I’m currently employed as her personal servant, and I’d like for things to go as smoothly as possible. Cleo here, in case I didn’t already mention it, is her daughter. Now I just received a scroll, which I’d like to read to you. This scroll was personally signed by Cybele herself. Cybele—have you heard of her? Goddess-empress of Rome? The most powerful woman in the world? Stands over a hundred feet tall? Personally owns this shithole town, Pompeii, and everything else for 1000 miles in any direction from here? The one who has the express legal right to do anything she wants to any Roman citizen who displeases her? I’m sure you’ve heard her name at some point. Well, let me read her letter to you: 

‘Hello, loyal subjects. My dear personal friend Scarlett, Goddess of Lust and Indulgence and Governess of Egypt, may be stopping in her town on her way to my daughters coronation. You are to instruct every person in Pompeii and the surrounding cities to worship her in a goddess. Every person in the city of Pompeii is to be fully subservient to her every whim. Please worship her and her daughter in whichever way Scarlett sees fit, and make it your highest priority to make sure every possible whim of theirs is utterly fulfilled. If anyone disrespects her or fails to submit to her in even the slightest way, I will personally destroy the city of Pompeii in a storm of fire and fury.

With Love, the True Goddess and Empress of Rome, Cybele Augusta Caesar.’ Below the signature was a dark red lipstick mark, roughly two and a half feet wide. 

Bast was clearly taking a great deal of enjoyment in this. “What that means is that the city of Pompeii will bow down to Scarlett. You will give her everything you can offer, and more. Your lives, your very beings, are hers now. But most of all, don’t forget to have fun!”

Bast abruptly turned towards Cleo, calling out to her.

“Hey, you can do whatever you want with the townspeople, Cleo! Citizens and everybody! I’m sorry about that whole ‘you can’t eat anyone’ thing earlier. Cleo, you can eat anyone you want to!”

“Mmm, that makes me hungry…” Cleo moaned, but she was still full from earlier, and was too busy stroking her new pet guard to actually eat anyone at the moment. Standing there with her back arched, she stood nearly twenty feet tall. The guard was still wedged between her large breasts, which were squeezed tightly into the bustier of her black and red corset. She took her long fingers, which were nearly as long as the man’s arm, and gently rubbed the back of the guard’s neck. The guard seemed to be enjoying himself greatly.

Bast continued on to the mayor. “But anyway, let me go through the whole introductory spiel. That’s Scarlett, Governess of Egypt, goddess of blah, blah, blah... The takeaway is that she Is about eighty feet and forty tons of insatiable hunger, lust, and bloodlust. You are all now effectively her slaves. All of you. The people of Pompeii will worship her at all times, and you will do everything in your power to fulfill all of her appetites whenever possible. Now, Scarlett fulfilling her appetites often involves her eating or crushing many, many people. Luckily, you are a fortunate group—you’re in charge of things, and if you accommodate her well, there’s a distinct chance that you won’t end up unwillingly sacrificing yourself as a crushed offering between her tits. Not that most of you would be unwilling.

‘So you’re going to want to do everything you can to make her happy. If she’s about to eat your grandma, you say, ‘yes, please continue, Goddess. Have my wife too!’ If she tries to grab you and stick you in her vagina, your odds of survival are slightly better if you slide on in than if you try to run away. Well, that’s kind of a toss-up. But anyway, you should act as if your lives and the lives of everyone in this city depend on Scarlett being in a state of complete and utter physical, emotional and sexual gratification. Because in a very, very real way, they do. 

‘Okay, Do’s and don’ts. First off, do not call her fat—she isn’t fat anyway. She’s full and voluptuous, with a classic hourglass figure. It’s a completely different body type. We’re talking Christina Hendricks here, not Aretha Franklin. If she is anywhere in her general vicinity, stand still and bow down before her. Do not scream or run away from her. This will just make her want to kill you faster. Make sure she’s extremely satisfied and happy at all times. She doesn’t kill as many people when she’s being properly worshipped and in a happy, satisfied state. Well…. Okay, sometimes it’s kind of a toss-up. Anyway. Do whatever she asks, but don’t make her ask for anything. You need to think about all of her possible wants and needs. You’ll have to be constantly vigilant to make sure none of her needs are going ignored. Has it been more than a minute or two since she’s eaten someone? Is there no one within her current snacking range? Is one of her toes going unlicked? Does she not have anyone flailing wildly as they asphyxiate to death in her ass? She has the same wants and needs as any of us, gentlemen, and we must make sure that they’re fulfilled.”

The ground rumbled as the Governess walked closer and closer, crushing members of the screaming crowd as they tried to run away from her. She was only a few minutes away now. Bast continued on, undeterred.

“Now she’s going to be over here any minute now, and that means that we need to make some quick preparations. Horse guy, go ride around the city and tell everyone all the stuff that I just told you. Other horse guy, gather up everyone you can around this courtyard. Now when she gets here she’s going to be hungry. If you have any cattle, or stockpiles of food, that’s great, but mostly she’s going to want people. And lots of them. If you have some slaves out in the fields, or lying around the city somewhere, I’d recommend getting them now-ish, because odds are you’d rather have her eat a few hundred Helots than a few hundred of your closest friends and family. Make sure to get her Red Spice and Milk of the Poppy. As much as you can. Now. I think that’s everything. You five, go. The rest of you, stay with me.” 

The mayor agreed. “Yes… do whatever the tall woman says!” 

The men Bast ordered off dashed away, all two happy to get away from the decadent giantess. The rest stood there, looking stunned. They were now standing in Scarlett’s huge, voluptuous shadow…