- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapters 1 to 8 were written for men/boys seeking to shrink themselves and be eaten. Chapters 9 to 14 are designed for giantesses who are interested in eating Tinies and would like to learn the best ways to go about it. I do realise, that it gives away some of the secrets and ambiguity (the pros and cons of which were discussed earlier), if the giantesses read every chapter.

In the coming chapters, we will provide some recipes, cooking tips and kitchen etiquette suggestions for the giantesses. Ladies, if you read the earlier chapters, you will know that your shrunken guy has either voluntarily or unintentionally gone to a lot of trouble to make himself available to you as a meal to enjoy and remember. This section will help you to show your appreciation and make the experience as thrilling for the shrunken guy as it is mouth watering for you.

 

Apparel:          Firstly, no matter what recipe you are preparing, try to learn your shrunken guy’s fashion taste in giantesses, either by following the hints in chapters one and two, or by asking your tiny meal-to-be how he’d like you to appear while you’re cooking and eating him. Taking that extra bit of trouble makes all the difference and can’t be stressed enough. A good visual impression can be every bit as contributory to a Tiny’s experience of being eaten as the physical journey into your mouth and throat and stomach.

 

Hand etiquette:           When picking your Tiny (shrunken man/boy) up, have your hand slowly approach him, opening at least a foot before it reaches him, so that he can see the elegance of your open palm and fingers reaching for him. Circle him gently in your fingers and hold him in place with your thumb. Don’t squeeze tightly, or you may torture or damage your Tiny and spoil the rapport between the two of you. Hold him just firmly enough to keep him from slipping out of your hand, which would also cause him considerable, if not fatal discomfort. You may even invite your tiny to step onto your open palm held flat, and then slightly cup it around him. If he is willing to comply, you can pick him up in that manner, or subsequently use the first technique to pick him up from your first hand in your other hand. If he tries to run, you may wish to amuse yourself by letting him run a few inches from your hand, and then blocking his path with your other hand. Let him know that escape is impossible, but don’t blame him for trying. Feel encouraged to laugh at the futility of his attempt, rather than scolding him in an unpleasant manner. In the end, you’ll both enjoy this approach more than an unpleasant verbal conflict before dining.

 

Mouth etiquette:         If you find your Tiny to be particularly cute, you may choose to reward him with a kiss before preparing to eat him. There is nothing wrong with having a sample lick or two to taste your Tiny before you’ve cooked him. No matter how keen or frightened he may be about ending up in your stomach, he will invariably enjoy the tantalising contact with your tongue, as your proportionately giant sized taste organ slides over his chest, his shoulders, his arms, his neck, and his face, and then disappears back into your mouth. He will also enjoy the sight of you licking your lips both before and after any other stage in the entire chasing, capturing, cooking and eating experiences.

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter: .... how to cook a shrunken man.