- Text Size +

When all of the food is gone, the giantess may opt to lick you clean. If not, ask her to do so. In either case, ask her to drink some water after cleaning you, so that her tongue has no residual sticky pavlova or cream on it, and then to lick you again several times. As her to use both the top and the sides of her tongue, and enjoy every last form of contact with her relatively enormous taste organ. Even a giantess who believes that she has forced this situation upon you would most likely be willing to afford you these licking gratifications before gobbling you down.

 

Once the licking is concluded, as the giantess to slide you across her lower lip, preferably after kissing you with it, and onto her tongue, and to allow you to lie on her tongue for several minutes. All of this has been leading up to such an experience of mouth play. Lie on your stomach on her tongue and use the brief moments that her mouth is open to look off the back.


The last stage is up to you. You can either continue to face the back of her tongue and go down head first, although this may send a rush of blood to your head. Or you can turn yourself around and be gulped into her throat, legs first. Once the woman has taken you down to her throat, and you have experience the full power of her enormous gulping neck, you can either put on a show of struggling in her neck, or just continue sliding down.


Be sure to teleport out of the woman’s stomach before you reach the acid. Otherwise, it may well prove to be a one time only experience. The acid is not powerful enough to hurt the stomach of the giantess, and may not cause you any pain either, but it will slowly dissolve your flesh. This is the outcome you wish to avoid.

 

Once you’ve returned to your teleportation shrinking machine and restored your size, you have only to consider whether or not you would like to go on allowing the giantess to think that she has eaten you forever (unless you were in the scenario of having had to explain the teleportation to the giantess in order to persuade her to eat you).

 

If the giantess did not know you before you appeared at tiny size, you could introduce yourself to her and become her friend, without revealing your shrunken man identity, and let her think that she ate him forever. You may even go on to date her in the normal way. In any event, you could later tell her the whole story and possibly invite her to eat you again. You may alternatively choose never to have any contact with her again, and let her go on thinking she ate someone forever. Another possibility is that you could take advantage of the difficulty a woman would have in recognising a tiny man’s facial features, especially if she assumed you were from a race of tiny people. In such an outcome, you could approach her at tiny size again, and be captured and eaten a second time… and a third. Being a Christian with a giantess vore fantasy, I am of course keen to enjoy all the pleasures of being gobbled whole, without bumping myself off in the process. (Hopefully this addresses the issue raised by one of our keen readers named Wildcatman about the fact that death would ruin the whole scenario).

In closing, let me take this chance to offer this advice. If you have a strong urge to be gobbled whole by a giantess, don’t let your unfulfilled passion eat you up. Let a giantess do it instead. These businesswomen work hard at their careers, and at the end of a long day, or during a private lunch break, you can be the meal that sticks in their minds, if not permanently in their stomachs.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Coming up next, six chapters written to the giantesses (but shrinking men will still get plenty out of them).