- Text Size +

Once the giantess has acknowledged your presence, you can either tell her straight up that you are a shrunken man, or you can let her make guesses as to your true origin. The pros and cons of either approach have been alluded to in other sections.

The end object of this whole exercise is to be eaten by the giantess. So you need to be able to steer the subject around to this topic. If you have chosen extremely well, the giantess may well raise the topic herself. When the topic does eventually come out in the open, regardless of who raised it, you will need to confirm that the giantess has no intention of biting or chewing you. If she does have such sadistic urges, then you will need to either teleport away before the eating process begins and find another giantess, or use split second life saving timing to teleport away just as you touch her tongue, before she can begin to apply her teeth. In such situations, it may help to ask the giantess to lick you a few times before eating you.

For the rest of this section, we will deal primarily with giantesses who do not intend to bite someone, whether or not the vore is their own idea. Here are a number of possible scenarios:

(1)  The giantess announces that she will eat you. She may do this emotionlessly, merely seeing you as an item of food. She may do it in a teasing manner, seeking to gloat over your helplessness. Make the most of whatever approach she takes to declaring her intentions for you. You may wish to role play a reluctance to be eaten. This will not deter any giantess who has set her heart on doing it, so your ultimate opportunity will not actually be lost simply because you might show some resistance to the idea.

(2)  The giantess may ask your permission to eat you. This situation allows you to take the dialogue in any number of directions. You can show enthusiasm, possibly even admit that you came and introduced yourself for that purpose. Or you could decline her request, and see whether she asserts herself as in the previous scenario, or whether she respects your wishes and leaves you the need to admit that you were only pretending to decline for the purpose of role play.

(3)  The giantess may not mention the subject of eating you at all. In this case you could first try asking the giantess, “Are you going to eat me?” If she seems disinterested, or reluctant, you could ask her, “Would you like to eat me?” If she is willing to accommodate your request, then you can proceed to enjoy it, after giving her some tips on how to go about it. If she is completely dissuaded by the thought of consuming a tiny man, then you will simply have to tell her about the teleportation factor, and hope that she won’t mind swallowing you under those circumstances.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A word of reassurance: A particularly insensitive giantess, even after you have contacted her in person at tiny size, may apply to you such invectives as “sicko” or “deviant” or others too denigratingly crude to mention. Do not be discouraged by such rejections. Remember, there are others like you in the world, and giantesses willing to eat them and you. Don’t become disheartened. Just keep trying until you find the right one, and then let her feast her eyes, and her mouth upon you.