- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The previous chapter’s word count was 568. As it happens, the word count for this chapter is also exactly 568 (not counting this introduction)

Now depending on the eating habits of the woman you have chosen to approach, you might be approaching her in any number of locations:

(1)  In the office. If the woman doesn’t eat in public, then you’ve taken your best look while she’s been standing in the queue at the takeaway food vendor’s counter. The next thing to do is to get into her office. Follow her back to her office at your full size, at least as far as getting out of the elevator on her floor and observing which room she goes into. Then wait in the street at the end of the day, and learn what time she leaves the office. If the woman is so career minded that she won’t step out to eat lunch, then she may well stay back and work longer hours after her colleagues have left too. Once you know her departure time, try to arrive half an hour earlier the next day, at your reduced size, by teleporting directly into her office. If you can manage to end up under a desk or cupboard, you will have the opportunity to observe the office for a time when your giantess is alone, and reveal your presence at the moment of your choice.

(2)  In a crowded public place: If the woman is in a mall or a busy street or a crowded park, then you are best off using the previous step and approaching her alone in the office at the end of the day. The only other option would be, if you can coordinate your shrinking teleporter to send you directly into her handbag at any point. This will depend on the quality of the device’s view screen and calibrations.

(3)  In an isolated public place: If the woman is eating in a deserted park (apart from her own presence) or on a rock or log in a forest, then you should have no difficulty making the most of a private moment for two. You can simply approach her at tiny size while she is eating her lunch.

Whether making the approach in the office or in the public place, you need to decide whether you want to let your giantess know that you intended to be seen or not.

(1)  Walking straight out. You could simply walk over to the woman and call out to her, or wait until she looks up and sees you approaching anyway. This would give you a nice close giantess point of view of her seated legs, which may look even better if she’s crossed them. After an initial surprise, the giantess will most likely say hello and ask you who you are.

(2)  Partially conceal yourself and make sounds to give away your presence. This might be done by means of rustling plants in an outdoor location or a fake sneeze in the office. In either case, the giantess will show her natural curiosity by getting up and walking over to your location and peeking around until she finds you. Having placed yourself at her mercy intentionally, you won’t mind in the least, in fact actually enjoy, the moment when she reaches for you with her opening hand and picks you up. If you have the opportunity to make her chase you, the sight of her doing so can be very enjoyable, especially if you can run backwards at a reasonable pace.

 

Chapter End Notes:

At least that's what the word counts were on my computer. Btw, if any of you readers want a book like this about foot fetishism, check out Wordsmith's latest post.