- Text Size +

The woman’s tongue might well be the most significant part of her body to be used in the purposes of giantess vore. To observe the visual qualities of any given woman’s tongue, you will need to stare at it whenever possible, but without making it too obvious. Aggressive, self conscious feminist women may mistakenly assume that you are speculating about having oral sex with them. This assumption is a natural mistake, given that most women on the planet have no idea about your real interest, namely giantess vore. Some women will lick their lips frequently while talking, which can give great views of the sides of their tongues moving horizontally. On rare occasions, some women might stick their tongues out at something humorous, while talking with their friends over lunch. Such a woman is a prize vore catch indeed, as she will almost certainly taunt you in the same way just before eating you. Some women will put out their tongues each time they spoon a mouthful of food onto their tongues, and then draw the food into their mouths. This affords you a second each time, to glance at the protruding tongue and store the image in your mind. Other tongues can be far more difficult to observe, if the women have the tendency to spoon the food right into their mouths, without showing their tongues. However, there are other observation techniques, which can assist you in getting the view that you need. Observe the woman closely when she’s finished eating. If she’s talking with her friends, she may well open her mouth wide at something surprising, or give an open mouthed laugh at something amusing. This gives you a clear view of her whole tongue, without any food in the way. If you see a business woman on the train at the end of a long day, you may even catch her yawning without cupping her hand to her mouth. This will give you the chance to see her lips fully stretched open and the tongue in all its beauty. A sparkling tongue that dips a little in the middle and rises on both sides, preferably somewhat rounded at the front, rather than pointy, is the author’s own preference (as are all the descriptive examples given in this section), but you should be guided by your own tastes.

 

If the woman is eating in a crowded food mall, you might choose to buy a meal yourself, and sit at her table, ostensibly to make use of one of the few free chairs available. It is actually a great opportunity to observe her eating at point blank range, if you can avoid making it too obvious.

 

One last scenario to consider is that of a woman who is a colleague or superior in your own workplace. This gives you the chance to establish a rapport with her in the ordinairy way for months or even years before broaching the subject of being eaten by her. Make a point of observing her tongue, while appearing to make regular conversation, over office parties, business lunches, or even simply joining her for lunch on a typical day. You might even have the chance to apparently joke about science fiction films with giantess subtexts or steer the conversation into ways to subtly test the waters (of her tongue), and explore the likelihood of her having any willingness to accommodate giantess vore, if it were discovered to be possible.