- Text Size +

In an earlier chapter, addressed to the shrinking men, it was mentioned that some women might need to be approached in their work places (usually offices). If you are a giantess in an office building, particularly an employer, or business owner, or officer supervisor or office manager, then the opportunity of shrinking a younger employee under your supervision is easy to arrange.

First ask the employee to stay back and work overtime hours during the evening. Tell him that he will not need to bring dinner, as you have it taken care of. (Of course it will not be until the time comes, that he learns that he is to be the dinner, and that it was actually your own dinner that you were taking care of).

Try to give all your other employees an early mark before 5pm, if this is not cost prohibitive for your business, to that only your intended meal is left in the building. Set him some work tasks, while you go around and surreptitiously lock every door leading from the office to the corridors or any other means of exit.

When this has been taken care of, take out your portable shrinking device, and aim it at your employee. If you are using a shrinking pill or serum, you will need to conceal it in the food or drink that you provide for his overtime dinner. Always shrink well before serving. Be sure that your tiny is down to a size, which will fit entirely into your mouth, without being pressed against your teeth. (You can always measure the length of your outstretched tongue with a ruler before commencing this exercise, and certainly use it to measure the size of your Tiny after he has been reduced).

If your tiny was seated at the time of reduction, he might have ended up on his own chair, and it this point is no doubt wondering what could have happened to him. An extremely intuitive man might have actually guessed that you are responsible (especially if you’ve used the shrink machine approach rather than pills or serum), and even surmise your dinner plans. Alternatively, he might have ended up on the carpet. In either case, walk over and stand in front of him to demonstrate the considerable size and height advantage that you have just given yourself. You could announce that he is to be your dinner at this point, but it may be more atmospheric to take your Tiny to your desk, sit down and place him comfortably in the palm of your hand and then fill him in on what he can expect to face in the evening ahead.

If you were planning to add whipped cream or herbs or some other seasoning, then it will have been necessary to bring a can or jar or whatever is required to the office that day. Take out a plate or bowl and place the Tiny into it. (You may wish to chat him up first. He may well have an ordinairy crush on you, or even a giantess vore crush. Don’t feel that you need to rush into the meal, when you can both savour every aspect of it in depth).

You might like to leave your Tiny on your desk, looking up at you at point blank range and contemplating his expected experiences, while you continue working on office business for an hour or two, talking to him occasionally, and then enjoy eating him. By all means round off the evening with a little extra work after your meal, while he’s settling in your stomach if you so desire.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Do any of you potential shrinking men or giantesses have any other subject matter you wish covered in this book? We aim to furnish you with all the information and advice we have at our fingertips, so you giantesses can have tiny delicious men at your fingertips.