- Text Size +

RECIPE#4: PAVLOVA’S WITNESS

 

This is the most visually beneficial recipe from your Tiny’s point of view, and provides for your tongue to play a major role in the gobbling process.

 

Take a pavlova which is either completely cooked in advance, or close to it. Place your Tiny into the pavlova, leaving his head free to breathe and see you, and possibly stir him on with speeches like, “You can’t escape, little one. I’m going to cook you and gobble you all up.” This calls up all sorts of images and expectations in your Tiny’s mind, and reinforces the considerable size and power advantage you have over him.

 

While the pavlova heats up, along with the Tiny, let him look through the glass door of the oven at the sight of you walking around the kitchen, manually whipping cream with your lower arms on show, as one holds the bowl and the other holds the beating spoon. Again, fashion is a crucial element in this experience. A short sleeved long dress with plunging neckline, and nice spot pattern or flowery design shows both your feminine elegance and your grand towering giant figure. Take the whipped cream over to the bench and have any fruit pieces ready to be added to the pavlova.

 

When he’s ready, come back to the oven, or even sit down and watch for him to be ready, on a stool in front of the oven. Take him out and over to the kitchen bench. Let him watch your lovely hands adding the pieces of fruit, and then carefully pouring the cream over everything. Take care not to drown his face, but a little cream on his cheeks will be nice to lick off later.

 

Take the entire dish to the table, sit down and slowly spoon each piece of pavlova into your mouth. Frequently lick the spoon, smile down at your Tiny, and lick your lips from side to side. Such a series of gestures will remind him that your tongue is awaiting a special appointment with him, which is drawing ever closer. When most of the pavlova is gone from around him, either spoon him up and lick him clean, or pick him up with finger and thumb, and lick all the pavlova and cream from him, and then transfer him to the other hand and let him watch you licking and sucking your sticky finger and thumb clean. This will be a paramount presentation to prepare him for what awaits him next.

 

Drink a glass of water to clean both your tongue and your throat, as your Tiny would like a moist but clean pathway to your tummy. Smile at your Tiny and tease him with several licking gestures. First with just the tip or side of your tongue, and then with your whole tongue. Finally place him into your mouth using the build-up techniques shown in previous recipes, and let him lie on your tongue until you are ready to gobble him whole.

 

A parting speech can be great for dramatic effect, both from your point of view and that of your impending meal. You could ask him if he has any last words, make teasing and taunting comments, boast of your advantage, or revel in his helplessness. Be sure to let him know that you are enjoying the meal, and thank him for the pleasure it is bringing you, regardless of whether he volunteered himself to be eaten or was captured and cooked without his approval.