- Text Size +

The recipes here are not exhaustive. It can’t hurt to ask your Tiny if he has any preferences to how he is cooked (such as being baked, grilled, roasted, boiled, pan fried, or just served raw). He may even have an interest in being served in sauce or some other topping. In any event, the most important thing is to respond to his signals if he indicates that he is heating up too much, by whatever cooking method you use. Ignoring such signals could char or burn his flesh, causing him considerable pain, and spoiling the tender sweetness of his meat. If you can avoiding eating for several hours before preparing your Tiny, your tummy might well make a significant rumbling sound. This could both excite your Tiny and serve to remind him of his ultimate destination. Having said that, here are some recipes you might like to consider trying:

 

RECIPE#1: MITE ROAST

 

Take one shrunken man/boy. Place him into a ceramic (not metallic) baking dish. A metallic dish would heat too spontaneously and cause him considerable pain. You may even like to place a piece of bread down first as a mattress for him, so he can absorb heat from the oven itself, but not the rapidly heating baking dish. Sprinkle herbs and spices over his chest and arms and legs, but be careful not to drop any into his eyes. The movements of your fingers and arms during this process may well excite your Tiny.

 

Turn the oven on to a fairly low setting. Place the dish in the oven, preferably licking your lips and smiling at the Tiny, close the oven door and check once a minute for any sign of burning.

Checking may be done merely by asking, or touching him with one finger.

When he seems to be cooked, lift him from the dish and press the tip of your tongue against his chest. If he seems warm enough to enjoy, place him on a plate, and take him to the dining table or wherever you plan to eat him. (Meals in bed can be a very romantic setting for a Tiny about to be eaten. Dining rooms also have a glamour and atmosphere. The kitchen table is not recommended. If you are planning a TV dinner, perhaps the lounge chair is alright, but try to pay attention to your Tiny’s reactions to being eaten, rather than just getting lost in the television program while your Tiny is about to be lost in you. If you’re having the next recipe “Salad Surprise” as a lunch meal, you may like to take your Tiny out to a pleasant garden table or gazebo or other garden location. Perhaps it would even be worth placing everything in a picnic basket and walking to a suitable scenic spot. Be sure to choose somewhere guaranteed to be isolated. This is a one off pleasure for you and a one off experience for your Tiny. The two of you need to be in a position to enjoy it together, alone and uninterrupted.)