- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 9



* In this chapter we briefly back up, to see how it all had originally happened, or 'played out' leading up to this point...

We'll catch up with Carly and Jennifer, hopefully filling-in some of the mystery of how Bob had been shrunken down to six-inch's tall, ending up on the loose inside his 'gigantic' Mother-in-law's house...

The next chapter, (Ch.10) we'll resume from Bob's perspective, where we left off...so just bare with me....



Jennifer's sagacity profoundly exceeded her exacerbating excitment of what she had evidently planed out for her unsuspecting brother-in-law...

Jennifer insured Carly that she would take care of 'everything'. She had always wanted 'so badly', to do this again, and when she learned about what her younger sister wanted to do to her husband, well, she 'Jumped-at-the-chance'...she liked Bobby very much, but he would be so much more adorable shrunken down to a more 'manageable size'...

She knew very well though what had happened before, when she had so 'haphazardly' used the chemical... she knew that it would make it much more 'acceptable', and alot easier to take, for her 'unsuspecting' brother-in-law 'Bobby', if she would carefully place him inside that old Dollhouse of Carly's when he awakened, so that he wouldn't fully realize 'right away', what exactly, it was that had actually happened to him...everythig being mini-sized, and more to his scale in size alone...

Hopefully, not realizing that he'd been shrunk, would make his profound physical change a slight bit easier for him to accept.

Let his body get accustomed to the huge changes, before his mind freaked-out about his new 'miniaturized' reality.



Jennifer, had discovered from past experience, that the initial shock of 'instantly' realizing, that he was shrunken, her ex-boyfriend, had nearly gone completely mad. He had nearly died from the sudden change. His tiny size had taken his little itty-bitty heart to the extreme limits!

Jennifer didn't want that to happen to Bobby, so she would just leave him tied-up to the bed inside the dollhouse,(a doll sized bed) while she moved it down from the attic. Strapping him into the bed, would keep him safe, as she picked up the house and carried it down to her old bedroom.

She could let him wonder for a day or two, and get the side effects over with, before she would release him from the tiny Dollhouse, allowing him to see her as the huge giantess woman, [that, to-him], she would actually become...

Jennifer couldn't wait to see the frightened reaction on his cute little face...



***


Jennifer took the syringe that she had prepaired with the 'experimental drug' and stuffed it into her lunch bag, she quickly crumpled-up the brown paper bag to make it appear like a piece of trash that she was going to throw away. She left the lab and walked back to her office and tossed it down next to the trash can...

She couldn't be seen carrying anything out, and there were cameras everywhere. Nobody would think anything about her carrying out a piece of trash left over from her lunch...

She could pick it up just before she left, after everyone else had gone home.


Her manager would stop by to collect her paperwork from the days studie's and testing plots, she would then, quickly finish up and leave for Carly's house directly after work. She had it all planed out, what could possibly go wrong?

After shrinking Bobby, she would take his unconscious little figure and just place him inside her purse and take him with her over to her Mom and Dad's place. Go up into the attic and put him on that tiny doll bed, strape him down so that he didn't get hurt,place him inside the tiny house and carry it down into her old bedroom.


Carly, and herself would then, 'casually' stop over, at their parent's house to visit over the weekend and then, the two of them together, could carry the little dollhouse right out of the house (with tiny Bobby inside) and nobody would be the wiser...

Carly, could then, take the Dollhouse home and open it up...

There, she would ultimately find her shrunken husband inside and pretend to be as shocked as he was, or would most definitely be...


That was Jennifer's plan anyway...



***



Jennifer changed out of her work clothes and waited for the last of the lab assistants to walk out of the testing Lab.

A few minutes later he finally did, and Jen found herself all alone in the labratory. She finished up the days test runs, and gathered up her stuff. She headed back to the office and collected her purse and jacket...before locking up her office, she bent down and grabbed that crumpled up paper bag on the floor next to the trash can and stuffed it into her purse...


Leaving the lab, she headed out to the empty parking lot and found her car parked in the far corner. She got inside and started the engine. She waited for the engine to warm up, removing the syringe from the bag she carefully wedged it tightly between her bucket-seat's for safe keeping...

She looked into her rear-view mirror and removed her glasse's. She opened her make-up kit, and started making herself over, to her best impression of her younger sister Carly...

She resembled her younger sister so much, she giggled when she put the colored contacts into her eye's and smiled into the mirror.

Without her glasses, she looked so remarkably close to her sister Carly that if she were not so much taller then her, they could have easily been mistaken for twins!



Carly, had decided to wait for Jennifer, back at Jen's appartment, she didn't want Bob to think that she had anything at all to do with this... So Jennifer, had solely taken it upon herself to do the deed alone, she liked it better that way, anyhow. Although, making herself up, to look like 'Carly' was her own little 'devious' idea...

She wanted to really screw with his head. After she pulled into his drive way, she was shaking with excitment so badly that she felt like a school-girl on her first date. Her heart was racing like crazy as she got out of her car and silently 'clicked' the door shut...

Using Carly's house key, Jennifer quietly opened the door and stepped into the back kitchen area. Standing very still, listening for any clue as to where her unsuspecting brother-in-law would be.

She heard the Television 'on' in the living room and she tippy-toed across the kitchen to peek inside...

Bob was asleep on the couch, an empty beer bottle and a couple roachs inside the ash-tray on the coffee table, told Jennifer that this was going to be a whole-lot 'easier' then she'd first expected!


She silently slipped over to the back of the couch and found her passed-out brother-in-law completely unconscious. She looked closely at him,... to get one last look at him, at his normal size...

She started rubbing his bare back. Tracing her fingertip's lightly over him, she continued intill he roused and started to awaken. She quickly popped the cap off the needle, and pushed on the shaft to clear any air-bubbles that might have been inside of the prepaired syringe.


Bob suddenly realized that someone was standing over him...


He jerked up his head and turned to see what he 'thought', was his wife Carly!


She had a sullen, sympathetic look, as she started to turn away from him...


When Bob started to reach out for his wife's arm, a slight stick jabbed into his shoulder...


He felt a stinging sensation and a powerful surge of chemical burn that instantly knocked him for a loop...


His body went completely numb and he collapsed back down onto the couch...


Jennifer watched in complete fasination as her brother-in-law swiftly reduced in physical size!

His clothe's deflated like letting the air out of a balloon...

His tiny form dissappeared into his flattened out pant's, as he quickly shrunk down to exactly one twelfth of his original size.

Jennifer carefully reached into the crumpled pair of pants and with trembling fingers she softly tried to easily wrap her finger's around his tiny naked figure. She succeeded, and found that his limp little leg's were just so TINY!

She couldn't resist licking them...


Jennifer sat down on the couch and crossed her ankle's on the coffee table as she propped up her feet. Her cupped hand's effortlessly holding this miniature males naked body inside her bowl shaped palms. She trembled with overwhelming sexual excitment...


She felt her pussy throbbing as she licked the tip of her tongue across his tiny naked body...

Just lightly touching his miniscule sex, she fluttered it across him with a gently stroking massage. His tiny form wollowed around inside her cupped palm's...

Jenny recoiled with overwhelming sexual excitment, having to restrain her lust-filled impulse's, she slowly lowered him down onto her short, mid-thigh length, plaid skirt...

Bob's tiny form laid-out, naked and stretched across the top of her left thigh. Completely unconscious, without even realizing his 'new place' in this now gigantic 'land of the giant's'

His tiny form lying naked on his sister-in-law's huge skirted thigh was simply the most incredable sight to behold...

Jennifer smiled down at him with a slightly sadistic thought...

She could do anything, he was like a little insignificant animal now, she squeezed her thigh's together tightly and enjoyed the wonderful tingling sensation that had formed deep in her core.

Pinching up the edges of her skirt's hemline, she gently slid it out from under his tiny body and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Leaving little Bobby now lying on the tightly stretched nylon of her stocking top...

He hugged her giant thigh, as he laid face down. He spread his knee's apart and pressed his firm cock into the emmence warmth...

Her skin reacted with a swift flush of spreading goosebump's...

Her pantie's darkened in the crotch from the excess juices that were rushing into her heated sex. She mindlessly moaned, as her finger's touched her pussy with feathery softness...

Her sleepy eye's now focused on the little naked man, she uncrossed her ankle's and spread her leg's apart... in the process, 'purposely' causing tiny Bobby to slip loose and tumble down between her steamy thigh's.

She gasped with sudden surprize, as he unknowingly brushed his tiny hand's across her swollen libia majora. The sensation caused her to convulse momentarily with paralizing waves of exquisite pleasure...

She gasped with short, quick breaths, her finger's rubbing more firmly a circular, stirring motion, that quickly triggered her first frustrated orgasum...


"Aaaa Aaa Aaaah-Mmmmmmmmmmmnnnn...", Jenny's soft sounds of pleasure filled the room.


Bobby was gently captured between her finger's and pressed face first into her pantie's...


She firmly massaged herself with his tiny face, rubbing him slowly up and down...


She pressed harder and bucked her hip's in response to the feeling of his tiny breath's as he fought to survive against her mamoth-sized vagina...

"MMmmm-Whaaaa, aah aah aah aah", her pelvis rocked as she bucked her hip's wildly...


She cummed several times, and held his tiny being firmly in place as she enjoyed his unconscious movement's. His entire body was soon completely coated with her clear stickynesss...


Jennifer finally finished. Rejuvenated, and completely relaxed she poured herself a glass of Carly's red wine and finished off one of Bob's crudely rolled blunt's... An hour later, she had washed him carefully, with a warm wash cloth and placed him safely into her zippered purse pocket.

She found a pair of Carly's clean underwear, and put them on, she rinsed-out her cumm-coated pantie's and stuffed them into her purse...

She turned off the television and the lights and locked up Carly's house before she left, quickly driving the hours drive over to their Mom and Dad's place.

Her tiny passenger, tucked away inside her leather purse pocket remained totally unconscious the entire time, as his old life was 'literally' left behind...Bob would ultimately come to realize the following morning...


Jennifer stopped in their parent's drive and shut off her car. She checked the time and knew that they would be getting ready for bed soon, she decided to go on in, visit with them for a little while.

Her baby sister 'Trish' would be there, but she didn't talk much with her anymore because of her attitude-(High Society Mean Girl)-and conceded, self centered personality.

Trish would most likely leave for her own room upon Jennifer's entrance.

So she wouldn't be any kind of a problem, or stop her from doing what she had planned to do...


Bob ended up straped down to a tiny doll's bed, before Jennifer gently placed it back inside the doll house. She folded the house back together, and carried it down the steps to her old bedroom.

She sat down on her bed for a moment and stared at the old antique doll house. She wondered what the tiny occupant inside would think upon awakening...

Jennifer softly chuckled a deep throaty, clucking laugh, as she tried to contain her overwhelming pleasure...

Oh, the Fun that she would have with him, later when the two sisters finally got him back to Carly's house...



*