- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience



Chapter 7



*Bob just had to get out of this Doll House prison. Now he knew that he had to escape, before she returned, or else his chance's would become alot less....



Bob checked out the window in the pink bedroom again, he tried to force it open by pressing on all of the frame corners, he could not get it to open up.

He decided to go back downstairs, check those windows on the ground floor. He tried to hurry, he didn't have any idea 'when' she would return but, he did know, that he didn't want to be there when she did...

His mouth was so dry, so parched, that he was forced to breath through his nose. The sour taste inside his mouth drove him harder to strive for his escape from this weird entrapment.

He needed to get out of there and find some water before he collapsed from dehydration.

The window behind the fake sink caught his eye when he looked into the kitchen, he hurried over and quickly saw the large 'wing-nut' window latch. He gave it a quick turn and much to his surprize, the double window swiftly parted, dividing in half and opening out into the much larger room outside the Doll house.

Bob was very nervous, all of a sudden he pictured the humongous woman,.. her colossal face peering down at him...

He shook it off, forcing himself to clear that image from his over-charged brain. He threw one knee up onto the sink counter and crawled up onto it. He awkwardly slid through the open window and dropped down onto a solid wooden surface below...

He crouched down next to the wall and looked all around...

He nearly fainted from the sheer enormity of everything that surrounded him. A huge teddy bear, and some other furry stuffed animals were piled together on the head of the huge, quilt covered bed. A pair of pink fuzzy slippers that were as large as a small sports car, sat parked at the side of the bed...

Bob caught his breath, and continued along the side of the doll house. He found that the house was sitting atop a table, that was just a few feet wider (his scale- [normal size, a few inches]) then the house.

He just had a narrow walkway all the way around the house. He looked for a way down to the floor below, it was nearly thirty feet down, far, down below. He noticed an electrical cord hanging down that came out from under the backside of the dollhouse...


Without even thinking, he grabbed the plastic coated cord and started to slowly slide down...


He slid faster as he saw the soft carpet below, his feet sunk into the plush fabric as soon as his weight released from the electric cord. He dropped to his knee's and crawled away toward the baseboard along the plastered wall. He looked around quickly, trying to find someplace to hide.

The sound of an air conditioner kicked on, the cooler air instantly began to flow across the open floor. Bob chilled from the intense wind coming from the huge blast of air. He quickly stood up and started running across the carpet...

He made his way through the open area of the enormous bedroom, past the giant bed across the room to the door. The space under the door was tight but he swiftly squeezed under and wriggled out into the hall.

Bob climbed to his feet, breathing hard, and staying against the wall, he hurried along and moved as quickly as he could down the hallway.

The sound of a barking dog alerted him. It sounded like one of those small type toy poodles...

He froze and tried to figure out where the dog was. The barking came from outside, he could tell that it was muffled and distant....whew! He relaxed a moment, and caught his breath, with a sigh of relief...

He moved on down the hall until he reached what he could easily tell was the bathroom. The tiled floor was a checker-board pattern with those small one inch wide black and white squares. Bob needed water badly, he walked past the edge of the slightly opened door and stepped into the gigantic bath room...

The strong scent of steam-filled shampoo filled the air. The mirror was still fogged up and the floor was covered with a fine dew of moisture.

The enormous white porcelain toilet stood before him, like a towering monolithic dome of purely polished china...

Bob stared up at the mighty vessel with sheer astonishment. He had to get a drink of water. Bob could hear something...he could barely hear a dribbling flow, from a slight trickling stream somewhere high above...

The shower head was dripping. He saw the crystal droplet of pure water release from the tilted head and plunge straight down into the monstrously huge bathtub.

He knew that there was a crystal clear pool of water in the bottom of that huge tub and he also thought about all that water that was inside of this mighty porcelain vessel, that only a giant could possibly use... and none of it, would he be able to get to, it was well out of his reach.

Looking around he noticed a heavy white cotton towel, crumpled on the floor next to the tub. Bob thought that maybe it just might be still wet enough...

He could suck on it, maybe get enough to quench his parched mouth!

The slippery floor was slick under his stiff plastic tennis shoes, he slid around and nearly fell down, as he started walking past the huge toilet. He felt extremely vunerable out in the open like this, but he had to get some water soon...

He made it to the towel and stepped into the thick cotton, he dropped to his knee's and felt around on the material for a good heavy wet spot...

The tart oder of salty foot sweat filled his nose as he sniffed at the huge towel mat. He felt disgusted as he thought of what he was about to do...

Although, the scent from the shampoo, smelled of a fragrance that a female would use, so Bob felt a bit easier about sucking the footsweat off the floor...

He thought that the bathroom looked familiar to him, but he forgot about that when, he finally found a soaked up heel print that he could slurp on, despairately drawing the seeping moisture into his dry mouth...

The salty water still tasted raw with sweat, but it soothed his parched throat as he hungrily sucked on the damp cotton like a starving dog.

He heard a thumping sound, Someone was coming!

He jumped up and ran toward the back of the toilet...

He fell down and slid on his belly for several feet, stopping directly behind the towering toilet bowl. He stayed down on his belly and pulled himself up closely to the base of the toilet. He hid quietly behide it, as the heavy footfalls smacked across the damp bathroom floor.

A huge pair of feet entered the room and closed the door with a loud crash...

The feet plopped across the tile with a plattering bare-skinned clapping.

The bright green toenail polish glowed on the huge giantess' toe's, as she stepped toward the side of the bath-tub and bent down to pick up the towel...

The towel swept up swiftly into the sky and flew across the room as the giantess gave it a careless fling into the clothes basket that sat in the corner by the door. The towel swirled through the air and landed perfectly in the basket.

Bob instantly thought about how much strength it would take to do that... he had just saw it happen,... that heavy wet sheet of cotton had to weigh a few tons, and he shivered with overwhelming fear as he thought about how small he was now...


Bob was shocked when a loud feminine voice yelled out from the hallway just outside the door.


"You almost done in there, hon?", the giantess voice seemed to thunder from the distance.


"Yeah MOM, Just a sec, kay?", the younger giantess yelled back with an eardrum splitting shrillness!


Bob knew that voice! It was Carly's kid sister, Trish!

She was the youngest of Carly's sister's, she still lived at home...

Then, Bob realized where he was. He was at Carly's parent's house!

He heard the bathroom door click open, a swift breeze swirled across the floor, as Trish walked out and Bob's gigantic mother-in-law stepped inside and quickly closed the door...


"See ya Later, Mom...Love Ya!" "Be careful dear, and we'll expect you home by nine!" the mother and daughter spoke quickly in passing as the giantess mother entered the bathroom.

She was his wife's 65 year old mother, Diane. Bob felt the sharp sting of embarrassment, as he thought of his mother-in-law. His cheek's burned with hot blood as he felt the wave of heated prickling that comes with that punch of humileation, his face flushed with redness. What if she found him like this! What would she do to him?

She seemed to like him, but Bob still felt like 'he', wasn't quite what she would have imagined for her daughter Carly...

Diane's feet slipped out of her slipper's right in front of the toilet, her bare feet smoothly relaxed onto the cool tile-floor as she placed them close together and let her black pantie's slide down around her ankle's...

Bob scooted closer to the base of the toilet, trying his best to stay out of her sight...

Her weight settled down onto the toilet, a slight straining, then a gushing sound erupted inside the pool of toilet water. The rush of hot piss streamed into the basin with a boiling sound...

Diane released a relaxing sigh, followed by a grunt, then a splash inside the bowl...

Bob could smell her excrement, it was strong and sour. He pinched his nose and closed his eye's tightly shut...

A sudden blast shocked him when the toilet unexpectedly exploded! Diane had flushed the huge toilet, the swift suction erupted inside, as a profound amount of swift gushing water surged inside the basin...

Bob opened his eye's wide as he watched his gigantic mother-in-law's feet compress on the floor tiles when she stood back up and stepped out of her crumpled pantie's...

He had to crawl around the toilet's base a little, to stay out of her sight, as he saw her stepping into the bathtub and pulling off her bathrobe, he felt a sinking feeling as he realized that the giant mother was about to take a bath!




*