- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now, Bob fully realizes what has happened to him, he's only six inches tall and on the loose...

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 6


*Bob found that his hand's were free when he turned onto his side, quickly realizing that the pain coming from his wrist's and ankle's was definitely not from a bad dream!



Jumping out of the bed,...too quickly...

He fell onto the floor after his wobbly leg's folded-up under him...

Someone had removed the cuff-like bindings from his arm's and leg's. He was suddenly very aware of his nakedness as his limp cock flopped around loosely between his leg's.

The floor was cold and hard on his bare ass, as he tried to sit up and get his bearing's. The stinging pain around his wrist's as he frantically rubbed them caused him to stop, as he tried to re-think what he 'thought', he had envisioned in this strange state of mind. Had he actually dreamt of this enormous, woman giant, that looked so much like his petite little wife?

The ceiling was back in place, as if it had never been removed...

Bob starred up at the ceiling, inspecting it for an opening of some sort. The room was warm and he was very thirsty. His throat was dry, he had to get out of this bedroom and find something to drink.

He staggered awkwardly when he stood up and tried to get on his feet, he felt like he had been hit by a truck. His head pained, with a throbbing dull ache that felt much worse when he tried to stand...

The door inside was open ajar, revealing that another room just across the hallway also had a open door. Bob could see through the gap in the opening, and he stumbled toward it.

He cautiously opened the door up and slowly leaned out into the empty hallway. The house was quiet and very strange looking. He rubbed his wrist's as he studied the length of the hall. There were two more doors at the other side, and he noticed the stairway leading down an open chamber that he now realized was another level below him...

The stair steps were shorter, and slightly off-scale for the standard size. He had to carefully side-step down the steps to keep from stumbling...

The bottom of the stairs ended into a weird looking room. The walls had been crudely painted with pictures of a set of shelves, with vases full of flowers and woven baskets sitting on it.

An over-sized chair and a square shaped appliance of some sort, sat inside the center of the room. Bob walked over to see what type of things they were. The waist high appliance was made to look like an oven, but in the front of it was just a plastic sticker that portrayed an oven front.

His heart was pounding, when his mind started to process this. No, it couldn't actually be fake furniture...

Who would do this? Where in this strange hell was he? He stumbled around the large chair, it seemed to be made for someone that would easily be twice his size...

His leg's felt weaker, as his heart raced, he felt like he was going to pass out again...

He quickly sat down on the floor and closed his eye's. Trying to settle himself down, he took a few deep breaths and slowly let them out...

The whole house smelled musty and dry. He turned around and noticed the room next to where he was and it appeared to be the kitchen. He could see the sink counter, an old ice-box type fridge was next to it.

"water, I need a drink!", Bob mumbled, as he slowly got to his feet and quietly stepped into the room.

The sink was made of plastic and the fauset was made right into it, a solid one piece fixture that was just made to look like a real working fauset...

Bob pounded his fist on the counter top! "Ahhh Dam-it, Where Am I?", he screamed out!

His voice sounded strange. He spit a tiny cottonball into the plastic sink. His tongue felt thick and swollen.

He frantically ran out of the fake kitchen, shoved the huge chair out of his way as he ran past it, heading toward what appeared like a outside door...


"I gotta get the hell outta HERE!", he yelled.


The short door was closed tightly. He grabbed the metal door knob and twisted at it wildly. The door didn't budge. It was made right into the wall...


Bob stumbled backward and fell down on his ass. He screamed out in desperation as he clambered to his feet and ran back upstairs...


The hallway was narrow and long, leading down to the otherside of the house. Bob ran to the farthest end of the hallway and shoved the door open...


He fell into the room and scooted across the hard floor. He raised his eye's slowly and found himself surrounded by all sorts of clothes...

Shirts and pants, dresses and sweaters, dozens of pairs of shoes of all different sizes...

The entire room was packed with all sorts of heavy-woven, thickly made, materal. The stiff shirt sleeves that hung on plastic hangers, stood straight out, as if they had been starched too much...

Bob crawled over to a pair of heavy denim pants and picked them up off of the floor. He slipped his feet into the leg holes and pulled them up around his waist. They were a little bit too large, but he found it better than being naked.

He looked around and found a belt that was on a light blue bath-robe, he pulled it loose and wrapped in through the belt loops on the pants and tied it around his waist. He kept looking and found a white button up long sleeve shirt...

He searched through the pile of shoes and found a pair of white tennis shoes that fit pretty good, the velcro straps made them fit snuggly and he stepped around looking for anything else that he might be able to use...

He took a small square cloth, that he folded up and stuffed into his back pocket. The shoes were very stiff as he clomped back down the narrow hallway. He checked out the other room, it was painted a bright pink color and the bright paint lit up the room with a glowing hue...

Bob stepped into the room and saw what appeared to be a tall skinny blonde sitting slumped in a chair next to the window. He froze and intently watched the woman. She sat completely motionless, Bob thought that she was dead, her long skinny leg's seemed to be stiff.

He quietly walked over closer to her and touched her shoulder. The woman fell forward, and plopped onto the floor, she was frozen stiff as a 'two by four'...

Her blonde hair was flaky and stiff, too. He instantly recognized that made-up face.


"It's a Barbie Doll?" "A Seven foot-tall, Barbie Doll!"


Bob grabbed the doll by the shoulders and sat her up, leaning her against the wall. She sat perfectly still and starred off into the distance with a blank stare...


Bob sat down next to her, and suddenly remembered something that he wanted to check. He flipped the giant doll over on her side, and pulled down her pantie's in the back...

There it was- 'Made by Mattel', tattooed right across her plastic butt!

Bob's head spun round as he contemplated the branded words on her solid plastic ass. His head throbbed with a dull ache. He couldn't be actually looking at a regular sized Barbie Doll....could he?


He quickly jumped up and ran over to the window, he had to get outside and see where he was...

The cloudy plastic window glass was clear, but everything was just too blurry to make out. He pushed on the glass and tried to break it...

He punched at the window and his fist just bounced off...

He rubbed at the glass trying to clean off a spot that he could see through. He managed to clear out a small area a bit, and he strained his eye's to see what was out there.

A colorful world seemed to come to life beyond the glass. He could see a large patchwork design that stretched across a huge field, that seemed to run out into the horizon. Above the strange field, a cream colored sky was dimly lit by a bright light coming from the other side of the house.

His heart sank as he saw the huge chest of drawers right next to the field...he then realized that it was an enormous bed, covered with a older style quilt!


He trembled with overwhelming shock as he fully understood his new reality...

His heart was pounding so fast, that his whole body seemed to vibrate uncontrolably. He quietly stepped away from the window and crouched down next to the huge Barbie doll. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly...

He had never been so afraid in his entire life...he knew that he must have shrunk, and it was just like in one of his fantastic fantasy story's.

Bob's heart was racing wildly inside his tiny miniature chest, he was completely overwhelmed with terror,...yet, he never felt more ALIVE!

Only in his wildest fantasy's had he ever been so scared. He didn't think that it was even possible...

Only, here he was inside a Doll House, somewhere inside some 'giant' girl's, bedroom. He crawled across the floor, he was shaking so bad that his hand's felt numb. The cold floor pressed against his cheek as he flopped down and squeezed his fist's tightly.

He had to get out of this fuckin doll's house, he had to summon up some strenght and pull himself together. This could be a life or death situation, as Bob sorted out his options he knew that he needed to get out, before that huge giantess returned...


He closed his eye's for a moment and the vision of her huge face returned to his mind...

That huge pair of eyes that filled up the opening inside the roof. The sharpness of that large red fingernail...

He shook his head and sat up, shaking off that terrible vision, he tried to concentrate on his escape plan,...which he had none, but he knew that there had to be some way to get out of this house.



*