- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the useful comments, and support.  I really do appreciate it!  Someone asked about the 'handcuffs'?  Bob only 'thought' that they felt like handcuffs, as he couldn't really see them...

And, as for 'Why' he was (appairently) handcuffed?  That's coming right up!  Thank's again!

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 5



*Carly's early return from visiting her sister was a pleasant surprize for Bob. Only, what had happened to him after her arrival? Had he been drugged? Was he kid-napped and being held captive? Was it actually his wife Carly that had woke him, this woman looked like her but she seemed to be slightly Taller.



Bob had drifted-off, passed out completely exhausted, he had somehow fell into a fitful sleep.

Sometime during the night, he was startled awake as he realized that a dim light was shining in through the window, he jerked at his binding's trying to break free once again.

The light quickly dimmed, and faded slightly before returning to the same irregular glow. Bob realized that he couldn't escape when the pain in his now throbbing wrist's stopped him from struggling any longer.

A deeply amplified female voice broke the haunting silence humming a strange melody, suddenly and softly, filling the dark room with a overbearing presence. The sound seemed to be coming from all directions, it seemed to rattle Bob's teeth as he clamped his jaw's tightly together and bit down as hard as he could.

The whole house slightly vibrated, the magnificent sound-waves from the heavy, but feminine vocals, carried a strong powerful force. A sudden thump startled him, as something very heavy 'bumped' into the side of the house, against the outside wall...

He held his breath, as an interior wall cracked and popped, dislodging and sliding up, lifting away from the other three walls.

The scraping sound of the wooden edges scratching against metal pins, caused a shiver to run up his trembling spine...

The bedroom suddenly enlarged to twice it's size as the wall lifted away...

Bob starred up into the dimly lit sky, after that wall had been removed, being connected to that section of the roof-top, when the wall floated away, Bob could now see the strangely lit sky above him...

He couldn't believe his own eye's as the sudden movement brought her huge face into his direct sight. The vision was an instant shock to his mind. It wasn't possible. He had to be dreaming...

A huge finger appeared and slowly moved closer to his bound form. The red painted nail that tipped the end of it silently floated in above him. It's size was terrifying! The dagger-like fingernail touched his bare chest, it felt solid like a chunk of bone. The strong scent of soap and a powerful fragrance emanated off of the warmth radiating from the gigantic female fingertip.

Bob was frozen with terror. He held his breath in complete shock as his vision slowly started to fade away...

The huge female face was as large as the opening in the roof, and a slow smile spread across her lip's as Bob's consciousness slowly slipped away...



***



Carly sat on the bedside humming a tune that she'd heard on the radio. It was a catchy little tune that stuck in her head and she couldn't get it out.

While in the car on her drive over to her sister's place the day before, she heard the tune and it still came to mind twenty four hours later...

"God, I hate that!", she said, as she still inadvertently hummed the three-step tune...

She happily folded some of her sister's skirts and work dresses. She took a long breath and blew it out, as she reached for her iced-tea sitting next to her on the dresser. Her sister was putting away the folded clothes, and she turned to Carly to speak in a secretive whisper...


"So, you 'DO' understand, that it's irreversible, right?", she said. The tone in her voice was serious and firm.

Leaning into the closet to straighten some of her hangered top's, she slid several pieces along the rod to make more room for the rest of her freshly laundered clothe's.

"I Mean, you can't just 'change-yer-mind' later, if you don't like him like this", she added with a wide-eyed stare, pausing to impress her with the cold hard, facts.

Carly nervously nodded in response to her sister's advice. She thought that maybe, if anything did go wrong, there'd be some way to change him back...

Unfortunately there was no changing, no going back, it was a perminant physical change. He would become like a little pet. A living doll, totally helpless without her. He would be totally dependant on her, to provide everything for him. He couldn't survive on his own any longer, not without her constant protection.


"Yeah, I understand, but-I'm still 'Doing-it', Bob just can't know that I had anything to do with it!", Carly told her sister.

"I don't want him to hate me for this, and there's really no reason for him to find out about how it happened, right?", she told Jennifer.

"No, I guess not, but if he thinks that someone did this to him, which he will, what are you going to tell him? Jennifer asked her.


"I don't know, maybe if he thought he was abducted by aliens!", Carly giggled like a school girl, Jennifer burst out laughing too.



Carly's sister Jennifer, was the oldest of her three sister's, she was four years older. In college, she had gone into the science of internal medicine, after receiving a masters degree in molecular biology, her first job was at NASA. She worked on some top-secret, strickly classified, goverment test pilot programs.

Her position gave her advanced access to some of the most secretive, and sensitive, chemical compounds that the United States goverment had ever developed. Jennifer was taking a big risk, allowing her sister to do this, but she did trust her with her life. Carly and herself were very close, she'd do anything for her...

Jennifer had already used this 'reduction' serum, on an old boyfriend, and she knew that it was a quick acting chemical that would instantly react to the human body. The government had only tested it on animals, it had worked very effectively, too. Jennifer couldn't wait to use it though and her last date with her ex-boyfriend was the perfect set up. She had ended up leaving the fancy restaurant seemingly alone...her purse was slightly heavier though...


Jennifer looked alot like her younger sister Carly, if she weren't half a foot taller and had better eye-sight, (she had to wear glasses since she was seven)the two ladie's could have easily been introduced as twins...

Jennifer, had used the experimental serum on her boyfriend. After she had found out that he had stolen money out of her purse and he had also told one of her co-worker's that he was going to dump her after he graduated from school. Jennifer had helped him study and had pulled him up in grades by leaps and bounds- but he was just using her and was going to dump her when he didn't need her anymore...



She loved seeing the frightened look on his miniature face. She'd never forget that, it was simply delightful. His miniscule little naked body gripped tightly within her fist as she held him up in front of her huge face.

It was so gratifying, to indulge in the satisfaction of knowing that she had this little bastard inside the palm of her hand!

His life was over and she let him know it. Although, he did last much longer than she had first expected...

He was taken back to her apartment after she stuffed his naked little body into her tight stocking's top, carrying him in there for an hour and a half. She forced him to lick the bottoms of both of her feet completely clean, before she threw him hastily into her empty bath-tub and just left him there for a couple days...

His tiny squeaking amuzed her while she tried to ignore it when she came into the bathroom. She tried to use the toilet without paying him any attention. Her revenge was sweet. She forced him to paint her toenail's, massage her crusty feet's dry heels with lotion and use his tiny hand's to do all sorts of other little tasks that must have humileated him beyond belief...

The final task that she had forced him to do, had come to her on purely on a whim. The triangle shaped seat on her exercise bike...

It was perfectly sized to strap him down to it and,... well, 'enjoy' herself...

He lasted for about an hour, alot longer than Jennifer had figured he would, she had let all of her weight down onto his trapped nakedness and smoothly grinded her heated sweatpant's relentlessly across his entire front...

She nearly fainted when she blissfully orgasumed, the fluttering movements of her tiny male captive as he tried to escape from under her sweltering hot ass had driven her to new heights of sheer ecstasy...

His constant struggling and fighting for air, felt so satisfying between her powerful thigh's. Her sweatpant's were completely soaked when she finally slipped off of the seat and collapsed onto the floor to catch her breath.



"Wait a minute, Carly", Jennifer said, as she seemed to be breifly lost in deep thought...


"What is it, Jen?", Carly paused to stop folding a pair of Jennifer's grey sweatpants.


"I'll do it for you!", she said, Jennifer wanted to see that tiny face of her brother-in-law, as she would suddenly become an enormous giantess right before his eye's...


"That way he won't have anything to, connect 'you' to it!", she smiled brightly. Her finger's interlaced, and her squeezing palm's tightly pressed together...



"Alright, but don't hurt him!", Carly whispered to her excited sister.


Both girls wrapped their arm's around one another and snuggly hugged, rocking with girlish delight.



*