- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 4



*Carly felt very strange, she had compaired her husband Bob, to the size of a tiny beetle and the thought of it actually arroused her...



She remembered that same feeling, from years ago, it was the very first time that she felt that way.

It was when she was just a little girl. It was a saturday evening, her whole family had planned on a movie night...

They were all watching T.V. and 'Alice in Wonderland' just happened to be the movie that her mother had rented. After it was all agreed on, and was finally decided upon. The whole family sat around the living room and watched the old classic.

Although, not everyone enjoyed it. Her brother's thought that it was weird and stupid. Carly wanted to see the movie though, and her mother did too..... so, it was very quiet when the movie started.

Carly sat on the floor under a blanket, eating popcorn and sipping grape soda. The scenes played out before her on the large screen, and when she watched Alice grow into a giantess, she suddenly felt an exciting rush of warmth between her thigh's...

She loved that strange sensation, that tingling feeling of exciting warmth washed over her lower body. She loved seing Alice grow in size and become so emencely huge...

That night, while she slept- she dreamed of having the same thing happen to her; becoming a giantess like Alice in the movie. Carly was naked though, and she stood towering above everyone in the town. Her whole school was gathered around her feet, they were all suddenly very afraid of her...

Carly tried to talk to them and they started to run away, she easily captured one of the boys that she knew in her class. He struggled wildly inside her finger's as she clutched them tightly around his tiny leg's.

Carly felt a warmth wash over her as she squeezed the tiny boy inside her fist. His captive little figure wriggling around so helplessly made her feel so powerful.

She woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom. Her undie's were all sticky and wett...

She felt so tingly,...all over.


***


She asked some of her closest friend's at school if they had watched the movie 'Alice in Wonderland', and if they had felt funny, when Alice grew into a giantess. They acted like they didn't know what she was talking about...

She was all alone it seemed, none of the other girls that she knew, had ever felt this way. She had asked some of her other friend's, some of the older ones at school, and they all laughed at her. She felt embarrassed, and filled with shame as they started to tease her about it. She vowed to herself that she'd never allow herself to think of this impossible fantasy again...

Only when she played with her Dollhouse, did she ever really think about it. The tiny dolls that lived inside her little house were a constant reminder of that sensational feeling that she had experienced...

Although, when she finally put away her childish memory's, she couldn't quite bring herself to get rid of her old Dollhouse. It had been passed down through her family, and she enjoyed setting it up and rearranging all the miniature furniture and dressing up the tiny dolls that lived inside.

She had decided to keep the Dollhouse. It was all boxed up, and she had it stored away inside the attic.

The Dollhouse was a connection to that 'Giantess fasination', and she instantly thought about it when her husband's little secret had suddenly came to her attention. Her sexual feeling's toward him confused her now. She felt embarrassed and ashamed to even be thinking about the ideas that started to fill her head...

Could Bob's secret be the thing that had attracted her to him all along? Did he somehow project that hidden thing about himself - to her?

She wanted to be very careful about this discovery, she didn't want to do anything to harm her marrage with Bob, and she knew that something like this could have it's advantages as well...

A way to bring together their fasination...

She needed to think about this now, she needed to bring back those feelings again, she couldn't possably hold it back any longer!

That feeling was so incredable, she remembered it well...

She just had to figure out a way, so that she and her husband Bob could have this fantasy realized.

There just 'had' to be some way, to make it happen...



***



Some weeks later, after the young couple had finally seemed to avoid the 'elephant-in-the-room', and go on with their regular day to day schedule and gone back to their regular routine. Bob had thrown himself into his work, Carly had gone to stay with her sister for a few days, she had said that she needed time to think...


Bob, being alone in the house for three days, had started to wonder if his wife was going to come back to him. He worried that she'd 'frecked-out' about his fetish, and- that she'd decided to leave him...

He was sitting in the living room when he fell asleep on the couch. Three beers, and a couple shots of Jim Beam had helped him find some rest for his stressed out mind.

He was roused slightly, something was touching him...

Bob felt his wife's hands softly slide down over his back. He opened his eye's and turned to see her standing behind him, smiling down at him...a sympathetic look on her face.

He quickly woke up, and gathered his thought's. He was so happy to see his Carly's beautiful face, and he was so glad that she had finally, finally, come home.

She started to speak, but he stopped her- he wanted to get his feeling's and everything about his fetish out in the open...

Bob swiftly went on the defensive when he saw that look of saddness in her eye's, as he tryed to get up and turn to his wife. He just had to explain... He had had plenty of time to think about what he was going to say to her, he was prepaired to explain everything. He felt her hand grip at his arm, and everything suddenly went black...



***



He awoke sometime later, his wrist's bound to the head board of their bed. He looked all around and didn't see his wife anywhere. He started to pull his leg's up and found that his ankle's had been strapped down to the foot of the bed!


"What the hell!", he frantically thrashed around trying to break free of the metal cuffs. He screamed for his wife as he jerked at the bindings...

"Carly Help Me!" "Please Carly, HELP!", he found himself trapped and completely naked.

He soon realized that he couldn't escape. The solid metal hand cuffs dug painfully into his wrist's and ankles. The room was nearly black, no sound could be heard anywhere around him. He wasn't sure if he was even at home any longer, an unfamiluar scent wafted in the air around him. He suddenly had a strange feeling that maybe he'd been kidnapped, or his wife was going to kill him.

They had taken out life insurance on each other, and the thought crossed his mind that maybe she'd decided to cash in...

But why, she had more than enough money?


"Carly!", Bob screamed as loud as he could. The sound of his voice seemed like it was boxed in, and trapped inside a sealed space...

The air felt static-soaked, and crisp. He felt like he couldn't catch a good breath, he was going to pass out...

He started to panic and his head swirled around with a weakening sick feeling. The room was cool, and he chilled all over. His skin felt clammy and wet, the entire room was slowly begining to move.

A heavy scraping sound vibrated throughout the entire floor...

The walls started clattering in a shaky violent movement. Bob closed his eye's tightly as he expected the whole house was either about to explode, or an enormous earthquake was happening!

Like pins and needles, a warm prickly wave washed across him. He sucked in a deep breath, and tried to stay conscious, his head started pounding and he drifted in and out of sleep...

He felt a surge of incredable force lifting up the entire house!

He seemed to drift away...floating on a cloud. The air suddenly got alot warmer and a fresh breeze washed over him. The sound of a huge pump, pounded away in the distance, it drew his attention as the heavy throbbing compressions steadily increased in volumn. The air seemed to clear, a fresh gust of warmer wind wafted through the room...

Bob opened his eye's... a light was illuminating a large window. He instantly realized that he wasn't inside his bedroom. He wasn't even inside his own house...

The walls were papered with an old antique-ish design. He'd seen that pattern somewhere...

Then the house rocked sideways, and crashed down onto a solid surface...

The walls settled down, the light inside the room brightened up, slowly revealing a nicely decorated bedroom.

Bob heard a soft rustling sound, then a heavy solid 'Click'...

He strained to raise up his head to try and see out the window. The view was somewhat strange, a blurry coating of smeared grease had formed a glossy film on the glass and he could see movement but he couldn't make it out...

Somewhere in the distance, a heavy thudding impacted with a solid wooden surface. It sounded like a mechanical hammer of some sort was contacting with a hollow wooden structure. The rythmic pattern was strangely like...'footsteps?'

He suddenly heard another loud 'Click', and the room was suddenly thrown into complete darkness.

Bob perked his ear's and listened intently at the heavy thudding impacts. The clip-clomp, clip-clomp, clip-clomp slowly faded into the distance and out of his hearing range. His heart pounded inside his chest, he felt like a helpless insect trapped on a sheet of fly-paper...

He pulled hard on the right handcuff, it cut into his wrist with a sharp sting of pain. He stopped and pulled hard on the left side, it didn't budge and he pulled intill he couldn't take the pain any longer.

He listened hard....nothing, no sound. He paniced and started screaming again...


"CARLY!"....HELLLLLP!"




*