- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 2


After their marrage, Bob found work in a small chain type grocer. He drew up the sales advertisments, designed coupons, and other food related articals. He liked his 'independent' contractor position, he found that he could breeze through a weeks worth of work in about two days,...which left him a-lot of free time to do what he really loved...

Carly loved the little house that they found just on the edge of town. It was smaller than what she was used to living in, but she found it very cozy, easy to arrange and keep up. There weren't any neighbours close by, except for Sandra their landlord, a middle-aged divorcee that owned the rental property. Sandra lived in the larger home just across the road.

Carly liked the fact that she had a small fenced-in area in the back yard for a garden and a raised flower bed. It reminded her of her Doll-house that she'd had when she was a young child.

While finishing out the week, the two of them were settling in for a long awaited, three day weekend. The memorial day parade was a big deal in the nearest town, all the high school bands and area community groups were prepairing for it, as the streets were closed-off and barricaded.


"Carly, where's my 'Rush' T-shirt?", Bob yelled down the small staircase.

He scrambled to get dressed, clambering about in the closet searching for his favorite concert T-shirt. He'd stayed up past three A.M. that morning working on another one of his 'story's'. Quietly pecking away at the keyboard while Carly slept soundly in the bedroom just across the hall from Bob's office.

"I put it in the wash sweety, you can get it after I take it out of the dryer, O-Kay?", Carly yelled back.

Her girlish voice sounding more like a teenager than a married woman of 28 years of age.

She stepped around in her tiny kitchen making toast and warming up a cup-caked size pair of corn bread biscuits that she would later slather with sausage gravy for their breakfast. Her skin-tight sweatpant's were like a second skin, the clinging cotton material appeared to be a grey-colored 'tan' on the flawless, smooth, shapely muscles of her well defined leg's.

She wore her hair in a braided ponytail that fell down to the middle of her bare back. The bright orange bikini top that she just, had to wear on these hot, humid, days, held her prominant breast's up perfectly. Not to mention Bob's attention as well...

She had on her favorite, 'well-worn' pair of leather-strapped slippers. The gladiator style slippers were another item that she wore innocently enough, having no idea what effect it had on her secretive husband. She padded around in front of the sink making coffee and putting away the dishes. Looking down on the floor as she started to place her coffee cup down at the table, she thought that she saw some tiny movements...

A large beetle was casually walking along across the floor under the table. Minding his own bussiness... The size of it startled Carly at first, it's entire length being about two inches long. She stepped back hesitantly, and gasped at the large sized beetle...

She causiously stepped closer, and slowly raised up her left foot...


Bob had just descended the short flight of stairs when he saw his petit little wife towering over the unaware insect like a mighty amazon warrior. His eye's quickly found the beetle, and as he realized what was about to happen, he felt a sudden surge of arrousal... his dick sprang-up instantly at the sight of his little wife, as she was about to squash this scampering insect under her leather-strapped slipper...

She suddenly appeared as a giantess towering over the tiny beetle bug. Her high-arched foot slowly prepairing to squish the tiny little creature with her giant foot...


"oh god...", he silently gasped. Not realizing that the actual words had escaped his lip's.


"WHAT?", Carly squealed, as she swiftly stepped back and noticed her husband standing there gripping his penis firmly, blushing like a cherry tomato dipped in tobasco sause!


"BOB, How long have you been standing there?", she screamed out in stark surprize.

Defensively placing her hand's on her wide hip's, shifting dominantly to one side. She angrily stepped forward, toward him, and starred down at his crotch...

Her big brown eye's widened with shock as she realized that he was trying to conseal his boner. He turned away from her and ran back up the staircase and quickly jumped into the bathroom...

"Nice Move dumbass!", he thought to himself... His wife now clammering up the stairs after him.


"Bob!", Carly's voice sounded different, a bit more womanly and dominant as she called out to him through the closed bathroom door.

"Bob, what are you doing?", she yelled. "What the fuck's WRONG with you?"

"I can't 'believe' YOU!", she squealed. "Were you 'watching' ME?"

"BOB, come out here, right now!", she ordered him. Pounding on the bathroom door. "BANG", "BANG-BANG!".


Bob strained hard, to try and press his erection down with his finger's, but that only made his cock harder and more stiff. The entire situation seemed to elevate his arrousal even more...


Carly had changed so much from the shy quiet type that she'd been when he first met her back in college. The more that she got to know you, the more she'd open up and be herself. Her true nature was a little different than he'd expected when they first met, she could be a very assertive little minx, as her new husband eventually found out...

The sound of his petite little wife, angrily banging on the doorway just added to his excitment and another surge of blood flowed into his ridged cock, causing it to stiffen-up to a full throbbing hard-on!

"Carly, wait a minute sweety!", he whispered through the doorway, as he opened it slightly, peeking out at her like a scared little boy that had been caught in his sister's pantie drawer...

"Please honey, let me explain", he felt so ashamed and embarrassed. He saw her glaring back at him with confusion, her sparkling brown eye's flickering wildly...

"So, don't tell me,.. you're one of those 'perverts' right,...is that IT?", she snarled in at him.

"NO!", he yelled. "I just had to 'pee', real BAD LIKE! -O.K.?", he suddenly found himself lying, and getting more defensive...

"Well, then 'PEE', for crying out loud, and then get down here in the kitchen and get rid of that 'giant' beetle-bug, alright?", she screamed into the door space and clambered back down the stairs.


Carly had just suddenly decided to 'act', as though she didn't 'catch-on' to him, and not make a big 'thing' about it. Although later, she was definitely going to get on the internet and see what she could find out about this strange sexual behaviour. She would have to tell her sister's too, and see what they knew about this 'perverted' behavior...

Her chest pumping fast, she quickly returned to the kitchen and grabbed the broom. She hunted down the large beetle and found him hiding next to the trash can. She stiffened her mouth and reached down as she squatted above him, and swiftly captured the squirming insect within her tiny finger's.

She gently held him up before her face, casually inspecting his struggling little leg's. He fought against her grasp, but she effortlessly clamped her fingertip's conformingly on the sides of his solid shell.

"Well, Mister Beetle", she whispered to the wriggling insect. "Maybe you can help me discover something about my new husband that I didn't already know".

The struggling beetle could feel her humid breath as she spoke to it, holding her mouth closer as she opened it wider in child-like curiousity. Allowing her steamy breath to wash over his struggling little body...

The tiny bug was very strong for it's tiny size, and Carly could feel it's scratching paw's prying against her thumb with surprizing force. She breifly tried to imagine what it was like for the tiny insect, trapped helplessly between the fingers of an enormous giantess...

Carly cringed at the thought, she quickly stood-up and dropped the wriggling bug into the trash-can and went to the sink to wash her hand's.



***



Bob washed his stiffy with a cold wash-cloth, trying despairately to sooth the hardest boner that he'd had in weeks. The lingering vision of his petite little wife, in her tight sweatpant's and bikini top, about to 'crush' that tiny bug triggered his fetish to the surface almost instantly.

Secretively, he'd thought of her as a giantess, many times before, but it had never been so easy to visualize as it was just then. The sight of that large beetle beneath her dirty, well-worn, leather slipper as she was about to, 'so easily' crush it- just shocked him to the core of his imagination.

The moment that he saw the large beetle, he instantly thought of himself as though he was running for his life under Carly's looming leather-strapped slipper's...

The sight of her toned leg muscle's contained within those tightly fitted grey sweatpants stretching up high above him, her powerful size standing over him, about to slam her foot down without even considering the fact that she was about to take a life, with little more effort than simply lifting-up her foot!

His cock pulsed at the thought of it, he squeezed the excess water from the wash cloth and wrapped it around his boner...

As hard as he tryed he couldn't clear his mind of that 'powerful-vision', he turned toward the toilet and reluctantly, stroked himself off...


***


Sitting at the breakfast table a little while later, Carly waited for him to say something. He sat across from her and smeared the sausage gravy around over his biscuit as he tried to think of something that would start the conversation, and change the subject from the earlier happenings...

Bob glanced out the kitchen window and motioned toward her garden. He looked-up from his sauser and with a breif smile, he asked her about the garden.

"Did you get all that cabbage planted?", he asked her. His venial expression pleading with her.

Carly shifted in her seat, and slowly crossed her leg's. She took another bite of cornbread, and smiled softly toward him as she realized, by his shamefulness, that she was definitely onto something...

Her veneration for her husband kept her quiet, and she decided to hold her question's for now. The entire kitchen smelled of cooked apples, as the pot of homemade applesause simmered on her stove.

Carly got up and stepped over to the pot to give the gurgling applesause a quick stir so that it didn't stick to the bottom of the pot...

Her tight sweat's revealing the pantie-less, well formed bubble-butt that flexed tightly as she stepped sideways and grabbed a wooden spoon from the utility drawer.

"Smells Great, did you get them from our apple tree?", Bob ventured to ask her, still hoping to change the subject matter, and knowing full well that he couldn't...


"No Silly, we don't get apples in the spring time!", she giggled. "I bought these at the market".

"Oh Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking?", Bob whispered softly, his face blushing red with embarrassment once again...

Attempting once more to get her talking, he asked her about the parade.


"So, are we going to the parade that's in town this morning?", he tryed to sound irratated and disinterested.

He didn't really care one way or the other, but he knew that she enjoyed watching the high school bands play and march along in a crude formation line.

"Yes, an I thought that you'd said earlier, that you wanted to go too?", Carly finally opened-up and started talking like Bob had wanted her to.

"Well, I know how much you like to see the kids marching band's and the floats, if you like it so much then yeah, I like to see you enjoying yourself sweety", Bob said, as he straightened up and reached for his coffee.

"Great, we can get some shopping done too, before we come home", She added as she returned to her chair and sat down.

A quiet moment filled the small kitchen with silents, all except for the slight 'skittering' sound that drew their attention toward the plastic lined trash can...

Carly glanced toward the can, and suddenly remembered the huge Beetle that she'd discarded there just a little while earlier.

The scritching little paws despairately clawed at the plastic liner with continuous determination. Bob didn't realize what the sound was and curiously starred over at the can, as Carly noticed him and quickly decided to perform a little show for her husband...

She wanted to watch his reaction once again, just to confirm what she'd already witnessed when she saw her husband acting so strangely.


"Oh, that must be my little buddy!", Carly whispered in a childish voice, sounding like a little girl, as she swiftly slid out of her chair and stepped over to the trash can. She bent down over the open can and placed her hand's on her knees as she peered down inside...

Her braided ponytail falling forward over her shoulder, as she let it dangle loosely between her bright orange bikini top's tightly fitted cup's.

Her butt jutted out toward her husband, she casually shifted it in an alternating wriggle. She giggled innocently, before she began to taunt the trapped insect...

"Aww, poor little guy", she softly whispered, still useing the childish tone of voice.

"What's the matter, can't manage to climb up the slippery plastic bag Huh?"

"Well, Hang on there wee one, I'll see if I can give you a 'tinsie-weinsie' bit of help, Kay?", Carly delighted in the way that her husband's eye's suddenly filled with panic and frustration...

Slowly reaching down into the empty trash can, she gently caught the scampering beetle within her fingertip's and gripped his body up firmly. Lifting him out, she slowly and carefully held him up where she was sure that Bob could see him too...

"Hm, What should I DO with you Hmm?", Carly murmered in googlish baby-talk, as she held the large beetle up uncomfortably close to her mouth...

Licking her lip's, and smiling like a Aligator, Carly glanced toward Bob to check his blushing reaction to her little 'show'.

Bob's cock reacted before he could even look away. He felt his underwear stretching as his boner tried to break free of his confining pant's.

"Mmm, I could just squeeze you untill you 'popped', she teased.

"Or, I could drop you and squish your tiny butt under my foot?", starring intently at the tiny beetle...

"Hmm, What should I do with him Bobby?", Carly turned to face her trembling husband's face.

Bob squirmed in his seat as she held the tiny beetle up and stepped over so that he was able to see all of her. Then she dropped the beetle on the floor and quickly trapped him under her foot. She didn't apply any more force than needed, just enough to confine the fighting insect.


"Eww, I can feel him trying to get away!", she whispered in a delighted girlish tone.

"He's very strong!" "Should I Squash him?", she asked her husband, as he tryed to look away, but was to engrossed in what his devious little wife was doing to the helpless insect.


"Um, I, Um, I, What,... Why are you doing this, Carly?", Bob stammered, as he squeezed his throbbing erection between his thigh's...

His face cherry red and his straining cock nearly ripping through his pant leg. Bob turned away, and bent down slightly to relieve some of the pressure...


Carly giggled as she now fully realized what her husband had been hiding from her, his embarrasment was swelling up inside him as she toyed with the tiny little bug. It was exactly as if she had Bob himself trapped under her dirty leather slipper...

She giggled again, and felt a sudden 'heated' wave of tingling sensations swirling within her lower pelvis. She gasped with an urgent shortness of breath as the rippling sensation coursed through her quivering pussy.

"Mmm, Aaah,... Oh!", she caught her breath, quickly releasing the squirming beetle. She stepped back in shock and surprize as the fluttering sensation continued to tantalize her swelling groin.

Carly had never before felt such instant arrousal. The heated crotch of her sweatpant's were getting soaked and she suddenly felt confused. She squatted down slightly and tightly closed her eye's...


"What's happening?", she softly whispered to herself. Her pussy was throbbing as she tryed to clear her mind from the exquisite sensation...

She'd came in her sweatpant's, soaking them with a dark wet stain...


*