- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience -'part one'


Epilogue




* These first 12 chapters were actually an extended introduction. A precurser to the main story, (Part Two) which will soon follow.

Sartrean Existentialism claims, that it is best understood in 'contrast' to an established principle of metaphysics that, 'Essence precedes existence'. So, building-up an extended opening to this incredable fantasy and revealing all the experiences and strangeness that Bob has been through in a detailed set-up, seemed to be more then just relevant, it's pertinent...

To define his perspective into the readers eye, giving the play by play details of his very first moments, at this new miniature size, was blended in with an introduction to some of the other characters that will be predominantly continuing in the second half of the story.

Bob's wife will eventually catch up to him, at some point. Although, by the time that she does, she just might have different ideas about this whole thing...and 'his' perspective of this secrective fantasy becoming a permenant reality, might just change his entire outlook on everything that he had thought it would be!

These and other questions will hopefully be answered, and played out, while Bob struggles to just survive amongst these towering giantess inlaws...and maybe a giantess landlord?


***



As I work to write out this second part, some lingering questions come to mind. On an idealistic approach, in this post-story epilogue, I would very much be interested in your thoughts and feelings about what particular scenes in 'part-one' especially affected you...

Any suggestions, as to what you would have liked to see or what you wished had happened as Bob entered this new 'Gigantic World' and found himself suddenly thrust into his 'own' fantasy, would be greatly respected, and possibly introduced into the next part of his Ultimate Experience...

Please elaborate your suggestions. Give me something that really attracted you to this, something that has possibly even drawn you to other storys of this type....

Just to be clear, don't just say "More Butt Action". Although 'I think', that I know what you mean, but- maybe, 'MY' interpretation of 'Butt Acton' might be somewhat different than yours...

I really do enjoy getting your reviews though, even just short ones, so please don't take this as an insult, I would just like to 'Dig a little deeper' into this fantasy, just for my own curiousity.

As I am, definitely 'not', an expert on this particular fetish, for lack of a better word, I do wonder sometimes what actually happened 'along the way', that has drawn me into this Fantasy.

My thoughts? I sometimes wonder if the 'safety' aspect, has anything to do with it? The protection that a shrunken man would have, after being taken into possession by an enormous goddess, the safety factor being that absolutely 'Nothing' could happen to you under her giantess wing...

Maybe the absence of a mother-figure in my life had everything to do with it...

The idea that, as a giantess, her physical body would be explored, 'solely' from the miniature point-of-view, enabling me to see it in an impossible new light, an advantage that I've often dreamt of...

I'd like to thank everyone who read or reviewed, the comments were very appreciated! It really helps a beginner like myself to continue when the readers respond with their good-natured views, personal comments, and advice.

I hope that you've enjoyed this first part of the tale and will be continuing to follow. Forming a connection with me the author, and letting a kindred-like spirt sprout amongst us as we obtrude into the cyber-world, forging our own little nitche that we can occasionally escape to.

We have to stick together, even anonymously we can still touch-base and continue to explore, as we are the 'Pioneers' of this undiscovered new world.




End.


*