- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 12


* Bob gets to know his 'Gigantic', "little" baby sister-in-law, just a little bit better. Her personality shines through in this last chapter. Part two of 'Bob's Ultimate Experience' will be up shortly. It may be a couple weeks, sometime around mid-December. Bob continues his ultimate adventure as an escapee, and his 'real-life' story, will gradually unravel in 12 more chapters.






***



"Trisha, I'm leaving for the store Honey, would you like me to get you anything?", Diane's voice came through the closed bedroom door, braking the trance that her daughter seemed to be dwelling in...

Trisha jumped suddenly, startled at the sound of her mother's voice, as she quickly realized that the woman was just standing right outside her closed doorway!

Nervously and quickly gathering up the struggling little man, she carelessly threw him into her desk drawer and slapped it shut...


"Umm, Yeah-Mom, Uh-... YES!, I could use some more Soy-milk", she yelled toward her door...



***



Just prior to Diane's interuption...


Bob had been struggling for air, trying to defend himself from the large over-powering, fingertips of his gigantic captress. She had been poking him, pinching at his limb's, squeezing his body...everywhere!

He felt her powerful finger's grasp his shoe's and pull them off...

She then, quickly turned him upside down and as he hung by his ankle's, pinched up between her finger's, she began to kiss and lick the sole's of his feet....occasionally, nibbling at them, and closing her mouth around his leg's. Wallowing him with her puckering lip's, she giggled as he screamed for her to, "Stop!". Laughing uncontrollably, his head hanging down between her pillowed breast's...

Gasping and fighting for a breath between incessant giggling, and uncontrollable laughter he was caught up, over and over again, between her clamping teeth and her slathering tongue...

Her wet tongue slipped and slid across his face and chest, his shirt had torn open in the front, exposing his bare-chest to her large, wiggling tongue...

Simply amuzing herself by his extreme vulnerability, his hysterical laughter and constant squirming had kept her from becoming bored with torturing him. Trish's finicky personality usually wouldn't continue with any repetitive task for very long before she quickly became annoyed and as she would say, "So Bored"...

However, this little game was very satisfying.

She chuckled haughtily, as she watched Bob's helpless reaction to her gigantic mouth...she casually stripped his tiny body of the rest of his clothing, and was about to twiddle his limp little wang, when, she was so unexpectedly interupted by her mother, whom had no idea what was taking place just on the otherside of her daughter's bedroom door!



***



Bob was swiftly released, suddenly cast into total darkness, roughly thrown into that large desk drawer. He was so glad to be free from her, even if only untill he could just catch his breath!

The sudden shifting of the floor slamming against the back of the desk, tossed him backward and thrust his naked body into the interior wall of the drawer front...

He bounced off, rolling forward into complete darkness...

He labored hard gasping for a full, uninterupted breath, a clear, clean breath, after his tormenting captress had slammed the drawer shut, imprisoning him inside, his eye's streaming with tears. His heart felt like it could explode inside his chest...


He heard Trish yelling back to her mother Diane, answering her. He quickly realized that she would be re-opening that drawer within moments, he scrambled deeper into the back of the drawer, crawling on all fours through scattered junk that filled in the cramped dark space around him.


Trish had been simply relentless! She had no 'real' idea, of the actual effect that she was having on his sensitive little person. Her selfish nature, not even concidering anything other then how funny it was to completely dominate this helpless little man...

Playing head-games with his emotion, acting friendly one moment, then allowing her true nature to come out and scare the crap out of him....she could keep this up, for hours!

Tickling him continously, delighting in the sound of his dwarfed laughter...

Stripping him completely naked, and tossing his clothes, like throwing away a candy wrapper.

Bob had nearly sufficated within her finger's, as she continued to tickle his feet and wollow his body from all over, with fingers, tongue, lips and teeth...

Not allowing him to catch a single breath, she amuzed herself as she watched him squirmimg inside her palm's.


***


She got up and walked over to her bedroom window, glancing back at the closed desk drawer smiling to herself, knowing that he was trapped in there, untill 'She', decided to let him out...

Walking to the window, to watch her mother back the car out of the driveway, Trish felt an extreme satisfaction knowing that she could do anything she wanted with this tiny-sized man. Bobby was her little plaything now, and she could, 'So' easily,... make him do whatever she wanted, and there was no end to the things that 'she' wanted!



Trish sat down at the chair again, after she had watched her mother's car pull-out and leave the driveway...

She relaxed, and settled into the desk chair. She unbuttoned her short's, and undid the zipper...


She was definitely going to enjoy this. Her mother would be gone for at least, three hours, more than enough time to really drive her little Bobby toy completely WILD!

A wide smile spread across her blushing face, as she tryed to contain her lustful excitment. She managed to hold back an excited giggle, as she slowly slid the drawer open, just a slight crack, to tease her little prisoner a teensie bit more...


"Oh, Bob-bie_EE", her sing-song voice haughtily rang out...

"Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the tinie tinie, that's about to cumm!"


Bob was still breathing hard, but he had recovered enough to try and stop her. He was backed into a corner, and no way to avoid her. His english blood wouldn't allow him to give up and he made up his mind that he had had enough of this... His flight or fight instinct kicked in and he just couldn't take anymore of that relentless 'tickling! He could see a little better now, after she had pulled the drawer partly open, letting the light in and he saw the sharp needle-end of a drawing compass lying right next to him.

He grabbed the pencil end and turned it around to face her, as she slowly slid the drawer out, carrying him along inside as if he weighed nothing at all...

She searched her eye's through the cluttered junk and easily found the little naked figure hiding himself behind a compass, holding it in front of him despairately trying to hide from her.


"THERE, you are!", she whispered possessively.

Her entire face filling the sky above, her smile radiant and brimming over with pure lust!

"Com-meer lil' guy", she whispered down into the drawer, her thumb and finger forming a pinching beak, that swiftly came after him!


Bob waited until her wide thumbnail floated down close and he swung the compass across in a sweeping pass...a swift sideways thrust, swinging the heavy instrument as hard as he could attempting to stab the attacking hand with the sharp needle end...

The quick thrust just missed her thumb, and as he so hastily tried to plunge the spear-like needle into it, his exertion spent, wasted on a near-miss, the huge feminine hand simply flinched-back in quick response to his nimble attempt...


"Bobby!", she exclaimed, jerking her hand away quickly...

She slowly lowered her face down directly above his naked little figure, her smile vanishing away as her arching brow's slightly lifted, then drew together tightly, her shimmering eye's darkened and her huge fingernail's struck down upon him with a swift 'lightning-crack'!

His upper right leg was suddenly struck by her sharp nail's,...in an instant of impacting force, his naked thigh exploded with intense pain!


"AAAAaaaaaahh', he screamed out.


His tiny screaming only alerted his tormentress, that she'd made her point...

Bob reeled in pain from the swift sharpness of the stabbing attack, rolling around inside the drawer in crippling agony he opened his eye's to see his weapon, (the compass) floating up within her tight grip, slowly turning toward him...


"You little shit!", she whispered. "I'll teach you", she sneered with seething anger...


Bob panicked, and tried to get to his feet. The drawer tilted, jerked, and slid out, causing him to tumble backward and roll over...head over heels.


"Nooooo, Tris-sha...PLEASE, Noooooo", Bob frantically scrambled to get back onto his barefeet and attempt to defend himself...

Her huge face's enraged cheek's inflamed, and reddening, blushing with anger, her hot breath filled the low-ceiling within the cluttered space. Bob scrambled on hands and knees trying to protect his nakedness, retreating from her, so helpless to her 'God-like' enormity he submissively yielded within the space of her cluttered desk drawer. Backing himself into the rear wall of the drawer, he screamed up at her huge face!

"What do you WANT?", he screamed. "I'll Do 'Whatever' you want, anything, ANYTHING!", he begged with pleading and screaming, tears trickled down his face as he dropped to his knee's and bowed to her....giving up, and stuffing his face down between his knee's....

Trisha paused, as she heard his minute sobbing and sniveling little whimper's...

She pulled the drawer all the way out, and lowered her face down directly over him. Her cool indifference pushing her anger back, she intently studied the miniature naked human. His bare back bowed out, as he sobbed into his kneeling lap, crying and slobbering in complete submission to her...

She felt strangely empowered...

She blew a stream of breath out through her puckered lip's, directing it at his cowering little form. She extremely enjoyed the fact that such an effortless and simple action, could have such a profound effect...

His hair fluttered around as her powerful breath poured out over him...

The 'chocolate scented' wind swirled around his hip's and shoulder's, stripping away his mental compassity. Bob's naked body began to tremble from her cool scented breath as it forcefully continued to blast away...

Becoming this miniature form, completely defenseless against 'anyone', being stripped of his dignity as easily as she had stripped off his clothe's he felt weak, so rediculously helpless...

He jerked up, tensing tightly!

The tip of the compass needle suddenly touched his spine!

The cold hard point shocking his skin as she lightly traced the ridge of his back bone...

The tip reached his rear-end, and slipped into his sensitive cleft...pushing into his ass-crack.

He jerked, tensing up in response to the unexpected intrusion, throwing his head back he looked up at his gigantic dominatrix, her monstrously huge mouth gapped open 'in surprize', of his reaction to her playful little game...


"OH, did 'that' get your attention?", she remarked, with a slight grin. "Eww, now there's 'poop' on my compass".

She moved the tip in front of his face, "Smell it!", she ordered him...

He looked up at her with tears streaming down his cheek's. She moved the needle tip closer and watched his cowering figure crawl backward away from it...


"I Said, Smell IT!", she raised her voice, blasting it down upon him!

Bob pressed his bare-ass against the back-board, cornered inside the entrapment of her desk drawer he was forced to raise his nose to the shiny metal tip. Defering to her he awaited her command.

"Now lick-it-off!", she snarled. "You little shit-ass!"

Reluctantly he licked the cool metal shaft as she had ordered him. Tears still running down his face...

The compass needle had nothing on it -of course, and he reached up and eagerly wiped it with his hand's, trying to show her, doing exactly as she commanded, cleaning off the sharp needle.

Despairately trying to rectify his act of rebellion, hoping that she didn't kill him, he quickly bowed his head in submission of her...

A long, lingering, moment passed without a sound. Bob felt her breath, a slight breeze of chocolate scented air...

He felt his body shaking as the drawer was bumped inward, shifting beneath him causing him to brace himself...

Then he felt the warmth of her thumb and index pads, as they conformed against his hip's, squeezing his pelvis, she gripped-up the firmly socketed hip-joints, tightly, and lifted him out of the drawer...

His arm's and leg's free to move, she held him up before her face and blankly starred upon him like a sweet little snack...


"Playing with you is really fun Bobby", she whispered, holding him so closely the steam from her humid breath moistened the skin on his face and chest...

"Please Trish, just let me go!", he begged her.


His arm's flailing around, feet kicking and flexing, he looked down into the valley of her gigantic, slightly seperated thigh's..directly below him.

Her magnificent leg's were like a twin set of smoothly-tanned 'Oil Tankers". He felt a single finger from her other hand, slightly dragging a sharp nail across his bare chest. He reached out to grab a hold of it and as he did, he felt the soft thumb-pad compress against his hand firmly squeezing, capturing it, as she gripped up his hand... trapping it inside her pinching finger's.

She pulled his arm out straight, and released his hip's with her finger's...leaving him to hang from that pinched up hand that was just clamped up between her finger and thumb...

Dangling precariously, he twisted around within her grasp suddenly feeling his stomach rising, he realized that she was lowering him down, slowly into the narrow space between her heavy thigh's.

Kicking his leg's and swirling around he floated slowly downward, as she easily let him down between her parted leg's...

His feet brushed against her leg, the ultra-smooth skin of her inner-thigh felt like a very warm, finely shaven, silk sheet. Her leg's opened wider forming an opening beneath on the seat of the chair, just enough room to release his tiny figure in-between...

Bob dropped about two feet, as she lessened her grip and let him fall from her pinched finger and thumb...

His leg's collapsed under him as he dropped, landing on the solid leather seat, the tanned material was taughtly stretched tight, as her tremendous weight compressed it down under her gigantic behind.

The open zipper of her purple short's, unveiled her thin cotton panties just underneath, and the heated odor of her huge female body emanated from the tightly fitted clothes. Her lower belly pushing out slightly from the open waist-band, revealing that her figure was slightly over-weight.

Her huge bare midriff, looming directly above was an instant reminder of just how easily she could make his tiny little body disappear!

Her daunting presense seated before him was simply breath-taking!

The view from between her slightly parted thigh's sent chills up his bare skinned back, and down his tingling spine...

Quickly glancing upward at her aloft face, he saw that 'look' of her emotionless stare, it sent a shock right through his pounding heart.

He dared not say a single word to her now. Anything that he could say would have no effect, and he had already figured that out. Her possessive control, looming over him as if he weren't even human just some tiny pet to be teased and toyed with. He pressed his tiny hands into the wall of thigh flesh, like a tiny 'Sampson'- trying to hold her giant pillar's apart.

As if there were absolutely nothing between her leg's...


"Who0000sh-ptff!" Suddenly, within a swift flash....

He was quickly compressed, tightly! His entire body squashed....

The warmth of her wall-like smothering thigh's closed around him-crushing together, softly trapping his whole body between her mamoth-like leg muscles.

His face and nose squeezed into the tight skin of her inner-thighs, the absorbing heat penetrated instantly- gripping him completely holding him totally paralyzed. He could barely get a short breath within the firm 'bubble-like' seal of sweet scented skin...


The incredable size of her powerful leg's easily contained his entire body as if she were simply crossing her leg's, without even noticing. The air quickly dissipated and he started to panic for a breath of air...

His entire strength, everything that he could possibly muster-up was entirely in vain, completely ineffective. He was trapped! He couldn't breath, the giant girl's compressed thigh muscle's, held him encased tightly, mummified, paralyzed completely!

His struggling fight was useless, he felt his heart pounding hard as his lung's started to burn...

Bob drifted into blackness... distant, muffled, girlish giggling filled his head. A tighter squeeze gripped him firmly. But, just before he slipped off, he felt himself sliding back down onto the leather chair seat..







The End. *Part one*.



"COMING SOON" - "Bob's Ultimate Experience" - 'Part Two' Rated 'X' By : midnightwriter85



*