- Text Size +


Bob's Ultimate Experience




Chapter 10




* I've "I"-mmensely, 'conceded' to the fact that some spelling may 'inaccurately' occur from time to time, although I'll remain just slightly impudent, but not particularly 'conceited' about it and just continue to free write. A special thanks goes out to Carycomic for the amusing reviews, and the insightful premonitions...

I'd like to thank everyone for reading and reviewing, although Carycomic's informative puns, and quick, (spell-check) sucker-punch's, sure keep the whole process fun and interesting! Thanks Cary, for 'keepin-it-Real'...'Holmes!'




*Now, with some of the backstory behind us we can resume to the present. Bob is still hiding behind the huge, white, monolithic toilet, while his unaware Mother-in-law goes about her daily routine, completely oblivious to her tiny spectator...

As Diane so systematically lathered up her wriggling toe's, Bob huddled down behind the back of the toilet, trying despairately to regain some of his composure. The purely accidental action, of the huge giantess inadvertantly bumping the lotion bottle, nearly discovering her tiny 'unseen' prisoner, had caused him to become so terrified that he'd pissed his pant's, nearly being caught by his gigantic mother-in-law, Diane.

He squatted down silently, against the cold porcelain and held his face inside his trembling hand's.

After the longest time, Diane had finally stood-up and threw on her bath robe. Stepping over in front of the sink, she continued her routine, pulling on the same black panties she wriggled her saggy ass into them and pulled the gusset up tightly into herself...

The steam inside of the bathroom had nearly dissipated, after such a long wait in the cooler space behind the giant toilet.

Bob was nearly ready to just step out and 'purposely' get her attention, allow the giantess Diane to see him, just get it over with,... let her do with him as she saw fit at this very moment.

Her hugeness filling up the sky above him, as she casually brushed her hair and scrubed her face with some type of defoliating cream her towering form covered from the knees up inside the huge bathrobe, standing in front of the sink counter, occasionally glancing up into the mirror she casually swayed back and forth, from side to side...her huge shadow swinging across the floor in front of the toilet like a swinging pendulum...

Bob couldn't take it anymore. He just had to get the hell out of there...

Just then, as he was about to 'purposely' reveal his tiny-sized figure to her gigantic womanhood...she just, stepped over and suddenly reached for the door handle, swiftly opened it up...

Bob stopped himself, watching with amazement as she just swiftly and instantly disappeared out through the open door, turning left toward her bedroom, her shifting bottom jiggled slightly within the robe as she stepped out into the hall, turning out of his sight...

He didn't hesitate any longer, he ran out of the shadow of the toilet and sprinted across the cold hard tiles...

He ran as hard as he could, charging for the carpeted hallway. The moment that he reached the hall and hit the carpet, making a sharp right turn, he headed toward the stairwell...

The running instantly became more difficult, as his feet sank into the softness of the deep carpeting.

He turned to look back, briefly catching a glimpse of the giant Diane's rear-end, as she slipped into her bedroom on the opposite end of the hallway.

Running as fast as he could, he felt a sudden spike of adrenaline surging from within his gut, just as he simultaneously, heard the shrill yipping of the family's toy poodle, 'Yankee'!

The energetic little pooch had heard his Mistress Diane finally leaving the bathroom, and he was running up the stairs to go and find her!

Bob had to suddenly change directions, as he was originally going to go down the stairs...

The little dog quickly ascended the stair-steps with leaps and bounds, so quickly reaching the top that Bob was forced to hastily dive under the first doorway that he came to...

He squirmed underneath of the door that was right at the top of the stairs. He slid under and wriggled his way into the brightly lit room...

His eye's were instantly blinded, as the blast of direct sunlight coming into the open window on the opposite side, clearly from across the room, had forced him to cover his face and turn away for a moment untill his eye's adjusted to the extreme brightness...

He slowly opened up, squinting hard, he caught a glimpse of movement...

A feminine voice directly above him seemed to echo across the floor of the room.


"Well,...Hello there, wha-cha doin down there, Little Bobby?", a girlish voice resounded from above, a strangely familiar, girlish-whisper that he quickly recognized...

Bob looked up, and strained his eye's to see the claw-like fingers of Trish's hand coming down upon him with a swift grasping motion!

A split-second later, the full force of her clamping finger's wrapped completely around him like a giant hawks clasping talon's!

Bob screamed out in terror as Trish's grasping fist clamped up around his entire body, easily capturing him inside her right hand...

He felt himself being swiftly lifted up, as Trish's excited giggling thundered out directly into his captive face!


"Got-CHA!", Trisha exclaimed...


Whipping him around in a complete circle she turned toward her bed. Bob was whisked around as Trish suddenly just leapt into the air with a twisting spin, lunging for her bed...

Bob's stomach churned and lurched, from the sudden and powerful gravitational force...

Plunging onto her bed with a hard bounce, the giantess flopped around giggling excitedly and rolling onto her back with her tightly gripped fist holding her tiny captive dangerously tight!


"Haa, haa....you wondered into the WRONG room, little mister!", Trish threatened him, holding his face right up closely to her cavernous mouth...

"Where'd you get those rediculous clothes?", she whispered. Her inquisitive eye's inspecting his struggling little doll-sized figure as she poked and prodded away...

Lying on her back and holding little Bob up above her face, she blushed with a pinkish hue and playfully chuckled like a giant clucking frog...

Her throat puffing up in a pumping motion, as she tried to contain her amuzement of the profoundly ironic situation.



Trish was the youngest the baby of the family, her parent's had been more then lenient with her, getting her most anything that she wanted. She had been the only one of her sibling's to get a car without paying for it herself...a brand new 2013 'Hot Pink' volkswagon bug, convertible...

She had gotten everything she had ever wanted, and her selfishness was the only thing larger than her well rounded bubble butt...

Her chubby butt was her best asset, she thought, as she always displayed it inside the tightest pair of pants she could squeeze into!

Her hot breath washed over Bob's trapped body as she held him so uncomfortably close...


"Please Trisha, just let me go, I didn't mean to come in 'here', I was just, just...", Bob stammered..

Trish interupted--- "jus-'WHAT?", she growled down at him, snarling with her upper lip...

"JUST WHAT?", she yelled into his face, blasting her voice at him like a sonic wave!


"I, I, I, didn't mean to bother you, I just want outta here!", Bob screamed back at her!


"Oh, I'll Bet you DO!", she slowly smiled up at his trembling face. "BUT, Your not going anywhere little man!"

"I don't know how you made yourself so small, but...trying to sneak into my room to 'spy' on me was a BIG Mistake,  Bobby", she whispered with diva-like spitefulness...

"I know how you liked to look at my Ass,... Yeah, I saw you", she smiled wide, opening her eye's widely as well, to simulate a surprized reaction..and pausing, just enough, to gage his tiny sized facial expression...

"..-last Christmas, while we were in the restaurant,...Don't try and deny IT!", she squeezed his rib's tightly!


"No, Don't do this,...Trisha,..Please!", Bob strained under the extreme pressure, as the girl giant's powerful fingers slowly increased their crushing grasp.


"Mmmm-Hmmmh, I could um, make you do anything, couldn't I?", she pondered thoughtfully, using a single curling finger to pretend to scratch her chin.

"Let me see,....Mmmm Yes!, that's IT!", she faked a sudden surprized reaction.


Jumping up from her massive bed she swiftly stepped over to her desk, still holding him tightly, she placed her fist down onto the desktop...

Standing Bob up on his feet in an upright position, she slowly released him carefully pulling her hand away, leaving him standing there in the center of her cluttered work area...


"Now, here's what were gonna DO", she leaned back and stretched out her arm's.

Standing back, Bob could now see 'all' of her for the first time since she'd captured him.

Her tight short-pant's strained to contain her large deire-air. Her smallish, underdeveloped brest's were shoved into a tight T-shirt that was clearly 3-sizes too small. Her long blonde hair swept around her shoulder's like a overly washed curtain, split-ends filled with static floated about her head like a strange alien halo.


Trish suddenly stood up straight, towering above the desk-top she grabbed her left elbow inside her right hand and pulled it inward as she casually stretched her shoulder...

Twisting to the side, she turned on her feet as she loosened up her upper body. Bob could see her enormous young body standing over him, from her slightly chubby belly that pancaked out over the tight waistband of her purple short's, all the way up across her looming form...

He slowly gazed up at her eye's, as she had just 'locked-on', to his fearful expression...

She quickly stepped forward, leaning against the edge of the desk directly in front of him, pressing the top of her thigh's into the solid edge, just below her bulging tight crotch, depressing the large smooth skinned leg muscles into the desk, she stood with her hand's on her hip's, towering over him glairing down at his doll-like figure, she paused to watch his frightened reaction to her sudden closeness...

Bob tried to contain his trembling nerve's and stand still, as his devious captress just silently staired him down... intimidating him, with just her sheer, magnificent size!

Her dominant stance, as she proudly stuck out her chest and winged out her sharp elbow's, still clamping her finger's around her widely curved hip's, caused him to shrink away from her imposing enormity. Her cold indifferance, sending him into a mental state of extreme fear.

He quickly looked away from her daunting gaze. Looking back down to the surface of the desk, and nerviously stumbling back a few steps, he trembled uncontrolably, shaking like a quivering mouse caught by a gigantic feline...

Peeking up with a quick glance, his eye's were drawn to the tightly encased crotch area of her straining short-pant's. His knee's weakened, as he allowed himself to imagine that giant bulging cunt completely naked, and right in front of him...

The material of the shorts had worn thin against her massive inner thighs, causing a lighter colored threading to show through... which seemed to 'highlight' her gigantic pussy with a outer framing, that instantly drew your eye's right to it...

Her hip's slowly swayed, just slightly. Just enough to create movement in the straining material, a crease would form and elongate, then just 'pop', and pull away back into itself...

Her massive glut's slightly flexed, tightening the material even more, creating new creases that seemed to ripple around, forming unique designs that slowly changed in pattern on her hip's and across the front of the tightly fitted shorts.

Bob felt his penis swelling, causing him to drop down onto his knee's...


"Please Trish, just call your sister to come get me, 'she' doesn't know about this, or what's happened to me, Please,....just call Carly, O.K.?", Bob pleaded with his gigantic sister in law.


Trish tilted her head to the side, and rolled her eye's...


She studied his pathetic little being as he seemed to be 'worshiping' her. His tiny size, kneeling down before her, centered on her desk, like a miniature statue...


Her neck swelled with a slight pancake-a mildly formed 'double-chin', as she tilted her head down sharply to continue her dominant stare. She wasn't fat, just a slight bit chunky. Her shapely figure was very healthy, her youthful appearance made her very attractive...


Trish slowly squatted down, bringing her face down slowly as she continued her possesive gaze, intently watching her tiny captive trembling like a terrified insect...


"Oh Bobby, you don't like visiting with me?", she tried to sound offended and hurt...


Bob was literally 'terrified' of her now. She seemed to be enjoying this little game of cat-n-mouse.

She pushed out her lower lip, and looked down...

Her eye's, returned with a shimmering pool of clear fluid filling up the lower lid's.

Just as Bob thought she was about to cry, her tongue poked out and traced a slow wet trail all the way around her lip's.

Parking her rounded chin down onto the surface of the desk, Bob was seeing just her face alone, her giant face itself, being nearly as tall as his entire height...

Her cheek's flushed with a pinkish, blushing color. Her smile slowly reappeared with a chuckle of mischievousness, her frisky nature was completely unpredictable...

Her playfulness, only shrouded by her expertly practiced poker-face, she continued to softly giggle.

Lifting her chin up, to let her mouth drop open....she gasped, like she was shocked at the idea that her tiny brother in law had become so helpless, that he was forced to 'beg' like a little pet!


"It's so funny seeing you like this, I mean, your just so, so, Tiny, I could just,...put you in my pocket!", she giggled, with an 'eerie' fasination lingering within her teary eye's...


"This isn't FUNNY, Trisha!", Bob managed to say, before her erupting laughter blasted out at him.

The profuse laughter suddenly exploded- the sound waves from her huge voice hammered against his face and chest, knocking him backward with an invisible punch of sheer force!


"Yes It IS!", she roared!


"Trish, you have to help me!", Bob screamed into her giant open mouth...


"Haa,Haa' your just like a little puppy aren't Choo?", she giggled right into his face.


"Trisha, I'm your  sister's Husband, can't you see what your doing?", Bob started to try and reason with her.


Trish seemed to ignore what he was saying, constantly giggling away. Bob raised his tiny voice at her, trying to get her to listen to him...

"This is 'serious', Patricia. Please, listen to me, you have to listen to ME!" he yelled!

She was actually 'thrilled' about finding him this way, 'totally' helpless and trapped, unable to defend himself in any way...

Her pointing fingertip pointed at him from above his head. Her hand had moved so quickly, it was as if her large, sharp fingernail had just suddenly appeared there in front of him!

"Wooo,...Watch out there!", she teased. Poking at his waist, swiftly jabbing her green-painted nail directly at him!

"Stop it, Trish, don't do that, you'll hurt me, 'Stop' Please!", he cried out in fear of her Sharp, green, stabbing nail!


"Awww, come on, It's just my finger!", she teased. Poking him right in the gut with a swift punch!


Bob doubled over in pain. He curled up into a fetal position and moaned out in agony...


Trish finally stopped giggling and watched him in confusion, as he rolled away across the notebook that she had placed him on...

Her finger drifted over and touched his shoulder...


"Noooo!", Bob screamed!


She jerked her finger away, quickly placing her hand's down on the desk top, she pushed herself back up into a standing position...looming above him, she watched him suffering in total disbelief...

"I'm sorry Bobby, I didn't think....I, didn't mean to...", she whispered down....


"Just leave me alone!", Bob screamed at her!


She slowly stepped back, sitting down on her bed and folding her hand's between her thigh's. She continued to watch him as he rocked around holding his stomach with both his arm's.

"SO, how did you 'shrink' yourself,... so small", she whispered, quietly asking, suddenly finding a tone of sincere affection, trying to sound concerned for him.


"I Don't Know, Alright", Bob's angry voice shouted at her!


"Well how did you get 'Here', in our house?", she continued, hoping to befriend him, again...

Hoping that they could start over and get past this little 'finger-pointing' incident. She laid back on her bed, on her side and propped her head inside the palm of her hand. Relaxing and waiting for her tiny prisoner to come to his sense's and stop reeling in pain...

Bob finally soothed away the stinging spasums inside his gut, managing to sit upright he glanced across the open space between the desk and the huge bed. Trisha was spread out on her side like a living landscape, staring back in his direction with a look of serious concern and understanding.

"I don't know how I got here.", he said.

His finger's still rubbing his sore belly, he tried to get up and found that he couldn't just yet, his stomach was still a little rough, he felt like he'd been punched in the stomach with a sledge-hammer...

"So, you just woke up like that, teenie-tiny,...shrunk down to 'THAT!", she pointed at him in confusion.




*

Chapter End Notes:

Two more chapters to go...