[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

18 year-old Liz is a British Princess who just happens to be 300 feet tall. Slender, young and beautiful, she moves to America, and becomes a celebrity after she accidentally knocks over the Statue of Liberty. But don't get in her way, or you could end up underfoot...

 

Celebrity Crush is a broad satire of celebrity culture and the folly of ignoring wealth inequality, wrapped up in a rollicking giantess adventure that's bloody-good fun. Liz stomps on her fans and employees like the insects they are, and one-ups Godzilla when she takes a shortcut through a busy highway. With a special guest appearance by Christina Hendricks.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 36589 Read: 204852
Published: November 02 2013 Updated: October 04 2014
Story Notes:

A giantess goes on a nice, quiet stroll downtown. 

Full size version here: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/A-pleasant-stroll-434493888

Full-size version here: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/The-View-from-Above-428218086

An ad for Liz's reality show, The Big Life with Princess Liz.

Full-size version here: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/The-Big-Life-with-Princess-Liz-439403200

 

1. The Queen by redfiredog [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (1743 words)

The Queen of Britain, all 50-odd feet of her, lies in her custom-tailored bedroom with her diminutive husband, the king.

2. Princess Liz by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] (2698 words)

Elizabeth, a 300-foot tall British Princess becomes a tabloid sensation after she accidentally knocks over the Statue of Liberty and kills a few hundred people. An unfortunate intern messes up her drink order and ends up as red streak on the cement. And we meet the Lizzy's gleefully amoral personal assistant, Ted.

3. Last-Minute Preparations by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1721 words)

A group of garment workers are crushed under Liz's enormous heel.

4. The Wrecking Crew by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (4231 words)

Elizabeth takes a shortcut through a busy highway. 

5. The One With Christina Hendricks by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2480 words)

An 80-foot tall Christina Hendricks shows up to the Emmys, and she doesn't have much patience for Paparazzi. A group of tiny men try to help her squeeze through the building's front door, which is less than Giantess-Accessible.

6. Rolling Out the Blood-Red Carpet by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2731 words)

 Elizabeth goes to the Emmy's and brings down the house, rather literally.

 

7. uvwxyz Guest Chapter 1: Liz's New Boots by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2280 words)

A guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

Author’s Chapter Notes: Liz tries out her new Louboutins with inevitable consequences.

Full version of the image here: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/The-Big-Life-with-Princess-Liz-439403200

8. uvwxyz Guest Chapter 2: Liz vs LA by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2593 words)

Another guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

Author’s Chapter Notes: Liz tries out her new Louboutins with inevitable consequences.

 

9. uvwxyz Guest Chapter 3: Liz vs LA pt. 2 by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1595 words)

Another guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 8? (unofficial): Liz v LA 2: the body count increases further…….

Author’s Chapter Notes: where Liz reaches a milestone.

10. uvwxyz Guest Chapter 4: Liz vs LA pt 3 by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1542 words)

Another guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

Celebrity Crush Chapter 9(?)unofficial: Liz v LA 3: the unexpected rampage

Author’s Chapter Notes: as it says

11. uvwxyz Guest Chapter 5: Liz's R and R by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2217 words)

This is another guest chapter y uvwxyz. You can find more of his stories and collages here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/art/Liz-s-R-and-R-443862155

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 10? (unofficial): Liz’s R & R + the walk to the airport

Author’s Chapter Notes: more carnage – LOL, what do you expect?

12. uvwxyz Guest Chapter 6: Liz and the Airport Shoot by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] (2167 words)

This is a guest chapter by uvwxyz. You can find more of his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 11? (unofficial): Liz and the airport shoot
Author’s Chapter Notes: as above
Liz and the airport shoot

13. The Gift by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2444 words)

Warning: Shocking violence and heavy-handed satire. Also, I don't endorse the viewpoints of any of my characters. Obviously. 

14. Walking Softly by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1536 words)

Liz goes on a walk through downtown LA, trying not to hurt anyone, but that's easier said than done...

15. Withdrawal by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1306 words)

Liz tries not to stomp on anyone, but kindness doesn't come easily to her...

16. Breast Friend Brian by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] (1074 words)

Liz meets someone.

17. The New Car by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1343 words)

18. Watersports and Brown Stuff by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (888 words)

WARNING: IN THIS CHAPTER ONLY: WATERSPORTS AND BROWN STUFF (DUH.)

 

In which bodily funcitons happen off screen, and are alluded to and spoken of. But it's funny, and other stuff happens to, so even if said bodily functions (understandably) aren't your thing, I recommend checking it out anyway. Besides, didn't you ever wonder where Liz goes to use the bathroom?

 

I had a request for "the brown stuff" a while back, this is my way of finally including it... Sort of. Next week (or whenever I get around to writing,), I'll be doing a chapter inspired by a much different request.

 

******************************************