- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 8? (unofficial): Liz v LA 2: the body count increases further…….

Author’s Chapter Notes: where Liz reaches a milestone.

Liz v LA 2

CRUNCH! SQUELCH! CRUNCH! SQUELCH! SQUELCH! CRASH! Her steps were relentless as far as the suburbs of LA were concerned, at least in the vicinity of where Liz was walking. Acres of dwellings were being levelled and hundreds of cars and so many people. Liz was enjoying it, for the people underneath it was rather mixed. She could have walked along the main roads but why bother? She was a princess, these rules were for lesser beings, like the ones smooshing so easily under her Louboutins. “Anyway, the roads around here are too ****ing narrow”, she said to herself, almost on cue with the narrative. So she just walked the most direct path.

“How am I doing?”, said Liz.

“You’re looking fabulous, that’s how, the star of The Big Life with Princess Liz, strolling around her local town, meeting her fans, everybody is so excited to see you…….that’s why there are so many people around for this time of day. And look at the news copters………”, replied Ted.

“Heehee, I see what you mean”, she said briefly posing and pulling her top for the cameras, showing more cleavage, and smiled a huge beaming smile, with lots of sparkly white teeth. Ted had hidden himself further down the cleavage which was just as well, as he would have been seen by the world’s media, and the TV pictures seen by his wife. The TV copters were on this occasion keeping a safe distance, they’ve seen what happened on some previous occasions, with some playfully swatted out of the air or used as tasty snacks.

“What I meant was the body count…..”

“Ah! Well, er, I’m still waiting for the results from when your pendants swung against that tower, I’ll tell them to hurry up, the princess is waiting, but otherwise……….”

Liz was standing there hands on hips. “Well, I can’t wait all ****ing day”, Liz said, her smile betraying the tongue in cheek nature of her comment. And Ted couldn’t help but notice the smear of blood at the corner of her luscious red lipped mouth, she was chewing. “I found them down my top when I posed just then, they’re very tasty……”, she smiled.

With all the results in (and estimates), so far the total is………..

“Come on, come on”, cajoled Liz jokingly.

“……..97949………….”

“****! I had so hoped to be over the 6 figures, oh well, I obviously need to crush some more”, she smiled. It didn’t take long to add a few more as she squashed those at her feet looking up admiringly at her, before walking off looking for more to smoosh.

After trampling on a dozen more cars, hoping for the tell-tale red spots, but finding most had been abandoned by their owners, she stopped again, and stood there hands on hips again.
“Now where the **** are all the little ****s when you want them?!”, she demanded. Liz clearly was now not happy. She really was serious about the 100,000 kills. Ted realised he had better do something, Princess Liz needed to be placated as there was no knowing what she might do, he had seen her tantrums, though ironically, the 100,000 would be reached more quickly. But he wanted Liz to be in a happy place while slaughtering her last 2,000 odd to get to the magic number………

”Ted, can’t you ****ing do something?”.

“I’m already on to it, keep walking, trust me”.

Liz’s anger subsided, replaced by a playful pushing together of her boobs, ever so lightly, being careful not to squash Ted too much. She was smiling again. She started walking again……..looking for victims, er, fans to crush.

She actually didn’t have to go far. After trampling half a dozen more houses, suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw a wondrous sight, a huge crowd of cheering people. Ted had phoned his aides to gather more fans in the vicinity, adverts were put out on live TV, the advertisers gladly relinquishing their spots knowing it was the princess. The draw of being in close proximity to giantess Liz meant there was no difficulty in raising large numbers of people.

Carelessly trading through several more houses in another city block, she took the short path to the crowd. The ecstatic reception of the crowd reached her ears and she beamed from ear to ear as she posed and joked with the crowd, showing her mush and dust covered boot soles, lots of gore dripping off onto the crowd, and also grabbing a couple of news copters and eating the contents, to the amusement of the crowd, even when she tossed the helicopters, squashed like tin cans, you could see the imprint of her fingers and the rings, carelessly, killing several dozen in the crowd as the helicopters crashed nearby.

“I love you”, “step on me”, “you’re looking great”, “hiiiiii”, “you’re beautiful”, “what a goddess”, “come crush my street”, “stunning”, “so pleased to meet you”, were various comments coming from the crowd. Liz acknowledged every one of them, even wading into the crowd and specially stopping to step on the person who said “step on me”, too bad for some around who didn’t get away quick enough, they met the same fate.

Then without any warning, looking down at her fans and smiling her winning smile, she started stepping on the crowd. Panic ensued as 100s of people tried escaping down nearby streets, as 100s more were crushed in not much more than a couple of minutes. By this point the news and general TV helicopters were getting close, beaming the action to 10s of millions of TVs around the country.

“Hey you can stop now, you have reached 100,000!”.

“Really?”, said Liz sweetly, “but I so want to continue, this slaughter is such a ****ing turn on, mmmmmm”. Liz started fondling her boobs and even reached between her legs. Then she saw Ted, “er, oops, sorry Ted, forgot you were there”.

“Er, Liz, darling?”, said Ted.

“What?”

“I need to go off and prepare for some things, so is it OK to leave you here for a little while? There’s plenty to eat if you’re hungry and I will get your water bottle to you”.

Liz looked knowingly at Ted. With that Liz sat down where she was on further people milling around feeling the squishy wetness on her tight form-fitting jeans of more people. As she stretched her jeaned & booted legs out, she carelessly cut a swathe through another city block, and where she put her hands, yet again her many rings were lethal execution instruments. And she ate her fill of tiny fans, stuffing down a couple of score of mainly men, she let out a surprisingly ladylike burp, stretched out and patted her petite stomach, shown to glory as her t-shirt had ridden up, her belly button piercing shining very brightly in the sun. She was content, and when that was so, it was all good……….

She was rich, very rich, famous , stunningly beautiful, and supremely happy…….she could do what she wanted, like a goddess, and she could do no wrong, ever since the headlines about when she first burst into the big time when she accidentally toppled the Statue of Liberty and killed her first 500 people and how they changed very quickly into her favour, she had legal immunity for any death and destruction caused whether accidentally or otherwise, she had killed more than 100,000 people now and created a path of destruction through the 10million population metropolis that is LA, and still they loved her. And Liz just loved doing it, ever since her devastating stroll to the Emmy’s, where she strolled along the little people’s highways killing 1000s and the several 1000s more at the after Emmy’s party, and since. She smiled, a very sweet smile, to herself, everybody else around was either squashed or running away from her, though some even in that, looked around at her gorgeousness as she sat in the ruins of many structures and many lives. Even the TV and news helicopters had mostly moved away, though again some couldn’t resist.

All was peaceful……..but gradually Liz became aware of this droning sound in the distance getting closer all the time. It got louder and louder, and more and more intrusive as Liz’s irritation began to tell as she started frowning and fidgeting, suddenly:-

“Stop that ****ing noise, will you? It’s driving me insane”.

There was a sudden flash of anger from the sometimes petulant teen as she lashed out instinctively with her arms. Unfortunately that noise was part of an army of helicopters, always on standby to carry Liz’s water bottle and other things she required, and she caught the chains holding the bottle (just as the previous time her bottle was brought to her), and the 6 helicopters involved were dragged to the ground with the loss of many lives of crew and bystanders.

“Oooops! Sorryyyy!”, said Liz sweetly as she smiled at the 3 surviving, badly injured helicopter crew, before turning round and picking her 40ft tall water bottle up from where it had slammed down on a nearby school, demolishing it almost totally. It is just as well that school was out that afternoon, everybody was out celebrating the fact that Princess Liz was in their midst, though many of the high-schoolers who wanted to emulate Liz one day probably are already paste under her boots anyway. And the thirsty girl slurped away at the water, it was thirsty work this celebrity crush……..

“I’ve got the 100,000! That’s soooo cool, so ****ing awesome!”, she smiled to herself, as her left hand (her right was holding the water bottle) subconsciously drifted between her designer skinny jean clad legs……….