- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

Author’s Chapter Notes: Liz tries out her new Louboutins with inevitable consequences.

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 7? (unofficial): Liz v LA

Author’s Chapter Notes: As it says… 

Liz v LA.

It was a beautiful day as Liz started sauntering down the hillside, boots firmly compressing the ground and anything unlucky to be underneath, her slender arms swing as she walked, the multiple bracelets making quite a din. Ted was ensconced in her cleavage, safe and warm……

“Aaaaah”, Liz breathed deeply, “this is so going to be fun”. Ted smiled: “as long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters, smash and crush all you like, it makes no odds to me”. “Really? You don’t mind? After what you said about LA and erasing it from the map?”. “No, that’s OK, just go ahead, be happy”. “I love you”, replied Liz giving Ted a soft kiss. Ted didn’t know how to respond, she was so sexy, but his wife………what would she say?

By this time the trampled trees began to give way to houses without her initially realising. When she accidentally stepped on the first one, the sound was so different, Liz looked down. “Oops!” she giggled, “oh well, it shouldn’t have been there”. Then she noticed the owner, “you’ve stepped on my ****ing house!” to which Liz beamed a disarming smile and shrug of the shoulders. The owner changed to a smile realising who this was. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t recognise you, you’re welcome here any time”. Liz by this time had already started deliberately walking through a row of very expensive LA real estate. Occasionally the masonry would be stained with red if the owners were in. The area was in panic. People fleeing on foot, in their cars, any way they could. All Liz did was continue walking, stepping on the fleeing people, enjoying the crunch and squelch, the power over tiny mortals and their things and her indemnity means no comeback, in fact the very act of stepping on people and things made her distinctly tingly……

Then she looked down at her breasts and saw Ted was doing something. “What are you doing, Ted?”, she enquired. “I’m doing a running body count, I’ll have that put on your t-shirt when you’ve finished”. “How am I doing?”……”well, how far back do you want? On your walk so far, 153, since the beginning of the day more like 553 to add to the 15,000 or so………I must get a more accurate figure, I’ll get people onto it.”

“Cooooool!”, she purred, scraping her foot along the street catching several more people, making quite a puddle of mush…..”hang on , not so fast”, said Ted. Liz giggled…..a mischievous giggle. ”What are you going to do to stop me?”, she laughed, stepping on another mansion, marvelling at the sound it made as it collapsed. She thought she heard the screams of the people in it as well, but she couldn’t be sure. But it just felt soooo good.

Ted laughed a nervous giggle…….he knew he couldn’t dissuade Liz when she was in this kind of mood so he just let her get on with it.

“Oooo baby, did you like that awesome crunch of that house I just trod on?”, said Liz to Ted smilingly, “**** knows how many people I squashed though”, she giggled girlishly, “maybe I should have a look?”

Ted was preoccupied with working out ways to get people to catalogue the body count. “You really mustn’t swear, young lady, it’s so……..”, Ted said almost absentmindedly.

Liz’s mood suddenly darkened, Ted could feel something brewing.

“I can ****ing swear when the hell I like, I don’t give a **** what you or anybody else thinks!” With that she slammed her boot down hard, creating a fissure in the road and several neighbouring properties to collapse. Many of those trying to escape were thrown to the ground.

“OK, OK, have it your own way, just don’t get mad when I’m between your gorgeous tits….er breasts”.

Liz’s mood changed as abruptly as before. “Really? Are my tits gorgeous? Did you say that Ted?”, Liz was almost bouncing with joy.  Ted nodded his head sheepishly.

“I love you!”, replied Liz enthusiastically, lightly squeezing her breasts, sending Ted off-balance.

“Oops, sorry Ted”, she carefully placed her fingers down her cleavage and hauled Ted up to where he had been resting.

“Hey Ted? Did you like my tantrum? I’m practicing my acting skills, I want to get into, like, more serious films and things. And I promise I won’t ****ing swear, too much”, Liz finished off giggling.

Ted breathed a sigh of relief, Liz was only playing, but it sure was a relief when she resumed her carnage, stepping on more houses and quickly catching up with the escapees, slowed down by Liz’s earthquake. A few squishes of her boots and the whole group was squished, compacted underfoot, 60 people. As Liz playfully splashed around in the goo, red splattered up the shafts of her boots, a fact pointed out by Ted when Liz showed him her boot soles and how the mush now dripping off hardly showed against the red of her Louboutin soles. 

“Ooooh, could you get somebody to clean them, I need to look my best for the photographers and news cameramen, you did tell ABC, NBC, Fox and the others, didn’t you?”

Ted shook his head sadly, “I’ll get onto it straight away.”

“How could I have forgotten to do that, I’m her agent for ****’s sake! How will she forgive me?”, Ted muttered under his breath.

“Hey, no worries, it’s OK sweetie, chill, and did I hear you say a swear word?”

Ted nodded sheepishly and they both laughed.

Underneath Ted was secretly pleased with how things had just gone. Liz seemed to be starting to act differently, more responsibly in a way, in a more adult fashion, more aware of what she as a celebrity needs and needs to do, and was ecstatic about how she had reacted to his silly error.

“Now don’t mind me, just carry on with your walk, I’ll get on to the media, and get some people together to clean your boots”.

“Thanks Ted, you’re so good to me. I will kill even more bugs just for you”.

Ted cleared his throat. He loved Liz’s go get attitude, her realisation of her power and dominance, after all she was a celebrity goddess, but was in 2 minds about her lust for bloodletting, OK she wanted to do it and the fans loved it, but there were times when she was perhaps a little too enthusiastic………this point was illustrated on cue when CRUNCH! Liz flattened a community hall where a wedding reception was being held and squished all 150 guests.

Next thing Ted got a shock, Liz had picked up the bride and groom and thrust them in Ted’s direction and before she could complete saying “Aren’t they cute?” (and imagining herself and Ted), she noticed blood dripping down her slender manicured hands and onto Ted, her cleavage and her t-shirt. Her rings had cut the bride and groom clean in half. “Ooops”, was all Liz could say as she dropped them carelessly to the ground. “Looks like do really need to clean up here”. “Later”, said Ted, “I need to get these TV people……”.

“Ooo yes”, said Liz…….”and the blood stain on my t-shirt looks kinda cool too, but eeeew, my hands feel mucky, all the mush on my fingers, gross, I so need to wash them”. A nearby swimming pool offered the perfect solution, she did have to kneel on the house to get at it, with the inevitable consequences. Sitting now on the ruins of the house she idly scraped her boots on the ground, gouging the grass and more trees and looked around, sighing contentedly. 

Next her boots were suddenly surrounded by large number of tiny people, who scrubbed and scrubbed the blood and goo off the black shafts of her boots. Like last time her boots were cleaned many perished as she kept moving and they kept falling off. Liz amused herself by alternately looking at her hands, her nails and her rings particularly, toying with some abandoned cars, stopping that when they all seemed to fall apart, and idly scooping up and eating some of the onlookers, after all, long walks were hungry work, and thirsty too, as on cue, a small fleet of helicopters appeared carrying on long chains, her water bottle. Eagerly she stretched out and grabbed the bottle and started drinking, oblivious to the fact that many of the copters hadn’t unfastened the bottle, so many of them crashed to the ground with all on board, after having her fill she put the bottle down beside her, squashing more onlookers who got too close. Presently she yawned and got up and started walking again, those people who had survived both breathing a sigh of relief, and a having a glow at having been in the presence of a real princess.

The next few minutes passed effectively in silence, there was no communication between Ted and Liz, Ted was on the phone arranging TV coverage, and there was no other sound barring the thump thump of bootsteps, punctuated quite frequently with various crunches and squelches, small screams and girly giggles. Even when Liz picked up a group of gorgeous hunks to eat (you could almost see the drool hitting the ground in large puddles) nothing disturbed the silence between them.

That is until Ted suddenly spoke.

“Got them. All the national TV channels, a lot of local ones too, newspapers, all sorts, they are coming, even as we speak” (noise of helicopters etc in near distance).

“That was, like, so quick, baby, thank you thank you thank you”.

“Well, when I said it was you at large in LA………..they came”.

Liz blew Ted a kiss. Ted took cover to avoid being blown away by the hurricane force wind much to the amusement of Liz, who tittered at the spectacle.
By this time Liz had got to some serious city……..buildings taller than her statuesque 300ft + boot heels surrounded her. She strolled down a city street, long blonde locks flowing, scattering cars and people, and squashing any in the wrong place. Even if any cars were missed, the mess Liz’s boots were making of the tarmac stopped any moving anywhere. Where water mains were cracked the holes got flooded and when the water overflowed flooding the street, it mixed with the crushed remains of dozens of people creating a red mushy puddle.

It was pandemonium. The noise of the news helicopters, paparazzi, TV cameras, followers was deafening, Ted was as good as his word. Liz smiled as she walked along the main downtown streets, frequently staining them red as people either failed to escape or sacrificed themselves to die under the boots of the goddess Liz.

The response of the people in the buildings she was walking past was amazing, massive applause, people almost swooning at her beauty, people seeming wanting to break the sealed windows to reach out to touch her, especially around the 20th - 25th storey for face and a little lower to have a better view of that cleavage and those breasts, scarcely contained within the tight t-shirt. No bra was very noticeable as her nipples showed against the fabric, she was obviously a little aroused with her seeming power and all the attention, emphasized when she inadvertently was seen scratching an itch near one of her nipples. 

She was lapping it up. Arms alternately folded across her chest almost deliberately pushing up Liz’s impressive cleavage (with Ted of course still between her boobs) and waving a ring clad hand, either her right hand (rings on all but the index finger and the thumb), or left (on all fingers and thumb except pointedly the ring finger, she wanted to show she was available, particularly to Ted (hint, hint)…..) and bracelets rattling, she waved at all and sundry as she passed, smiling a beautiful winning smile, almost making everybody feel it was them alone she was looking at. Men and woman alike wanted to see her, men because, well it’s obvious, and woman because she embodied empowerment, she was in control, and many wanted some of that in their own lives.

Occasionally she would stop, much to the delight of the people in the building concerned, when she would occasionally jiggle her breasts with her hands for their enjoyment, or blow kisses. Once or twice she tapped the glass where there didn’t appear to be any people watching, she so wanted all her fans to see her, with inevitable consequences of sharp shards of glass crashing to the street below adding to the carnage at her booted feet. The most serious incident was when she had stopped in front of one office block where the fans seemed even more enthusiastic. She was smiling and waving and the fans were waving and whistling and cheering. Liz so wanted everybody to have a closer look at her assets (especially the men! But women admired them too) that she leaned towards the building. Ted meanwhile sensing something was about to happen that he hid away in safety. As Liz leaned closer, it did happen, several of the pendants draped profusely around her slender neck decided to escape form their normal place and swung out towards the façade of the building like so many wrecking balls. It was carnage as they hit, glass and masonry everywhere, screaming people, as many who had pushed themselves against the glass to get the closest look they could at the legend called Liz, were squashed by the pendants, killed by falling masonry, collapsing ceilings and shattered glass or trampled in the panic and as the front of the top floors of the building slumped many more fell to their deaths as they fell a long way to the ground or the more lucky ones fell down Liz’s cleavage, scarcely missing Ted as he hid, though lucky was only relative as Liz all too roughly pulled them out of her cleavage one by one, those who hadn’t already been suffocated by her soft flesh were often turned to mush as she popped them alive between her manicured fingers much to her amusement. And she ate several of the best specimens.

So there she was, standing legs astride of an intersection, boots planted firmly across the lanes of traffic, arms folded.

“Ted?”

“Yes?”

“I hope you are all right with me doing this”, she waved her arm round at the carnage marking her path through the city, “it’s not that I have destroyed all the city and there are lots of people I haven’t killed (steps on citybus), but….you seem preoccupied, is anything the matter?”

“It’s OK, you carry on, if it is making you happy, as I’ve said before that’s all that matters”

“Really? But you seem so quiet, it wasn’t that shower of people when my pendants went through that block over there? They did fall all over you when the upper floors collapsed”.

“Or was it the bride and groom I picked up and, er, sliced in 2?”. Liz giggled at the thought.

“No, it’s OK…..sorry babe, I’m just very busy, I’m working on something”.

Liz was intrigued, she sat down on the ground causing a semi-earthquake and several blotches on the tightly clad backside of her jeans where she crushed several cars and their occupants.

“That sounds interesting, may I see what you are doing. Ted smiled and put his finger on his lips. Liz smiled. Ted then ventured “Sssshhhh, let’s just say it’s a surprise……..”.

Liz’s face beamed…..”I LOVE surprises”, she said, “thanks Ted”, before she got up and now with a real bounce in her stride continued her destructive to people and property and landscape path through the suburbs the other side of LA towards the airport………..