- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

Author’s Chapter Notes: Liz tries out her new Louboutins with inevitable consequences.

Full version of the image here: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/The-Big-Life-with-Princess-Liz-439403200

Liz’s new boots

“Like them?”

Ted asked the question as he looked up at the mountain of gorgeousness that was Princess Liz as she stood in the grounds of her mansion hands on hips. She was in a very tight stretchy white low cut t-shirt with a logo stretched across her ample bosoms and cleavage of her trampling some low rise buildings with a strapline of “I kill people for fun……15,000 and counting”, which rode up occasionally revealing a massive belly button piercing as big as a soccer ball. She coupled this with a pair of skin tight designer skinny jeans, with a leather belt with a gold buckle which at 3 tons in weight could cause significant damage to people and property on its own and worth a cool $150 million. Other items of jewellery rattled on her wrists (including a diamond encrusted Rolex watch),and also round her neck, on her ears, and on several of her fingers, rings that could slice a man in half if the wearer was not careful, and frequently Liz couldn’t be bothered to be careful. But it is what she was wearing on her feet and up to her knees that was the focus of the conversation, a beautiful sleek pair of very tall black leather Louboutin boots which wrapped around her lower legs enclosing her close fitting jeans. They had the trademark red sole and very high heels and a low-ish platform in addition. These were 5 inches and 1 inch respectively, or would have been, but at Liz’s height were more than the height of a 2 storey house and almost as tall as a man respectively. Ted had a certain amount of trepidation as he stood there just a head higher than the said platforms.

Liz standing there, long blonde locks blowing in the breeze, spat out some gum she was chewing, which landed on several onlookers, smothering them instantly, and then spoke. Her girly tones loud because of her size she said, “Like them? I LOVE them! They’re SO cool!”. She then proceeded to pose, scattering Ted and other employees causing them to run to safety. Like a model she sashayed up and down that part of her grounds, each boot step causing great craters in the ground and grass and carelessly smashing several trees to matchwood.

Ted was so pleased, the amount of time and trouble he had spent badgering and cajoling Louboutin to produce a pair for Liz, her celebrity status meant that they practically gave the 80 to 90ft towers of leather and heel to him, such was the kudos of celebrity endorsement. Liz had been asking for them for some time but there was no opportunity until now………

“……and those red soles, the blood won’t show up so much when I step on more people”, she cooed. Ted’s heart skipped a beat…..a mixture of trepidation and excitement that she has taken on the empowerment theme, and the opportunities for more income and profit that it would bring both of them. Princess Liz was already the richest showbiz woman in the world with the potential of so much more, and a proportion of that benefits Ted as her manager etc etc. 

The events of a few days earlier didn’t do her any harm either. With the way she set the world abuzz with her performance at the Emmy awards, including the duet with Kanye West, his last performance as it happened as after he had satisfied her, he, along with most of the other people present, became so much mush under her high heels. But it was the after show party where the real fun started where she was joined by 80ft Christina Hendricks for a night on the town (literally) where they destroyed several 100 buildings in downtown LA and crushed several 1000 adoring fans and others in the mayhem. Christina’s red outfit disguised the rivers of blood very nicely, her long red gloves meant she could pop 100s of people, one after another, in her fist without it showing too much, much to the amusement of the watching Liz. Liz’s foray into people popping wasn’t so successful, too much gunk on her fingers, “eeew!”, was her reaction, and she was given a huge bowl of water to wash her hands, which had to be got from a few miles away as they had smashed so much of the city centre. She then playfully tipped the bowl over a watching crowd, causing several to drown in the unexpected torrent of blood stained water. The cameras were rolling and it was being carried on all channels and networks, the slaughter-fest had peak viewing figures as people marvelled at the girls’ beauty and power, until of course the girls got bored with the cameras and wiped them out along with the rest of the Emmy’s venue. Newspapers around the world carried huge headlines:- “Princess and Pal Paint the Town Red”; “Sexy Stars in Stupendous Smashfest”; “The sLAughter”; “Princess Power”; “Leggy Liz Liquidates Lots of Little Losers”. The National Guard foolishly got involved and actually fired at the 2 of them, the unit was crushed and there was such an uproar at the possible injuries to the 2 stars and the breach of the indemnity the giantesses had against any death or destruction caused, that the local National Guard Chief was sacked, his commanders court marshalled and the government official authorising it is now on death row……..and $80,000,000 and $300,000,000 were given to the 2 stars as compensation for hurt feelings, and the 2 girls loved eating many of the people at the press conference where the award was made. Talking about eating, perhaps the longest lasting legacy was the best-selling cookbook, The Giantess Cookbook, ghost-written for Princess Liz, and yes she did eat the ghost writers at Ted’s suggestion, she had to have the kudos, and anyway she had created many of the recipes as she and Christina rampaged……..”barbecued human: take building, smash all entrances and exits, set building alight and allow to burn, then just before the building collapses, kick away the walls and voila, tasty morsels”….or “human kebab: carefully spike trapped humans one by one on to metal spike heels and then rest the foot above a freshly burning building before taking shoe or boot off and…..TASTY”…or “take a bus of people and drop them in a swimming pool, making sure the water is hot enough….and then break open tin and consume contents”……….

AND she took the Hollywood letters and had them made into a necklace………….

Ted spoke up: “now I’ve arranged a press conference and reception for you, people are clamouring for you out there, now do your stuff, you know you are good……”

“Really?” Liz simpered sweetly.

“You KNOW you are, just go and do your stuff. I’ll come round in my car to introduce you so wait just round the corner”.

“OK, boss”, she replied sweetly. 

Liz sashayed sexily round the side of the house, walking with the total poise of the princess she is, surrounded by 100s upon 100s of tiny scurrying employees whose job was to fill in the inevitable craters caused as she strode round to the reception, her boots unknowingly and inevitably crushing those who got too close, Ted was right it didn’t show up on the red soles of the Louboutin boots.

Meanwhile Ted had arrived at the press conference. He got out of his car and after chatting with the operations people, he strode up to the podium and announced Princess Liz, followed by tumultuous applause and cheers from the crowd.

Liz came round the corner, swallowing and almost blinking at the thought of appearing in front of the fans. She done it so many times before but occasionally she had nerves, even as a giantess princess who had already made her mark on the world. 

What greeted her was an amazing sight, there was a podium with microphones, surrounded by several 100 paparazzi, and magazine writers, TV, radio, and round them 1000s of cheering fans.

And Liz didn’t disappoint…….strolling up she stepped onto the podium as one does in these events……CRUNCH! as she went through it, to the cheers of the crowd.

Standing legs apart, hands on hips, jewellery rattling, she smiled a huge smile. As the flashbulbs went off, she posed as a model does and started walking up and down as well. This took many by surprise. As they ran in fear, many were squashed to paste under the red soles of her new boots. Others stood awestruck at this huge beautiful star, this princess, the girl who had single-handedly, albeit accidentally, destroyed the biggest symbol of the nation, the Statue of Liberty, she was the one who killed 1000s as she walked along the highway to the Emmy’s, where she unthinkingly slaughtered 100s more, and ravaged downtown LA, yes you’ve guessed it, killing 1000s more, and still they loved her, adored her, even as they offered themselves to be obliterated under her boots. 

Meanwhile Ted was watching the spectacle at the side. Immediately Liz spotted him and her face serious for a moment she turned round to speak to him. 

“Do I have to do this? Parade in front of all these ****ing losers!”
“But, they are your fans, darling”.

“I know”, she sighed, “and I love them, truly, but I’m bored, I want to go for a walk”, she smiled.

“And squash more bugs?”, ventured Ted. Liz and Ted smiled knowing smiles.

“What a princess wants, she has”, said Ted “Where would you like to go?”

Liz pointed across the city towards the airport.

“But you promised after the Emmy’s party that you would refrain from wholesale property damage and mass killing, for the moment. After all, it wouldn’t be the same if LA was erased from the map”, replied Ted.

Liz pouted. “Oh, please let me, I so want to show off my new boots, please, pretty please?”. Liz put on a winsome expression. She lifted up one of her boots and looked at the mush of blood, flesh and bones on the sole. The colours matched very well. “Oh, please?”, she pleaded, playfully putting her booted foot above Ted’s head.

Ted was wavering, her escapades hadn’t harmed her reputation, and he caught himself slightly dry mouthed with a frisson of excitement.

“Oh, OK”, Ted responded, “you win”. Liz jumped up and down with pleasure, badly cracking the ground and fracturing several water pipes which cascaded over the still waiting fans, not forgetting crushing a few more of them who were too close.
“Now, finish your appearance here, and then we can set out….”

“Thank you, thank you, as a reward, I’ll put you in my cleavage again”. Ted almost winced as he noticed Liz clutching her boobs more sensually than necessary and giving him the eye, he was happily married to one of his few true friends, and Liz was so young, but she was so beautiful……especially as her long blonde locks cascaded down her shoulders in the morning breeze.

Liz put on a good show, posing, pouting, walking, answering questions, though she ate those whose questions she didn’t like, and demonstrated her stature by treading on several cars in the car parking area, along with more people. The audience lapped the show up, Liz’s reputation was even higher than before. Ted approved, her earning power just went up, and he will be an even richer man on the back of it.

Ted announced the end of the conference and the 1000s of people watching made their ways home. Liz’s employees had the task of clearing up the stains of several 100 squashed people, filling in holes, repairing the water pipes and taking the crushed cars to the scrapyard, not to mention washing the mess off her new Louboutin boot heels, as she relaxed, legs crossed, sitting on a chair. She kept swinging her legs which caused difficulty in the cleaning and a number lost their lives as they fell off her boots with her sudden movements, but Liz as usual was oblivious to the carnage she was causing.

Ted appeared. “Are you ready to go?”

“Ooooh, yeah!”, was Liz’s reply. She jumped up quickly, many of her employees were totally unprepared and fell to their deaths, and many others were squashed to paste as her boots crashed to the ground causing new craters. Next, Liz, ever so gently, picked up Ted with 2 fingers and a thumb and placed him in her taut but fleshy cleavage, which gave him support. “Be careful of my pendants, though”, she warned as they swung wildly.

Liz put her index finger to her mouth and put her tongue out. There was the sound of a dry mouth, it was the dry mouth of excitement as she looked at the city ahead beyond the fences of her property in the hills.

“I’m so looking forward to trying out my boots on this ****ing city”, she said sweetly, “and raising the body count”, she giggled clutching her tightly clad boobs, “Mmmmm!”, she moaned in pleasure. “Mmmmm!”, was Ted’s seeming reply, but this was an expression of being suffocated by Liz’s mounds of flesh.

“Oops! So sorry, Ted, heehee!” . Ted coughed and spluttered, “that’s OK, darling”.

“And could I have a new t-shirt afterwards, please? I’m sure the number will be so out of date”.

“Sure, darling, now just let loose, do what you want, you are a princess, after all”, replied Ted.

Liz then proceeded out of one of the gates to her property and almost immediately carelessly trod on a collection of employee houses near the gate with her new boots, and stood there arms folded, her many bracelets reflecting in the sunshine, once or twice putting her hands through her golden locks, and looked towards the horizon, and smiled, a city of millions, and it was all hers to play with…….