- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Liz meets someone.

***

"Come out little guy, I'm not going to hurt you!"

Liz, heartbroken about the Chihuahua who was now a stain on her foot, searched for the dog's owner. He couldn't have gone far, but he was nowhere to be found, so Liz decided that he must be hiding behind something. She searched the streets below her as best as she could. Her height was a mixed blessing when it came to finding people. On the one hand, her height gave her a natural bird's eye view of the world, letting her see far more than a normal person ever could. On the other hand, it was hard to make out people from three hundred feet above them. From Liz's perspective, cars were hard enough to see, and people often seemed as small as ants. 


Liz tried to get a closer view of the ground. She bent over as far as she could, until her breasts were a mere hundred feet from the ground. As she bent down, her ass swung back like a wrecking ball in tight-fitting jeans, flying across the narrow street and knocking down part of a warehouse behind her. Liz barely noticed the destruction, or the screams that came as the building toppled upon the workers inside. She did notice that Ted struggling not to fall out of her cleavage. But as he clung to her bra for dear life, she ignored his plight.

Liz scanned the streets below her. A parked car, a few garbage cans, a dumpster, some empty barrels, and the assorted detritus of L.A.'s industry. Then she saw movement: a man raised his head from behind a dumpster to sneak a look up at her, then timidly ducked back behind.

"Hey, little guy, I see you. Don't be scared. Come out, so I can pick you up..." 

The man stayed firmly behind the dumpster. Liz, never much for patience, decided to pick him up anyway. She scooped her hand under the pavement, which crumbled in her palm like sand. In her palm were the man, a dumpster, and crumbling concrete, which she lifted up to her face. Even now, in the palm of her hand, the man was trying to hide behind the dumpster. She carefully nudged the dumpster off of her hand, sending it careening to the ground below. Finally, Liz could see him. It was a nebbish, nerdy-looking, bespectacled young man, wearing a wrinkled Polo shirt and jeans. 

"Oh god oh god oh god please don't kill me--"

I promise I won't hurt you. So, what's your name, little guy?"

"I can't believe this is happening, I mean... Brian. My name's Brian. Oh my god, you're Liz! From the TV!"

"Yep, that's me!"

"My god, you're so... big! You're like a skyscraper! And you're a princess, right?"

"Yep. Listen, though, I wanted to tell you... I'm sorry about your dog..."

"I can't believe I'm talking to a princess!"

"Brian, aren't you all sad about your little doggy?"

"He was a cute little thing, but it's not my dog. I was just walking it to make a little money. "

Ted, who was still trying to climb back into Liz's cleavage, finally piped up. "See, it's not even his dog. Can we ditch this loser and get on with things?"

Liz shot back. "Shut up, Ted! I don't even like you anymore! I'm trying to get to know my new friend."

"Oh god, you're not seriously going to try and be friends with Comic Book Guy here, are you?"

"I'm going to do whatever I want because YOU DON'T OWN ME TED! You're the loser! If I say Brian is my new best friend, he's my best friend. And he is. So, best friend Brian, I was going to go and see what I got for my new present. Do you want to ride in my cleavage?"

"Umm, sure, that sounds good, I guess."

"You sound kind of nervous..."

"Well, it's just that, umm... Yours are really big, and... I've never touched a boob before..."

"Oh, well let's make up for lost time!"

Ted who had finally climbed back up between Liz's cleavage, had an irritated look on his face. "No, I'm just going to go ahead and veto that one. No way is this guy riding next to me. I don't want to catch his virginity."

Liz flashed a mischievous smile. "Oh, he won't be riding with you. You're going to be riding elsewhere."

"Aw, Liz, seriously, don't put me in your pocket again."

"Oh, you're not going to be riding in my pocket. You've been bad. It's time for your punishment."

Liz hastily plucked up Ted from between her cleavage, before reaching down into the back of her jeans. It took Ted a second to realize what she was doing.

"Oh god, no, Liz, please! Don't put me there! Remember what happened when you got drunk and put those frat guys back there! Please, Liz, I don't want to mmph mpph mummmummph mppph..."

"Hope you enjoy your ass time, Ted. If you don't try and escape, I might let you out when we get to the docks."

Ted was now wedged firmly between Liz's butt cheeks. She had used 'ass time' as punishment before, for paparazzi and lesser employees, but never for Ted. Liz imagined he'd be okay; after all, most of others had survived. Ted should be okay, as long as she didn't flex her butt too much. Then again, Liz always flexed a lot when she walked...

"I'll try not to flex too hard and crush you between my tight little ass cheeks. After all, I'd hate to stain my jeans with your gross jerk blood! Oh, and I forgot to mention, but I did have some Mexicans food, I mean, Mexicans, earlier for lunch..."

"Now Best Friend Brian, it's time for you to take your rightful place between my tits. Stand still..."

Liz carefully picked up Brian from between her thumb and index finger. People were such tiny, delicate things to Liz... She tried her hardest to be gentle with them, but all it took was one little mistake before she heard that familiar crunch. Liz gently set Brian down in her cleavage, facing forward. Brian, wedged firmly between her mountainous breasts, stared up at Liz with a look of wonder.

"How do you like your new seat?"

"This... is... incredible."

"Glad you enjoy it. Now let's go find my new present!