- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Liz tries not to stomp on anyone, but kindness doesn't come easily to her...

Withdrawal

 

Liz was getting closer to the shipping yards, though they still seemed a long way off. She had wandered her way onto a residential back street, far from the rush hour chaos that sprawled over most of the city. Here, she could travel around while causing minimal destruction--well, minimal by her standards, anyway. Sure, her heels went through the pavement, and sent huge cracks through the now uneven streets, and maybe she knocked over a few cars and broke a few fire hydrants here and there. But Liz had gone well over half an hour without killing anybody. And for her, that seemed like a record.

"Oh my god, I haven't killed anyone in like half an hour! This has got to be some kind of record!"

"I'm very proud of you, Liz."

"And not only that, I've only killed a few thousand people all of today! I'm being such a good person! Hello you, fellow citizen! You, trying to hide behind the picket fence! I will not step on you today! Enjoy going about your day in peace!"

After a few minutes, people started to tentatively approach Liz. Realizing they were in little immediate danger, people started to come out from their houses to photograph Liz, and marvel at the goddess in front of them. Soon the sidewalks were lined with excited people, looking up at Liz, smiling and waving. Liz didn't look at them. Instead, she stared hard at the empty street in front of her, biting her lip.

Ted looked up from between her cleavage. "So how do you feel, Liz? Is being a gentle giantess everything you thought it would be?"

"Yeah... I like it, I guess..."

"Yeah? It sounds like you're having mixed feelings. Kind of like I said would happen..."

"Well... It wasn't so bad just a little earlier, when nobody was around, but now that there are all these people staring at me... I'm getting all these... urges..."

"Urges? What kind of urges? Let me guess, the violent kind?" 

"Well... It's kind of embarrassing... I have this weird tingling sensation... I just really want to... It feels like it's been so long now. All those little people, I just want to do terrible things to them..."

"What kind of things?"

"All kinds. I want them so bad. I want to crush them to goo under my feet and swallow them and squish them between my tits and stuff them up my cunt and sit on them and everything else all at once. It's so hard to resist, looking at their tiny, weak little bodies... I could swallow them by the dozens, or step on all of their little bodies like the bugs they are...

'Would it be bad if I just stepped on a few? Just one or two of them? Would anyone even notice one or two people? I mean, I guess they would, but one or two seems like such a tiny body count. Who cares about two people? Can I just stomp on one or two? Can I Ted?"

"I thought you were going to try and be nice to them for a while? It's almost like you're destructive by nature, and you just need to accept that about yourself..."

"But I need it... I need it so bad... My whole body is aching... I want them all inside me, and under me, and I want to turn their fragile little bodies into blood and guts and nothing... Can I tell you something? A part of me wants to kill you right now. Not because I don't like you--of course I like you-- but because it would get me off to crush your little body. It would be so easy right now. All I'd have to do is push my tits together... I'm sorry. Is that fucked up, Ted?"

"I've heard worse... Although maybe it would be good for you to have your way with the crowd, just to get a little violence out of your system."

"No! I can do this I can do this I can do this..."

***

And to both of their surprise, she did. Half an hour later, Liz was nearly to the shipping yards. The crowds had grown thinner, and then dissipated entirely, as she left the residential neighborhoods and entered an old industrial part of the city. She continued on towards the docks.

"I made it! I went over an hour without stepping on anyone. I'm almost there!" But as Liz took another step, the usual crunch of crushed concrete was joined by a few other sounds: a squish, a yelp, and a scream.

A high-pitched voice called out from below. "Aah! Oh no, not Hodor!"

Liz lifted her foot up and examined the ground. "So close... Oh well, stepping on just one person isn't so bad."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you just stepped on someone's dog."

"What? Oh my god, I stepped on a doggy? Is he okay?"

"I mean, no, you just stepped on him. You do weigh about a hundred tons..."

Liz looked at the underside of her foot. Dripping from the bottom was a small piece of dripping red goo. It wouldn't have been recognizable as a dog, save for the leash that was still attached to what was left of it.

"Oh no, I can't believe I killed a cute little puppy dog! I'm a monster?"

"Why are you suddenly freaking out over a stupid dog?"

"A stupid dog? How can you talk like that, Ted? Do you not have a heart?"

"Liz, the last time I checked, you step on people all the time. Why do you care about a dog?"

"But those are just people, Ted! People aren't cute! That poor little doggy must have been so cute and innocent, with his big little eyes and his cute little smile... I've never killed an animal before. I feel terrible..."

"Umm, Liz?"

"What?"

"You've definitely killed animals before."

"What? When?"

"All the time. Like, by the tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands, maybe. Dogs, rabbits, cats..."

'Liz was on the verge of tears. "All this time I've been killing cute little kitties... With their big adorable eyes... Oh my god, this is horrible. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think you'd care. I mean, they're just cats and dogs, Liz..."

Liz was furious. "Just cats and dogs?! Do you not have a soul? How can you not care about them? You're a bad person, Ted. You hate animals, don't you? 

'You know what, I should have known. I got all those dogs as a birthday present, and then one by one, you just gave them away to some farm, without even asking me first... Why would you do that unless you hated animals? What kind of farm needs that many chihuahuas anyway?"

"Umm, Liz..."

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something. Something you might not like. There wasn't actually any farm..."

"Yeah? So where did you send the dogs away then, huh? I don't know where the lies end with you."

"I didn't send them away anywhere, Liz. I just told you that because I didn't want you to know that... You had stepped on them."

"Oh my god... What about little Chewie?"

"I found him on the bottom of an old pair of pumps. Liz, this really isn't that big of a deal."

"How could you say that? I'm a monster! All those poor little animals! And their poor owners, they'll be all sad now... Well, the ones I didn't step on..."

"Liz, they're a bunch of stupid dogs! It really doesn't matter!"

"'Chewie doesn't matter?' 'Chewie is stupid!' Okay, that's it. I don't like you anymore! I can't believe I used to have a crush on you. You're like practically forty, and you're not even that good-looking..."

"Liz, I--"

Liz lightly pressed her breasts together. "Don't talk! Don't even talk right now! Do you want to be smooshed between my fucking tits, because that's what's going to happen if I hear one more word right now!"

Ted said nothing. He looked up fearfully at Liz's face, then slowly lowered his gaze.