- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a guest chapter by uvwxyz. You can find more of his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 11? (unofficial): Liz and the airport shoot
Author’s Chapter Notes: as above
Liz and the airport shoot


“Nooooo, don’t do that, we need the airport intact”, shouted Ted.
This fell on deaf ears as Liz continued trampling the fence down.
“LIZ!” CRASH! “Oh, never mind!” Ted was angry but appeared to give up as Liz put her foot through an outlying hanger, catching some light aircraft as the structure collapsed squashing several members of staff as well.
For some reason this seemingly had the desired effect:
“Did you say something Ted? I was so enjoying myself that I didn’t hear you, and you’re so tiny.…..heehee”, giggled Liz casually dropping another light plane she had picked up as she sashayed towards Ted, again causing great craters in the ground. “Oh, she is sooooo sexy”, thought Ted and many others watching.
Liz stood by Ted arms folded across her chest and drummed her gloved right hand fingers on the fabric of the jacket on her left upper arm. She looked around and saw a multitude of people standing round and lots of TV and still camera equipment including helicopters for aerial shots.
“Now the person standing here needs no introduction”, said Ted, “and needless to say you will make sure she is well looked after, she is a star commodity, and you are to give her anything she needs”.
Liz posed and waved, “hiiiiiiii!”
She turned and bent down to speak to Ted, “I’m ****ing hungry, could you ask them to get some stuff for me?”, she whispered. “Sure”, said Ted, “what would you like?”
“Ooooh, burgers, fries, coke and erm…..”
“Any volunteers?”, Ted asked the assembled throng, “the princess wants something to eat. I will organise burgers, fries and coke, so over to you for the rest”.
The response was phenomenal. Starstruck men and women queued up as Liz sat on another hangar, which needless to say didn’t hold her weight, so she sat crosslegged, unwittingly letting her skirt ride up, giving quite a view of her panties and helped herself to the queue of people. Some screamed as she picked them up and popped them into her mouth, much to Liz’s delight, they were much more spicy tasting when they were fearful. Others just stood there in a trance looking at her beauty as she picked them up. When she had had her fill she played with the remaining people who hadn’t run away, pummelling them to paste as her gloved fist slammed down on them, and once finished couldn’t resist licking her goo covered gloved hand. One hundred people perished in all, of which a good half found their way to her stomach, Liz had a BIG appetite. By this time Ted had ordered the other food and it came in a fleet of heavy trucks which Liz with her accustomed impatience picked up, sometimes with the driver still in and tore off the back and poured the contents into her mouth. Big water tower sized vats of Coke arrived as well, which she downed the contents of, and those, like the trucks, were squashed and tossed away randomly onto various parts of the airport land behind her.
Wiping her mouth with her gloved hand she let out a discreet burp, “sorry”, before sitting for once quietly waiting for the shoot to start. There was a great deal of activity in front of Liz, much to her puzzlement, as the film/TV etc crew had to regroup and large amounts of equipment was brought to effect any necessary repairs.
The director then spoke. His voice was amplified through a very sophisticated PA system so Liz could hear. “What I need from you, Princess Liz, is for you to stand over here by the end of the runway so we can check our camera angles etc, OK?”. 
Eager to please Liz was up like a shot and walked over there. Unfortunately her path went right through the crew car park with the inevitable unfortunate results. There Liz stood, beaming, gloved hands on slim hips, wisps of blonde hair under her hat blowing in the wind.
“Now, darling, walk forward as if on a fashion show runway”. Liz, who had done this before many times, sashayed down the runway, hands on hips, hips swinging, the stiletto heels and the soles of her shoes sinking into the concrete at every step rendering the runway unusable.
“****!”, said the director, that wasn’t in the script, thank goodness for photoshop and special effects. He had a major reason to say it again when Liz clumsily bumped an airport lighting tower bringing it crashing down on a camera crew. “Ooooops, so sorry, clumsy old me”, she giggled.
“CUT!”, said the director, “we need to do this again”. Liz smiled, before retracing her steps, gouging more concrete and starting again. Again she sashayed, gouging more of the runway to ribbons.
“CUT! Don’t wave at the fans! However much you want to”. Liz goes back and sashays once more…….
“CUT! Get rid of that gum!”. Liz responds by languorously spitting the gum out, hitting the glass of the control tower, more things to replace… …and then Liz repeats, take 4…....
This happened another 3 times before it was just right. Liz, however, was getting restless:
“Bored now! When can I smash this ****ing place up and kill everybody”, Liz whined, much to the dismay of those involved in the shoot, there was much throat swallowing, while she wandered off, smashing one of the terminal buildings in a fit of irritation.
“Leave her be, she‘ll be back”, said Ted, “she is just having a teenage moment”. There was much holding of breath as the teenage moment became several minutes as she walked out of the airport and wrecked another city block and killing several 100 more people before slowly wandering back. 
Liz was all smiles again as she returned and saw the cameras again, and all was good again, to great sighs of relief all round. She was OK and that was what was most important. People were watching her every move. Even a tantrum and wrecking a large part of the airport before the shoot was half over didn’t lessen the enthusiasm of the crowd or the potential advertiser: to get the star of the Big Life to endorse their product was something special………
“Hiiii” she said again with a cute smile. “Now, where’s this ****ing plane I’m supposed to be holding?”, she said in her educated beautifully modulated tones. 
“Good”, said the director to himself, “she has understood the brief”, before speaking up: “we produced a replica plane for you to hold, we thought it would be easier for you”. He then pointed to where it was standing. Liz looked distinctly unimpressed but did her duty and went over to get it.
It was quite big, almost half of Liz’s 300ft, and was a faithful replica of an airliner operated by the advertiser from this airport, but Liz lifted it easily and cradled it in her arms as she walked back onto the shattered runway.
“Where do you want me?” said Liz to the assembled crowd, “here?” she ventured stepping forward, her shoe catching 2 people much too close.
“Yes, that’s great, darling, now stand with legs apart and lift the model airliner above your head as if in triumph. Liz did that exactly as instructed……CRUNCH! “Ooops!”, said Liz with a simper. She looked up and smiled. She had gripped the model a little too hard and her gloved hands had cracked it. “They don’t make airliners very strong nowadays”, she joked, as she tipped the model out of her hands to the side of the runway, unfortunately onto some of the watching crowds. “Now let’s use a real plane shall we?” she said in a mock firm manner, hands on hips, followed by a girlish smile, all bright teeth (she managed to clean her teeth of the blood and gore of her previous victims). Before anybody could say anything Liz had spied one parked at the other side of a couple of small hangers. To save time (time was precious in the filming world, lol) she walked straight across and the hangers became ruins as she put her feet through their roofs flattening them, and bodily picked up the airliner and cradled it as she walked back, further crumpling the hangers as she obliviously crashed through them for a second time.
She was almost breathless when she said: “got it! Now all we want are passengers!”
“Passengers?”, queried the director……
“Er, duuuuuh?”. Liz sounded so sweet saying that. For her it was perfectly logical.
“Plane? Passengers? Don’t the two sort of, like, go together?”
“It is only a shoot, it wasn’t meant to be a real aircraft”. And he knew full well what could happen….
Seeing Liz’s expression of puzzlement, even disdain, Ted then piped up, “you had better give that to her, you do want a successful shoot, don’t you? She only going to……”. Ted knew it would happen anyway but keeping Liz happy was top priority.
“Oh, OK”, said the director reluctantly.
Liz’ face immediately brightened up in a girlish grin.
“Any volunteers?” said the director hesitatingly.
The director couldn’t believe it, just as for her snack earlier, people were falling over themselves to volunteer, superstar Liz had such pulling power, and to be so close to her…….
Even Liz was open mouthed by the response as she put the plane down as lightly as she could and a full complement of 350 passengers and crew boarded. So many more wanted to do this, but there was no room. Liz helpfully exercised the cut-off point by gouging a deep trench with her sharp heel, so that no one else could come through, squashing many in the process and causing many to fall to their deaths as they fell down the chasm.
Once they were all on board, the cameras rolled. Liz then lifted the aircraft up, as if she were a weightlifter and lifted it above her head, moving her legs apart, her feet slamming down as she did so, as she did the lifting. The logo was in exactly the right place for the cameras.
The director and crew were delighted:
“Perfect! That’s great darling! Smile! Look this way! Etc!”
The rest of the shoot went exceedingly well, Liz turned it on for the cameras with commensurate skill, in many ways a long way above her tender years, maybe it was her breeding as a princess? She did exactly what was required. This is one reason why Liz was so sought after, apart from her looks of course, she is so professional.
Presently the shoot etc came to an end with the director’s call to wrap it up. Everybody was pleased and applauded Liz, with a 10 minute standing ovation, which Liz acknowledged, waving, flashing lots of smiles. The fact Liz was doing a shoot was broadcast round the whole world, and she knew it.
When the applause died down, Liz turned to Ted and spoke quietly:
“Can I eat them now, please? Pretty please?”, she pleaded. The way she looked while saying that was soooo difficult to refuse. So as the TV/film crew and other crews put everything away Liz sat down, cracked open the plane over her knee and consumed the contents. As the passengers went into her mouth one by one, the screams and the noisy crunching as she chewed had to be tolerated as equipment was put away, anything damaged had to be salvaged, and the footage filmed had to be edited into a presentation worthy of the 300ft tall tower of sweet gorgeousness. As previously once was full she toyed with the rest of the passengers, frequently ending up as paste under her gloved hands which again she enjoyed licking off, finishing with a few gulps from her outsize water bottle before she poured some out into a huge bowl and washed her gloved hands, then discarding the water, washing away some in the crowds leaving, much to Liz’s amusement when she realised what she had done.
Then the inevitable happened. Now the shoot was finished and she had finished her snack and she was free to go, Liz’s lust for the kill had free reign. The airport was completely obliterated, every plane was broken and there were another 5,000 deaths. Satisfied, Liz walked destructively home, slaughtering a few 1,000 more, leaving Ted to pick up the pieces and also a cool $100million compensation for the trauma to Liz of boredom during the shoot, payable by the advertisers with generous support from the city of LA.
“OMG, that felt so ****ing good!”, Liz said to herself as she pushed over her last building of the day and stomped another shopping mall killing almost all inside as the roof collapsed and walked the last mile home, “but I soooo need to do some more”. She was feeling all tingly and very tempted to put her gloved hand between her legs. It was getting late so a rampage through one of her employee settlements had to suffice. After a last snack of the survivors, she went indoors and the totally cute but murderous golden girl relieved herself sexually and otherwise, and generally unwound, and then settled down for a sweet satisfying refreshing night’s sleep, dreaming of her 12,000 kills that day.