- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is another guest chapter y uvwxyz. You can find more of his stories and collages here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/art/Liz-s-R-and-R-443862155

 

Celebrity Crush Chapter 10? (unofficial): Liz’s R & R + the walk to the airport

Author’s Chapter Notes: more carnage – LOL, what do you expect?


Liz’s R & R

Liz spent the next few days relaxing and resting at her home, eating, drinking, lying by the pool, walking around the countryside. Mile after mile of giant footprints now marred the landscape where she had strolled, along with the occasional farmstead stepped on in passing, and the aftermath of where she had crossed a highway was all too apparent, with the piled up smashed cars and the red blotches of their owners and passengers. 100s of her employees were on continuous standby to keep the patio and paths smooth for the princess to walk along as every one of her footsteps caused major trauma to the concrete. Another job for them was to clean up the goo when any of them had been carelessly squashed to paste by Liz, and that unfortunately for them was quite frequent as Liz wasn’t known for stepping carefully. She never had and never will do, why should she?, as a giantess princess.

Sometimes she could be seen from many parts of LA as she stood up to face the warming sun, hands on hips, her pert breasts free of clothing, her mountains of jewellery reflecting seriously in the sunlight, the cause of at least one major forest fire, and a couple of major road pile ups as drivers couldn’t see what they were doing, or actually were distracted by the stunningly beautiful giant celebrity beauty princess living The Big Life.

One day Liz was settling down to a snack, and had just broken open the first car to get at the delicious contents which she then hungrily stuffed into her mouth. She was alone so she dropped some of the niceties of eating with others present. She was sooooo pleased with herself, she had actually gone out herself to get this “food” from the queue of cars at a local attraction (not her, but something else). Having airily destroyed the historic site, unchanged for centuries, as so much rubbish, with her new pair of riding style boots, then with a giggle and smile, she grabbed as many cars as she could from the panic and tossed them into a bag, and now she was tasting the fruits of this.

Just then there was a sound of something approaching.

“****! Who the ****ing hell is that?”. She was annoyed, “Can’t a girl get any peace?”.

“Ooops!, Oh, it’s you!” she said almost apologetically as Ted came into view.

“Having fun, are we? You haven’t stopped the killing, then?”

Liz smiled, as the blood dribbled from the snack down the corner of her delicate lips,”nope, and I’m loving it, since we last saw each other another 1000 of the little ****ers and counting……….”

Ted looked at her with a disapproving glance, “I’ve said it before, swearing is not for a young lady”.

“**** you! Now **** off and stop ****ing telling me what to ****ing do! I can ****ing swear as much as a ****ing well like!”. The air was turning a dark shade of blue as the innocent looking but deadly teenager let rip. Then she teasingly squashed Ted’s latest car. “Oooops, sorry! I’ve squashed your ****ing car”.

Ted slapped his face with his hand, “hmmmph!”. Liz laughed. “Only teasing, darling, I’ll try not to swear so much, honestly”. Liz fluttered her eyelashes. 

“Meanwhile I have had a great few days……”.

“I can see that”, Ted smiled. 

The body count was climbing and climbing, even when Liz wasn’t deliberately looking out for the slaughter. She was uncontrollable, but adorable and cute……….

Sitting cross-legged in the yard in the heat and sunshine of a warm LA afternoon, completely naked except for her bikini bottoms and her jewellery, hair pinned up to allow her shoulders to tan, Liz was greedily consuming her snack. Peeling open the cars, she tipped out the contents, alive or dead and scoffed them, before tossing the wrecked cars over her shoulder, landing wherever they landed, denting the ground, squishing unfortunate employees, one or two hit the wall of her house and some even landing in the pool. All this had to be repaired. Liz was never a particularly tidy girl and here again it showed. Handful after handful of people ended up in her mouth, almost faster than she could chew. There were drips of blood and gore on her body where they had dripped out of her mouth and a particularly red patch where she had occasionally patted her stomach with great satisfaction with a blood stained hand and let out some very loud burps, causing Ted (and any employees nearby) to close their ears. Doing all this she was teasing Ted mercilessly as she smiled at him and giggled each time she burped. Ted knew better than to interrupt her snack, so he just accepted the teasing without comment, but it was Liz who spoke first:

“This is sooooo delicious, you ought to try it…….heehee maybe not….”, Liz suddenly thinking about Ted’s status as one of those beings she was eating.

Ted could only grimace as a shower of blood and gore spewed out of Liz’s mouth as she spoke……

“Liz, you should know better than to talk with your mouth full, what would you parents think?”

“**** them!”, said Liz.

“You know you don’t mean that”.

“I guess you’re right Ted”, replied Liz, wiping her blood stained mouth with her hand, “they’re great parents really, well they brought me up, after all”, Liz laughed heartily as she said that.

Suddenly: “what the ****’s that?”, said Ted, looking up.

“What?”, said Liz.

“That hillside, a perfect imprint of your boobs……”.

“Well, the trees are so small, I thought I would hug the hillside instead, my imprint, ”I was there”…….”, she giggled.

“And the whole of LA can see it……that’s cool”, said Ted, his attitude becoming suddenly more relaxed.

“Anyway we have a shoot to do……..”

“Ooooo yes”, smiled Liz, “I’m, like, so looking forward to this”.

The 2 of them went indoors to the luxurious room where the outfit she was going to wear was laid out, lovingly almost, by 100s of Liz’s employees, well it is not often in one’s life that you get to see the world’s biggest star at close quarters, intimately sometimes, even if many lose their lives doing it, it is a real privilege and there are no shortage of people wanting to do it.

“Ted, what the **** is this outfit I’ve got to wear?”.

“Remember $300million has been deposited in your account and I forgot, another $300million at the end of the job + almost guaranteed royalties of $100million a year, this advert is going to go viral, almost every major TV company in the world has accepted this advertising and most major newspapers. I just hope people remember the product/service………..”

“I’ll make it memorable”, said Liz. “Don’t worry”.

“I know you will, babe, I know you will…..”, Ted’s voice faded as he drifted off into part reverie and part weariness. He knows there will be widespread death and devastation, the destruction of another large part of LA and the deaths of 10s of 1000s more people, as Liz unwound from the job she was being paid to do, but Ted knew that people adored Liz, worshipped her, even as they turned into paste under her feet, hands or other parts of her body, even now various small towns in the US were inviting her to open this that or the other, knowing full well it was in effect an invitation for their town to be wiped off the face of the map…….., and the money was flowing in………… 

“Well, it looks like I have no choice”, giggled Liz as she prepared to have a shower before putting the outfit on. While she was doing that Ted left the room, well, it is a private time for Liz, went to a nearby room and occupied himself with further details to do with the shoot, speaking with his people and making sure everything was right for the star.

After a little while there was a knock on the door. “Can I come in?”, Liz asked sweetly.

“Of course”, said Ted. It was so sweet of her to ask, and in her own house. Ted moved so there would be no accident.

“How do I look?”, she paraded around the room, hands on hips, like the model and more that she is.

Ted was open mouthed.

“Well?”

There Liz was resplendent in an air stewardess uniform for the airport company that was paying for the advert, or at least a slightly sexier version. There was a crisp shirt which fitted her top half well with a scarf around her neck, a form fitting jacket, a short tight skirt, pantyhose and high heeled pumps. These all had the effect of making her legs go on for a long time, which I suppose is not so far from the truth as she is 300ft (and 5 inches) tall. Her hands were enclosed in some tight fitting black leather gloves and she wore a hat, she had pinned her hair up to fit, and for more realism she didn’t wear as much of her jewellery, most areas where she did normally wear jewellery the outfit covered up, there was no real sign of her multiple bangles and bracelets and her ears had one pair of relatively discreet earrings, the only sense of her usual jewellery wearing was you could see the studs she had put in to preserve her other ear piercings. (Normally it was 3 lobe piercings in each ear + her left ear had one at the top).

“I…I… don’t know what to say, you look stunning……….as you always do of course”, he added quickly, “but, seriously, this looks even better than I imagined. One thing though you do need to clean your shoes”.

Liz looked down and saw the leather pumps were caked in the usual body parts, employees trapped in the wrong place as Liz moved around, though if the truth be known she did test the shoes out on several employees. The floor in the corridor was also a trail of bloody shoeprints.

“Ooops, I’ll get some staff to do it”. Liz and Ted smiled at each other, knowing full well that she had tested the shoes and Liz knows the exhibition of power is a turn on for him, even if he doesn’t admit it sometimes.

“Now, let’s go fly some planes”, Liz smiled purring, her black leather glove clad fingers together as though throwing a very fat dart. “And I so want to kill some more people….”……..

“Now, we have a job to do first, you’ll get plenty of opportunity for the other later, plenty….”. That last “plenty” Ted said much softer. Liz’s ears pricked up, “what could he mean, that sounds so coooool”, she said silently to herself.

Presently it was time to go. As Liz stepped out of the house she looked down. “Is that another car, Ted? It looks so cute”. (In the meantime Ted had had another car delivered to Liz's home to replace the one Liz squashed less than an hour before. To Ted’s horror she then picked it up and placed it in her gloved palm to look at it, before promptly squeezing it to wadded metal and then dropped it crashing to the ground. “Ooops, silly me, now you will have to come with me, teehee”. Ted now had no choice, time was getting on.

People had somehow got to know that there was something big (in many senses of the word) going on that day, there were crowds lining the damaged streets from a short distance from her house, and the paparazzi were all around the gate, and Liz just couldn’t resist.

Turning her pump on the ground, she squashed a dozen paparazzi to pulp even before she walked anywhere.

“Come ON!”, said Ted with impatience.

The TV cameras were there again filming for another episode of the Big Life and Liz waved at the cameras even as she walked down the crowd thronged highway. Every step was a squish now, and Liz was loving it. And more than loving it: “**** me! This is making me so horny”. She was just about to put her gloved hand between her legs when she suddenly thought better of it, maybe she shouldn’t do this in front of the cameras & public………at least not yet………

Squish! Squish! Squish! As scores of people disappeared under her pumps Liz walked on through the adoring crowds, some actually throwing themselves at her feet, some in pure adoration and some, seeing the spray of gore as she stepped on and on, wanted to see what it felt like under her pumps, a life terminating experience but many had good last memories. Liz continued walking and smiling for several miles down the highway, too potholed from last time for any cars to be there, but the people…..it was a bloodbath. By the time she approached downtown (and she couldn’t resist crashing through some as yet undamaged streets there), she had slaughtered 50,000 more people.

Liz was looking around and suddenly she smiled:-

“Ted? Am I allowed to take that skyscraper home? It looks so adorable and would look great in my garden?”

“Afterwards, darling, we have a job to do remember, at the airport?” replied Ted.

“You are going to let me take it home afterwards? Coooooool!”

With that Liz skipped off, in the way only cute beautiful destructive young celebrities can, towards the airport. 15,000 further casualties later, she was there, playfully stepping on the perimeter fence and the security guards………