- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another guest chapter by uvwxyz. 

You can view his stories and art here: http://uvwxyz.deviantart.com/

Celebrity Crush Chapter 9(?)unofficial: Liz v LA 3: the unexpected rampage

Author’s Chapter Notes: as it says

The unexpected rampage

Liz was now getting a little impatient with waiting for Ted, as she sat in that trashed corner of LA where she had reached the 100,000:-

“Where the ****ing hell is he?”, she said crossly, drumming her fingers on the ground, causing more cracks and holes, and I need a new t-shirt”…she looked down at the outdated number of people she had killed on the t-shirt as it stretched across hardly keeping in her ample boobs. She actually lifted up her t-shirt, revealing her boobs for a moment, not lost on some of the still watching men, until she thought maybe she should wait for her new t-shirt before discarding the old……

On cue, who should arrive, in his limousine with some of his staff, but Ted. He got out of his car and walked around to the front of Liz, making doubly sure he was noticed, a potentially excellent move as when Liz moved her hand the car was missed by a fraction, a dozen bystanders were not so lucky.

“Ah there you are…..where’ve you been, sweetie?”

Ted blushed at this term of endearment, his wife often said it, now it was also coming from a superstar goddess princess, sitting in front of him, and talking to him.

“Get on my hand and we can talk”. Which is what Ted did, Liz lifted Ted up closer to her eyes, so she could see his tiny form better.

“Well, I have been very busy, even in the last hour or so, so sorry to keep you waiting…..”
“No probs”, Liz smiled.

“You know you wanted to go to the airport, no doubt to play with it”, he joked, “but what if before you do that you got paid for doing something there?”

Liz raised her eyebrows quizzically.

“Let me explain….your presence here in LA has been noticed by so many people including some very important (NOT as important as you, darling, don’t worry) people, well, an airline wants you to make an advert for them. I’ve got the outfit you are going to wear at your home along with your new t-shirt as promised. AND a cool $300million is being deposited in your bank account as we speak.

“That’s so cool. Thank you so much Ted, I love you”, Liz was almost tearful.

“Do I get to kill everybody afterwards?”. 

“Go ahead, if that’s what you want to do. Only don’t smush certain people, OK, that’s all I ask”.

“How will I know?”

“Er, I’ll tell you nearer the time”, replied Ted, he knew he should have had a better answer than that, but so many things to think about……..

The day was going on and even in LA there could be a chill. Liz started feeling it……she wrapped her arms around her chest……..

“Are you cold?”

“What do you think?”

“Hee hee, only joking, I picked up your leather jacket and gloves, well, I got my people to”.

Liz was so grateful as she got up, and crushing and smushing more of LA’s structures and inhabitants as she went, went over to where Ted’s team had kept them for her.

The jacket, a brown leather bomber style was just a perfect and warming fit and the black leather gloves, well they fitted her hands like a glove……….as Liz stretched and posed and walked around with the gracious steps of the princess she was….and she knew the TV cameras were still around, lapping it up. Her slender jean clad legs, going way up into the sky to those on the ground, with the tall heels of the Louboutin boots accentuating the slenderness, in turn glided through the air followed by a sickening crunch where her boot sole and heel found an unfortunate house or 2 or a collection of cars, blending with a softer smoosh if people were involved, as dozens more people expired under her boot soles.

Ted suddenly realised Liz wasn’t there, “Liz, where the **** are you? We need to be going!”, he growled. When he turned round and noticed Liz now hamming it up in front of the cameras, he smiled, “that’s my girl”. 

She was now playing the (cute) monster, maximising the crush and destruction, stomping, smashing and kicking buildings and trampling on 100s of cars and of course squishing 1000s of people. Stepping on a petrol station had an explosive effect much to Liz’s delight as girly giggles filled the air as flames erupted all around and the bodies of 100s more people lay bloodied on the trashed streets. With her leather gloved hands she was now picking up structures and playing with them, such as crushing them so the contents and the people go down her cleavage, some she tipped the contents into her mouth and had a good feed, and she had now got the hang of popping people in her gloved fists, giggling as their innards squirted out from her clenched fist. She was so pleased with the gloves, she didn’t have to get icky paste on her hands. She gave a palms out gesture to the cameras and they saw the blood and gore dripping off after which then putting her gloved palms one by one to her mouth where she licked the mess off, all the time pouting and smiling sexily to the cameras. Then she proceeded towards a highway, full of escapees from this unexpected extra rampage (there is only so much the population can take even from the delightful princess Liz), the ones valuing their lives. However their decision might have been a bit rash as Liz saw this as an opportunity. Positively seen to be licking her lips, she stepped onto the crowded highway and started crunching everything under her 2 lanes wide booted feet. As she went up and down, several 1000 cars and other vehicles, many 1000s of people, bridges etc, were crushed into an amalgam of dust, squished metal, shards of glass, all blended with the remains of those rash escapees. Liz was enjoying it, the feeling of power, the joy of squishing tiny microbes, hurting them, and worse, which is what actually happened most of the time. She beamed. Presently she signalled for the filming to stop by swatting some helicopters out of the sky and sauntered over to a now open-mouthed Ted.

“How was that, sweetie?”, said Liz.

“What an AWESOME show, you are the best, you know that”, replied Ted.

“Yes, I know”, said Liz, “no, seriously, thanks so much for the compliment, I love you”, with that she planted a big soft kiss on Ted, almost smothering him.

Ted spluttered. “Sorry, are you OK?”, said Liz with concern. Ted nodded and Liz smiled in relief.

“Now let’s get the **** out of here”, said Liz breezily, picking him up between gloved fingers and walking off, totally forgetting he had come in a car, which she then accidentally trod on along with several people around the car who weren’t quick enough getting away, as she started walking quickly back towards her home.

“OMG, that was soooo ****ing amazing”, exclaimed Liz excitedly.

“Another 50,000 is what it was, now that’s ****ing amazing, another new t-shirt……”.

They both smiled at each other.

The short for Princess Liz journey home was relatively uneventful, she walked across ground she had already previously trampled on, even Liz was wide-eyed at the carnage she had caused, boot print craters, holes, areas of broken concrete, piles of wadded metal and most of all varying sizes of stains and puddles of red. In fact sometimes combinations of several of these as several boot prints were lined in squashed cars or indeed lined in red mush.

“OMG! Did I really do that?”, exclaimed Liz
.
“Yep!”

“It’s so awesome!”

“Yep!”

“I can’t wait to do some more!”

“Yep!”

“The sound when my boot squishes the bugs, like, so cooool!”

“Yep!”

“Are you even ****ing listening!”. Liz was a little exasperated.

“Yep!”

“Doooooh!”, Liz stamped her foot, causing several nearby structures to collapse, often on top of fleeing occupants.

Ted laughed. “You know I’m teasing, darling……..you are an absolutely ****ing amazing girl!”

“Really? That’s sooooooo nice”. She playfully squeezed her boobs under the leather jacket as they were, lightly squeezing Ted who was in his accustomed very comfortable place, with her tightly leather gloved hands. She had given them a wash in a nearby lake, staining it very red, so her t-shirt wasn’t stained any further by this action.

“You know I’ve said this before?”

“Yep!”

“I do really mean it!”

“Yep!”

“I mean, really mean it!”

“Yep!”

“Are you even ****ing listening!”.

As soon as Ted said that, they both realised what had happened and they both collapsed in fits of giggles……….

Once they had recovered Ted spoke again:

“You are fantastic, stunning and wonderful, and you mean so much to……..”

“But what about your wife?” interjected Liz, “I mean what would she say, after you said you loved her very much, and you said a relationship between us wouldn’t work……”.

In reality Liz’s heart seemingly skipped a beat.

“Hey we’ve arrived at your home, see you in a few days OK, we have a shoot to do”, said Ted cheerily, giving Liz a peck on the cheek as far as the size difference would allow.

Another (replacement) car was waiting to pick Ted up, while Liz cheerily walked indoors, scattering her employees as was her usual unwitting practice. Luckily this time nobody was squished, though there were a number of cracks in the yard caused as her boots clomped down at each step as she went in, that needed repairing.