- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aureus gets acquainted with his real new mistress...

 

Kim

 

Aureus looked to the left, and saw her. Walking towards them was a giantess clad in a white bikini, one of the tallest women Aureus had ever seen. She was beautiful, with coconut skin, an hourglass figure, and enormous breasts. She stood over seventy feet tall. Her massive, heavy breasts were barely contained by her tight white bikini top, and were so big they covered much of her abdomen. They bounced and rippled with each step, heaving and undulating with incredible weight.

 

“It’s been too long,” said Kim, with sad longing in her voice. “I’ve missed you baby.” Watching Kim lovingly talk to Irena was like watching a tower lovingly talk to a person, or a person lovingly talking to an ant. Kim was so immense, and powerful, and beautiful, Irena so tiny and mild-mannered. It was strange seeing them speak as equals. Although, Aureus thought, it might not be too long before Livia was that big. Not that he would mind.

 

She stretched and slinked across the bed, giving the slaves just enough time to scramble out of the way before they started bowing again. Kim was laying down on her stomach now. Her back was arched up, showing off her massive cleavage. Aureus tried his best not to stare. Even pressed against the bed, her cleavage was taller than he was. He looked up at her face. She was almost as beautiful as Livia, he thought. She even looked a bit like Livia, albeit darker-skinned. Perfect skin, delicate features, the same thick lips and big eyes. Yet as beautiful as she was, she seemed sad, somehow.

 

“Kim, sweetie, it’s good to see you, you look as pretty as ever. This is my new slave.”

 

“He’s a cutie. I like him. All big and strong and sexy, with golden hair.”

 

Aureus remained silent. He felt his eyes being drawn towards her massive cleavage. They were so massive and full and round, and there was something about the way they bounced as she shifted her weight, and… Aureus wiped a bit of drool off of his face, before looking back up to Kim’s eyes.

 

“Kim, sweetie, you look sad. Is something wrong? You can be so emotional when you’re sober.”

 

“It’s just… Slave boy, were you just looking at my tits?”

 

“No, of course not!” said Aureus.

 

“Of course you were staring at her tits! Everyone looks at her tits!” Chimed in Irena. “They’re so big and luscious, how could you look away?”

 

“No, no, I swear, I would never stare at her breasts!”

 

“Of course the cute slave boy wasn’t looking at my breasts! Who would? Why would anyone look at something so small and pathetic?” Kim tried, and failed, to hold back tears.

 

Irena scolded Aureus. “Now she’s crying! Why would you say such a thing? Of course you were looking at them! Poor dear, you get so sensitive when you’re sober. Do you want to give me a kiss?” Irena stepped forward, two of her slaves walking with her.

 

“Of course.”

 

The pair kissed, if you could really call it that. Kim’s lips were far wider than Irena’s head, and thicker than Irena’s head was high. Kim wrapped her thick lips around Irena’s head, slowly opening and closing her lips. Presumably, Irena did the same, though it was impossible to tell. Kim’s enormous, soft lips all but engulfed Irena’s head. She could have easily sucked Irena up, and for a moment, it looked like she would. They tongued for a second. Kim’s long tongue licked the sides of Irena’s face and upper body. Her tongue, Aureus noted, was as big as Irena.

 

“Honey?” Kim looked at Irena, and at the slaves standing next to her, showing off her expressively sad puppy dog eyes.

 

“Yes love?”

 

“I get so hungry when I get sad… Can I have just one of your slaves?”

 

“Oh, of course, honey! It’s just one slave. Treat yourself!”

 

The slaves must not have spoken Latin, because neither of them responded to the conversation. The one on the left, however, seemed extremely confused when Kim’s next kiss was centered on him instead of Irena. He seemed even more confused when Kim wrapped her long tongue completely around him. Presumably, he was also rather bewildered when she pulled him into her mouth with her powerful tongue and swallowed him whole. One can only imagine how perplexed he was as he was digested by acid inside of her stomach. Aureus, meanwhile, slowly backed a few feet away from the giantess. Aureus realized that she could still grab him if she wanted to, but there’s something to be said for being out of convenient snacking range.

 

Aureus wasn’t sure what to think. She just killed an innocent man… but there was something about her beauty and size that made it seem somehow acceptable. And more than that, he felt himself getting a little turned on. He pictured Livia on day, maybe even bigger and bustier than Kim, eating slaves of her own. Not him, of course. She would never eat him. But if a goddess like Livia wanted to eat a slave, could he complain? And if the idea of someone so big and beautiful taking advantage of their power turned him on, was there anything wrong with that?

 

Kim kissed the other slave. This one seemed frightened, but did his best to stand strong. Kim wrapped her lips around this one’s head before sucking him up like a piece of spaghetti. He didn’t make a sound, save for the gurgling noise in her stomach a while later.

 

“Kim!” yelled Irena, in the thoroughly non-threatening manner that overly kind people sometimes yell. “I said you could have one of my slaves. Not two. Not everyone here has ninety slaves that they can just go through whenever they feel like it. And buying all those new slaves is getting expensive.”

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I just was hungry and all, on… on account of feeling so ugly, and short, and tiny, and flat-chested…”

 

“Aww, honey, I can’t stay mad at you. Look at those beautiful saucer eyes! And those big, big breasts. They’re beautiful, aren’t they?”

 

“No,” Kim said sadly. “That cute slave was right. They’re so small and pathetic, nobody even notices them. I look as flat as a board. I eat all the red spice I can, and the slaves rub milk of the poppy all over them, but it’s not enough, they’re still so small…” Kim turned onto her side. As she moved, her massive breasts heaving and bounced like immense bowls of jelly. They had an incredible mass to them. Each breast, Aureus thought, must weight as much as an elephant. Kim unhooked her tight bra. As the last hook came undone, her massive breasts poured out onto the bed, their weight compressing the bed’s thin cushions. Her hard, brown nipples were as big as a man’s head. “Slaves,” she said sadly, “rub some poppy milk on my pathetic little breasts. Maybe that will make me forget that they’re so tiny…”

 

The slaves happily gathered around and started lotioning her breasts. It took dozens of them to lotion all the way around the circumference of her breasts. The rest watched from a distance, silently enraptured as the tiny hands jiggled the immense blobs of soft breast tissue. Her right breast was pressed against the ground. Some of the slaves tried to lift the lower part of her breasts up so they could lotion the front of the breast. Try as they might, though, they couldn’t even come close to lifting their weight.

 

“See, don’t you feel better now?”

 

“A little, maybe. I’ll let them get the sides…”

 

Kim rolled onto her stomach with a casual, almost playful motion. What was casual for her, though, had some rather important implications given her size. Had she stood 6’8’’ and weighed just over 100 pounds, as she once had, simply rolling over on the bed would have had no real impact, save for perhaps wrinkling some laundry or frightening a housecat. But Kim now stood over seventy feet tall, and instead of weighing just over a hundred pounds, she weighed just over a hundred tons. Kim was less than fond of mathematics, and could often be rather inattentive to these seemingly minor details, like the difference between pounds and tons. Those around her, however, often found themselves extremely aware of Kim’s size, often in tragic ways. As Kim rolled onto her stomach, two dozen slaves found Kim’s breasts rolling on top of them. And they found that those breasts, the ones Kim worried were so small, weighed somewhere around the order of eight tons.

 

Those same slaves found the breasts pouring over them like a wave, engulfing them completely. They became extremely aware of the breasts’ weight as they felt the huge breasts pressing upon them. It wasn’t enough to kill them, not quite, with a hundred pressing down on every square foot of their body. But the pressure was enough to pin them down, making it all but impossible to breathe.

 

One slave was near the edge. He could almost move his head out from under the immense breasts, but the weight was simply too much, and the more he fought, the more air he used. Trying to inhale simply pulled her soft breasts into his mouth. Another slave was closer to the center, and felt the full heaviness of her massive breasts. His lungs collapsed, and as he struggled he found one of his ribs after another cracking. Yet this one found himself not minding it so much. There were far worse ways to die, he thought, than death by tits. Although the weight of her massive breasts made it difficult for him to move his mouth, on the inside, he was smiling, even as he felt his nose break and another rib snapping. He felt himself hardening, and felt the weight of her breasts enveloping him through his clothes. A good way to die.

 

“Honey, you’re going to crush all those poor slaves! Look at them, they’re suffocating!”

 

“I know… but it feels good,” said Kim, with an embarrassed smile.

 

“Oh, Kim, I hate to see you sad. You can kill them if you really want to, just this once, alright? I say if it makes you feel good, it’s worth it. I can always buy some new slaves.”

 

“Thanks Irena. The way their little arms and legs squirm around, it tickles. It feels good to have them under me like that. They’re struggling to breathe right now, gasping for air. I can feel my huge tits pressing down upon them, crushing them, making it impossible for them to move. Maybe my tits aren’t so tiny after all. You know, blondie, you’re the cutest slave boy we’ve had in ages. Nothing would make me feel better right now than to know that my tits to turn you on. Slave, does this make you like them more? Do you like them now?”

 

“I…  I… I love them. They’re amazing.”

 

Aureus felt sympathy for the slaves who were struggling for breathe under her massive breasts, but he would have been lying if he said he didn’t like them more now. There was something about the idea of a breast. Something so utterly harmless, meant to give life… but Kim was so massive and powerful, even her tits had godlike power. Even something as simple and innocent as rolling onto her side could mean death for a dozen people. Those slaves were trapped under her massive tits, being crushed by their vast weight.

 

“It looks like you like them. My big old fat titties are going to suffocate all these poor slaves. That’s how big and powerful my tits are. Do you want to see what my tits can do?” Aureus saw the giantess looking at his crotch. He hadn’t realized until now that he had an erection.

 

“You should… It’s just that, your tits are going to suffocate those poor slaves.” Aureus knew it was the right thing to do, although a part of him enjoyed watching Kim crush the slaves under her breasts.

 

“Oh?” Kim put her hand around Aureus. “Do you not like this? Do you think I’m ugly? Because maybe I don’t think you’re so cute after all. Maybe I should crush you between my tits, along with all these other slaves.”

 

“No, no, your breasts are huge and beautiful. It’s just that, well…”

 

“Of course. You don’t just want to see these slaves suffocating under my tits. You want to see my huge, immense tits crush these slaves into goo. All I’ll have to do is press down on them, just a little bit, and they’ll all be squished like little bugs. It’ll feel so nice and squishy.”

 

“Please, don’t!”

 

“Why not? Don’t act like you don’t like it. All I’ll have to do is just shift my weight… Just a little bit…”

 

“But they’re people! You can’t just kill people!”

 

“ ‘I can’t just kill people?’ Of course I can! I’m seventy feet tall, and I’m filthy rich. I can do whatever the hell I want to. Especially to my own pathetic little male slaves. Do you have any idea how cheap your kind are? How disposable? I own them, just like I own you now. I’m sure you know the Oath of Subservience? Recite it!”

 

Aureus recited the oath, doing his best to ignore the muffled screams coming from below her huge breasts. “Mistress, we are yours now. We come to offer our bodies and our lives in your servitude. Anything you ask we shall give. We are unworthy to be crushed beneath your tits—Sorry, feet! May you strike us down if it pleases you.”

 

“You offer your bodies and your lives in servitude. You will give anything I ask. I may strike you down if it pleases you. Which it does. That means if I want to, I can crush you under my tits, and no one will care. It’s all perfectly moral, and completely legal.” Her eyes stared into Aureus’ very being, her lips twisted into a dark smile.

 

Irena chimed in. “Well, honeycakes, Aureus is my slave, not yours, so I own him. And I like him. I don’t give you permission to hurt him,” she said, raising her voice.

 

Kim looked nonplussed. “Well, we’re married, so I own everything you do, and vice-versa.” Kim picked up Irena with her hand, and lifted her in front of her face. Irena looked positively miniscule in comparison. “But the last time I checked, my little love, I weigh over a hundred tons, and you barely weigh a hundred pounds. My labia weigh more than you do. Which means that I’m in charge. Don’t pretend otherwise. You were the richest woman in this city, aside from the royals. But ever since we married, your family’s fortune is mine, your lands are mine, and your slaves are mine. Size is power. You gave up your power when you decided to not take the Red Spice. I love you, honey. I love you deeply and truly. But don’t pretend like you’re my equal. You’re my pet, my favorite little pet gerbil Irena. And,” she said with mock sympathy, “if I accidentally slipped and fell on my poor little lady love, nobody would care except me. I’d become the sole owner of all your family once had, and no one would bat an eyelash. So don’t tell me what I can and can’t do, my little pet.”

 

She set Irena down. Irena looked up at her, her voice quivering a bit. “You’re in charge, sweetie. Do whatever you want.”

 

“I won’t crush your new little blonde slave. I was just playing with him. I’m fond of him too. But I will crush the other slaves. All of them. And it will feel so good.”

 

Kim cupped her breasts as best she could, her immense breasts pouring over her proportionately small hands. She lifted her breasts off the ground and arched her back up. The dozen or so slaves were still alive underneath, struggling to survive. They were slow to get up. She arched her back up high enough off the ground so that her breasts didn’t barely touched the bed, even after she let go of them. Using both of her hands, Kim reached out to her sides and behind her, grabbing all the slaves she could. Some struggled, other gave in. Kim placed them all under her breasts. There were well over two dozen slaves under her tits now. She leaned back down, her breasts enveloping the slaves. The weight of her massive tits pressed the slaves down hard against the bed. Some of the slaves weren’t completely underneath her breasts. A few of them tried to escape, their arms or legs pinned under the immense weight.

 

Kim looked at Aureus. “Do you want to see me crush them? Watch my enormous tits turn their little bodies into jelly?”

 

Kim leaned down on her breasts, putting heavy weight on the slaves below her. “I can feel them now. My tits are so sensitive. The poor slaves’ little ribs are breaking. Some of them are screaming. Can you hear that? It sounds like mmmmmphhh, mpphh, mph… I hope you like this, slave. You’re getting quite the show. What’s your name, cutie?”

 

“Aureus. My name is Aureus.”

 

“Cute name. Part of you probably hates me right now. These poor men are slaves, just like you. They’ve been loyal to me, and here I am, ending their little lives. And why? Because I enjoy it. Because it gets me off. Because I was feeling a little sad, and I thought this would make me feel better. A few seconds of pleasure mean more to me then the lives of all these men. Does that disturb you? In the next few minutes, I’m going to kill a dozen men, just for fun. A hundred little slaves, just like you. And tomorrow, I’ll buy a dozen more, with my wife’s money, which is really my money, and then I can do it all again.

 

‘I can feel them wriggling around under there. It tickles. I’m not sure how many are under there right now. Twenty? Thirty? It doesn’t matter. All of them are going to be crushed under the weight of my massive tits. Their bodies are already compressing under the immense, crushing weight of my breasts. They don’t have a chance now. Look at that one, trying to crawl away. You’re going to be crushed too, little buddy, just like everyone else.” Aureus watched as the slave tried pitifully to crawl out from under the massive breast that was crushing his body. Hard as he tried, he couldn’t get away.

 

“You’re not going to crawl away from me.” Grabbing her breast with one hand, Kim lifted her nipple up and placed it on top of the man’s head.

“My nipple is bigger than this little slave’s head. I can feel my nipple getting bigger and harder. Look. The nipple is engorged now, and it’s hard as a rock. Watch Aureus. I’m going to crush his head with my nipple.” She placed her hand on her breast, just above her rock-hard nipple. As Kim pressed down, her nipple pressed the man’s head harder and harder against the ground. Aureus couldn’t look away. He watched as her huge brown nipple pressed against the man, harder and harder. The man’s head stood firm, only given way ever so subtly. Then, in an instant, her nipple came down hard, pounding against the ground like a boulder. The man’s head was crushed like a watermelon.

 

Aureus didn’t know what to think as he looked at the blood and gore dripping from her now blood-drenched nipple. It was an ugly, violent display, and yet found himself lusting after the giantess. What power, that even one of her nipples is a deadly weapon? It felt wrong, he realized, and yet even though it felt wrong, he felt a part of himself wanting to see more of it.

 

“Did you like that, Aureus? Seeing me crush a man nipple with my nipple? That was just the appetizer. Now for the main course.” Kim put her hands on top of her huge breasts and pressed down. Her breasts flattened and spilled outward against the ground.

 

“I feel their little bodies crushing underneath me. Let me just press a little harder…. There! Their pathetic little bones are breaking. Their organs are rupturing, and it feels good. There’s no better feeling than feeling pathetic little bodies crushed under your tits. I am a goddess! I am power! Struggle, scream, writhe, it won’t help you now. Now as hard as I can… Ugh, yes! I can feel them squishing. Crushing under my weight. Feel my massive tits grinding your bodies, crushing you to dust! How does it feel to be flattened by a woman’s boobs?”

 

Aureus couldn’t see most of the slaves: Kim’s massive breasts had completely engulfed most of them by now. But the sickening sound told him all he needed to know. As red blood pooled up in the depression around her breasts, he could tell that one of them, then another, was being crushed. The ones near the outside were the last to die. He sawone of them. The man was completely engulfed by her breasts, save for part of his head. The man’s face was twisted in agony, shifting from one pained expression to another. Then, suddenly, his expression went blank. Aureus looked at the man’s face, and felt sympathy for the poor man. But then he looked again, and remembered that the man’s head was scarcely more than a spec below the vastness of Kim’s breasts.

 

 

“I feel the blood running underneath my tits. Blood and guts and come, everything all running together. It feels so warm… So dirty… So good. My little old tits just crushed who knows how many people into goo. I feel satisfied… for now.. My only regret is that I’ll have to get them cleaned off later. Which means I guess I’ll have to keep at least a few of the slaves alive. Did you like that, Irena, my wealthy little pet?”

 

“I’ll have to buy new slaves now, my dear... but I’m glad you’re having fun.”

 

Kim raised herself up into a crouching position. Then she sat down, her wide ass crushing half a dozen slaves as they tried to scamper out of the way.

 

“Oopsie, did I smoosh some more? You guys are so squishy, it’s hard not to crush you.”

 

Aureus looked up at Kim, and her huge breasts, now naked. The bottoms of her immense tits were covered with a thick red goo, made up of blood and whatever else was left of the men she crushed with her massive tits. Her breasts rippled and bounced greatly with even the slightest movement. The blood dripped with each subtle bounce of her breasts. Kim looked down at Aureus. It was almost surreal, seeing such a huge, almost godlike being looking down at him with her wide eyes.

 

“I trust you enjoyed that? It’s okay, you don’t need to answer. I know you did. I’m feeling better about myself now. I apologize for my little moods. It’s just that sometimes, I feel like I’m not as big or powerful as I want to be… Reminding myself how weak and insignificant almost everyone else is always makes me feel better. Are you scared of me? Because I just killed all your tiny little friends? Don’t be. Those men were just slaves to me. You’re my slave, but you’re something else too. You’re my little pet. My plaything. Just like Destiny is. Just like Irena is. I’ll find ways to have fun with you. Why, I’ll keep you around forever. At least, unless I get extra hungry… but for now, I have plenty of slaves to keep me full. Now let me hold you.

 

She grabbed Aureus, pressing the front of his body against one of her massive breasts. Aureus did nothing, said nothing. What could he do, or say? He merely stood there, idly, feeling the pleasant sensation as his penis rubbed against the vastness of her warm, soft breast. She pressed a bit harder. He felt himself sinking into her cleavage, felt the soft and smooth fat of her breasts engulfing his body. And as her breasts surrounded his face, he felt it becoming harder and harder to breathe. Soon, his body was completely immersed in the softness of her breasts. He felt himself struggling to breathe, and failing, her soft breasts pressed against his mouth.

 

“Oh, poor Aureus. Is it getting hard to breathe? Here, let me move you somewhere a bit more comfortable.”

 

Kim lifted Aureus out from against her breast. She lifted him up above her cleavage. He looked down at the enormous globes below him. Kim’s breasts were big enough that they naturally pressed together, even without a bra. Then she dropped him. Aureus felt his body falling, before bouncing against the smoothness of her breasts. He slid part way between them before coming to a stop. Aureus felt himself wedged between the softness of Kim’s enormous breasts. He could move around, sort of, but it was a strange feeling, like climbing through molasses. They reacted subtly to his every movement, shifting and jiggling as he pressed against them. Yet his body was too small to move them in any real way. They were massive, in the truest sense of the word. Aureus climbed up closer to the top of her breasts. There were far worse places to be stuck.

 

There was greatness to them, he thought. To the giantesses. Did that make it okay somehow? Did their greatness excuse the terror they caused? Is it madness for man to criticize the morality of a god, or a goddess? Or should any being, regardless of their greatness or perfection, face the same moral scrutiny as a lowly man? Maybe great beauty balances out great evil. Maybe Scarlett and Kim have a kind of grandeur to them: a grandeur that makes almost any transgression seem somehow acceptable. Could breasts like these really do something wrong? Aureus realized that he felt a nearly religious awe, not just of Kim, but of her breasts. It was a strange notion, that a body part could be deserving of worship. Yet here he stood, surrounded by billowy breasts that seemed powerful enough to conquer kingdoms.

 

“You look comfortable, little guy. How does it feel, having your world consist of nothing but my bosoms? But you could use some company.”

 

Aureus couldn’t see who Kim was reaching over to pick up: his field of view was the thin slice of horizontal space that wasn’t dominated by the immense breasts that surrounded him. But he looked up, and saw Irena as Kim gently lowered her down in front of him. Kim pushed Irena up against Aureus. He felt his crotch against her thin, tight behind. Irena turned around towards him. “Hi there sweetie! Looks like we’ll be spending some time together.” Then, Aureus realized that Kim was holding someone else above him. Kim’s giant hand was barely able to wrap around the thick curves of Destiny’s ten foot tall body. He looked up and saw that she was naked now. Her thick labia showed from between her pressed-together thighs. Her ass, thick yet firm, was coming down above him. Aureus felt her thick thighs wrap around his neck as her heavy body came to a rest upon his shoulders. Kim’s breasts must have absorbed most of Destiny’s weight: instead of crushing him, Destiny’s six-hundred pound body pressed down with a heaviness that stopped short of being painful.

 

“I hope my little pets are comfortable in there. Let’s watch the battle.”

 

In fact, Aureus was utterly comfortable, surrounded as he was by softness and by women. Aureus looked around the arena, or what little of it he could see with Destiny’s thighs, Irena’s head and Kim’s immense breasts blocking most of his view. He saw the dozens of slaves still below them on the huge flat couch, bowing down before Kim. He looked up, and saw the hundreds of thousands of spectators cheering, and became immediately aware of the wall of noise he had been tuning out. And he looked towards the arena, and saw that a fight was still raging. In the blood-red sand of the arena, an angry giantess fought what looked like several hundred men. There weren’t that many gladiators before, he thought. They must have gotten reinforcements. The gladiatrix, almost forty feet tall, stomped and crushed her way through the gladiators.

 

For a moment Aureus felt sorry for the gladiators. But then he sat back, and though about how lucky he was right now. As long as Kim had plenty of slaves to keep her full, and he did as she asked, he was safe. Kim had taken a liking to him, as had Irena and Destiny. Here he was, surrounded by three beautiful women: the giant, beautiful Kim, wealthy, kind Irena, and Destiny, the extremely friendly Amazonian slave. Aureus still loved Livia more than anything else, and he would find her as soon as he had a chance. But for now, for him, things were good. Aureus watched as the gladiatrix stomped the ground, crushing a few men under her foot. This would be a good show, thought Aureus.