- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Aureus gets acquainted with his new mistress, and very acquainted with a ten-foot tall female slave.

 

 

A New Mistress

 

Aureus walked towards the woman. The bed wasn’t especially soft, he noted. The cushion was thin, only an inch or two thick, with hard stone beneath it. “Mistress?” He continued over to the tall woman. Standing, he stood almost as high as she did sitting down. He found himself looking at the curves of her hips, her thick thighs and narrow waist, the soft breasts contained in the golden top. Aureus introduced himself. It took him a moment to remember the words. “Mistress, we are yours now. We come to offer our bodies and our lives in your servitude. Anything you ask we shall give. We are unworthy to be crushed beneath your feet. May you strike us down if it pleases you.” The woman in the bikini kept sitting, eyes still closed. “Mistress? Mistress?”

“Oh, hi there!” The woman’s voice was coming from behind the woman in the gold bikini. Aureus looked around her, and saw something he wasn’t expecting. A thirty-something woman smiled back at him, no more than five feet tall. A few male slaves were attending to her, rubbing her back and fanning her upper body. The woman’s face wasn’t stunningly beautiful, but she was undeniably cute when she smiled. She looked thin as a twig in her tight-fitting robe, her hips as narrow as her stomach and her chest flat as a board. 

“Mistress?”

“You must be my new slave! I’m your new owner now. You’re a cute one. Not often I get a slave so handsome and muscular. And that lovely golden hair! Have a seat,” she said patting on the ground next to her, looking Aureus in the eyes and smiling her guileless smile. “You don’t have to call me mistress, that sounds so official. My name’s Irena Crassus, but you can just call me Irena.” 

“Irena. Mistress, we are yours now. We come to—“ she cut him off. “Well aren’t you adorable? You don’t need to do that. I’m not into all that silly slave and master nonsense. I just think of slaves as friends that I happen to own. Now sit down, don’t be shy. I promise I won’t eat you. Not that I could anyway—you’re taller than I am! Now I know you’re probably thinking I’m short, for being one of the wealthier women in Rome. Well, I’ve never believed in all this Spice nonsense myself. Red Spice and White Spice… the only Spice I ever needed was a little basil and some paprika!”

Aureus sat down beside Irena. She wasn’t Livia. But until he was able to reunite with his princess, Aureus thought, he could do far worse. She was a little annoying, but he had never met someone so thoroughly nice. At least as long as he was with her, he wouldn’t have to worry about anyone crushing him. “You’ll fit right in with the other slaves. I see you already met Destiny, my loveslave. She doesn’t speak a word of Latin, but just she’s a delightful girl! Destiny! Hoos ka miccuk!”

Aureus watched with rapt attention as the curvaceous ten-foot tall Destiny got up. She got up, slowly and seductively, her back turned to him. Then slowly, she turned around. She cupped her breasts, then her side, then her thighs. The slave started towards Aureus, swaying her hips from side to side as she walked. Then she stopped in front of Aureus. Irena spoke. “She puts on a swell little show, don’t she? Isn’t she just a treasure?” Aureus didn’t disagree. 

Destiny loomed over Aureus. He stood up: his head didn’t quite come up to the bottom of her breasts. Her hips must have been over two feet wide. He looked up at her face, or what he could see of it between the substantial breasts she had locked away in her golden bikini. She placed a hand against his thigh, stroking his groin and up his chest. Then without warning, she shoved him down with one hand, playfully but hard. Aureus felt his back hitting the soft pillows below. He looked up, and saw Destiny crouched down above him, her wide hips gyrating just above his crotch. Destiny’s bit her lip, eyes still closed. Aureus noticed the other slaves staring at him, but didn’t care. 

“Oh dear, I didn’t mean for her to accost you like that. She’s hard to stop once she starts, though; it’s best to let her play on through. You know, I don’t think we ever thought to teach her the word for ‘stop.’ Oops!”

“It’s… okay,” he responded, all but hypnotized by the hypnotic swaying of her hips. He felt her soft thighs rubbing against his. Then the sides of his crotch. Then his… ‘Yes,’ he found himself saying out loud.


Aureus felt himself getting hard. For a minute Livia crossed his mind. He was loyal to Livia, he loved her more than anyone else, but this felt incredible. Besides, he thought, was it even safe to try and get out of this? He’d seen what happened when the overseer was upset. It was a bad idea to upset a horny, love-crazed ten-foot tall girl. But, he remembered, he had promised himself to Livia.

 

“Wait,” He said. “Stop.”

 

She didn’t respond. He tried to back up, tried to move out from under her. She lowered her thick hips, pressing hard against him until he was pinned to the ground. She grabbed one of his arms, pinning it down. He felt her big hands all but crushing his wrist. Well, he thought, I may as well enjoy this. Not that it would be hard. Destiny grabbed his collar with her left hand. With a single hand she ripped her way down his robe, tearing it in half. 

He felt his penis rubbing against her thick labia, getting wetter and wetter each time. She moved her thighs against him, and he watched himself slip in and out of her. Then finally, she slipped it all the way in. She was wet. Wet, and warm. Then she leaned back, and he felt her weight upon him for the first time. Her seven hundred-pound body pushing him against the ground. Her thighs pressed hard against him, making his abdomen sink lower and lower into the bed. It felt like his hips were about to crack, but the pleasure overwhelmed the pain. 

Destiny let out a series of low moans. He felt his cock deep inside of her, felt the warmth and the simple pleasure as he rubbed against the inside of her vagina. The feeling was intoxicating. He looked at her tits, rhythmically bouncing in and out of her golden bikini top as she thrusted against him. He grabbed them and groped them with his free hand. 

Destiny screamed out words of pleasure in a strange tongue. She shifted her motion, bouncing up and down on top of him, harder and harder. He felt her heavy hips slamming down on him like a hammer. Fuck! It hurt, but it was worth it. Her tits were bouncing like crazy now, slapping her shoulders as she bounced. Aureus felt something he’d never felt before. An intense sensation of warmth was building in his groin. It was almost painful at first, but soon an intense euphoria overcame him.

 

Still the giant slave girl slammed up and down on his pelvis. This might break my pelvis, he thought, and yet I don’t really care. He heard the slave scream again with pleasure, louder than before, as she thrusted up and down on top of him. It finally ended in a moment of ecstasy. He felt fulfilled. So that’s what that was like, he thought.


Destiny slipped out and sat up. Her eyes were still closed, but as she gave him a mischievous half-smile he had the distinct feeling that she was watching him. She lied down next to Irena, putting a hand on her hip. Aureus felt his own hips, feeling their tenderness. They would be bruised, and badly. Well worth it, though, he thought. 

Irena looked at him with the same friendly smile as before. “I’m glad you liked Destiny. She’s just such a little bundle of joy, isn’t she? I can’t wait for you to meet her twin.” Aureus’ ears perked up a bit upon hearing the word twin. “I’ve never needed more than a few slaves at a time. Most of these slaves aren’t mine.” Aureus noticed a deep, rhythmic boom coming from the distance. A giantess was coming their way. She was big.

“Who do all the other slaves belong to?” Aureus looked around. There must have been a hundred slaves on the bed.

“Kim! Why, you haven’t met Kim yet, have you?”

“No, who’s Kim?” The booming continued.

“Aside from being the most lovely, wonderful person in Rome? Why, she’s my wife! You’ll love her! She’s just the most delightful, good-natured woman. So beautiful and friendly and caring. People always say we make a great couple.” The rhythmic booming noise was getting louder. He felt the bed shaking below him.

“Is she… big?” The booming was getting louder and louder. 

“Oh, I don’t really think about people in terms of things like race, or class, or size. But now that you mention it, I guess she’s quite a bit bigger than I am.”

Aureus looked to the left, and saw her. Walking towards them was a giantess clad in a white bikini, one of the tallest women Aureus had ever seen. She was beautiful, with coconut skin, an hourglass figure, and enormous breasts. The woman stood over seventy feet tall. Her massive, heavy breasts were barely contained by her tight white bikini top, and were so big they covered much of her abdomen. They bounced and rippled with each step, heaving and undulating with incredible weight. 

Kim stood in front of the bed, towering over them at nearly eighty feet tall. The slaves looked like mice compared to her. Her slaves started bowing to her immediately. “Hi honey!” said Irena.