- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Led by his female overseer, Aureus makes his way towards his new owner. With giant women around, even a simple walk can be deadly.

 

The Walk


Aureus pushed forward through the screaming crowds, watching what he could of the battle. The gladiators surrounded the enormous woman as best they could, hitting him with their swords, but it was little use. One by one, she crushed them, or tore them in half, as if they were dolls. It was grisly, thought Aureus, but he had to admit, it was an entertaining show, and not only because of the woman’s skimpy clothes. 

After what seemed like hours of walking, Aureus and his companions were nearly to the third tier of the Coliseum, where Rome’s elites were gathered. It was a steep climb up the uneven stairs to the third floor, but at last they had made it to the platform. A plethora of male soldiers guarded the stairs; behind them towered two female Praetorian guards, each standing over twelve feet tall. The Praetorian were the Empress’ personal body guards. They wore red skirts covered with skimpy leather cuirasses. Metal shin guards protected their lower legs and knees. One carried a sword, the other a mace, and each carried a simple leather whip by their side. 

Aureus watched as a short man holding a box walked past the guards without even making eye contact. Without hesitating, a Praetorian deftly bent over and grabbed the man by his arm, lifting him into the air. He dropped his box to the ground. 

“No commoners in the third tier. Leave now, scum.”

“But…but… I’m a vendor… I have my cards and everything. Look, my box is filled with pastries. Please, I beg you!”

“It checks out… very well, go on if you wish. Just be on good behavior.” 

The man continued on. Aureus’ overseer nodded at the guards and walked past the checkpoint, her slaves behind her. 

Aureus looked around in wonder. He had seen giantesses before, but never more than a few at once. There were dozens here, easily, if not hundreds. Some of them were only ten or twelve feet tall, but many stood thirty or forty feet, and a few stood close to a hundred. Most of the giant women were reclining. They sat on the flat, bed-like couches that were popular with the Roman elites. He looked over as they passed one such couch. Five women were sprawled out on a single huge couch, each taller and more beautiful than the last. 

The giant women paid Aureus and his crew no attention. The giantesses seemed to be completely absorbed by one another. One woman, a thin-faced brunette, playfully stroked the face of the busty woman beside her, while the busty woman slipped her hand up the brunette’s legs. Two black-haired women, each nearly thirty feet tall, held each other in their arms and kissed lightly. All the while dozens of slaves attended to their every need, lotioning, fanning and feeding them. The black-haired lovers rolled over each other as they embraced, completely oblivious to the slaves below them. The suddenly terrified slaves did their best to scramble out of the way. But one slave tripped and fell. Aureus cringed as a woman’s wide ass came down upon the poor slave. When the pair rolled over again, Aureus noticed the bloody outline of the crushed slave one the woman’s butt. A shame, he thought. The women didn’t seem to notice: eyes closed, they kissed each other passionately with open lips. Even if they did notice, he thought, they probably wouldn’t care. 

As they carried on, they felt the ground shaking, then saw the trio of enormous women walking towards them. The three women were laughing and joking as they walked, oblivious to everything but their conversation. The smallest of them was fifty feet tall, big enough that a single misstep could crush half of Aureus’ group. The slaves quickly got up against the wall to their left. They were lucky: they stood along a wide portion of the path. Ahead a group of men were trapped along a narrow section, a high wall to the left and a far drop to the right. Aureus recognized one of them: the vendor they had seen earlier. With their long legs and huge stride, the huge women were upon them quickly. 

By the time the men realized their predicament, it was too late. As they tried to run away, a huge foot, bigger than they were, came crashing down upon two men, crushing the men to goo. Another man tried to jump off the wall, but ended crushed below another woman’s foot. The vendor narrowly avoided being crushed by the third woman. Aureus watched as the vendor ran back and forth, box in hand. He jumped out of the way as a foot was about to come down upon him, the ran to the side, then ducked as another foot hit the ground with a loud boom. Somehow the man survived unscathed, still holding onto the box of pastries. The women passed harmlessly in front of Aureus’ fellow slaves. As the women walked past he saw the blood and body parts on the bottom of their feet. Did they not notice, or did they just not care? Was it really possible to be that indifferent to human life? Between the thunder of their footsteps Aureus heard the women joking and laughing, not a care in the world. 

As they continued forward, they watched the vendor approach a fat giantess who stood nearly forty feet tall. “Hello, beautiful young woman! Would you like to buy the sweetest pastries in all of Rome?” 

“Why, that sounds delicious, I’ll take them all,” the woman said with an earnest respect. Then she picked up the man and tossed him in her mouth, box of pastries and all. She swallowed him in a single gulp, then carried on as if nothing had happened. Aureus looked over at his friend. “The cost of doing business,” he said. He looked up, and noticed the woman eying them hungrily as they passed.

The crew carried on for a while, before stopping abruptly at the base of another giant couch. This one looked like it was built strong, with wide legs and a thick metal bedframe. From below it looked empty, save a few male slaves he could see near the side. The overseer turned around to address the group. “Aureus, your new Mistress is at the top of that couch. Your balls belong to her now. You better hope she’ll be as nice to you as I am.” 

“Livia,” Aureus found himself saying out loud. Even her name was beautiful.

“Aww, I’m afraid you won’t get to meet the pretty-pretty princess. The others are going to work for her, but you belong to someone else.”

“What? But I thought we were going to…”

“Did you want to meet the pretty pretty princess? I’m sorry. Maybe I can make you fell better,” she said walking up to him, “I said that if you were good, you could touch my huge, wonderful tits…” She opened her blouse and tore off her breast binder. The overseers’ massive tits poured out. She cupped them, holding them up with her hands. She walked over to Aureus. Even standing up, he didn’t quite stand as high as her breasts. The bottoms of the overseer’s huge breasts were just above his head. Suddenly the overseer slammed them her heavy tits down on Aureus’ head. The massive breasts hit Aureus with great force, knocking Aureus down. “Did you like them? I didn’t say how I’d let you touch them. Now climb, worm! Your new mistress is up there, and I’m sure she wants to meet her new property!” She snapped her whip at Aureus, sending him scrambling up the oak legs of the giant couch.

Aureus quickly climbed up the couch’s leg and mounted the top. Looking down, he saw that he was nearly twenty feet off the ground now. He saw the overseer walking away with the other slaves. He could try to run, try to find Livia, but it could be dangerous. Maybe it would be best if he at least found out who his new owner was, his new Mistress… But where was she? 

Aureus looked around the gigantic couch, curious eyes staring back at him. The huge bed stretched on for what seemed like a hundred feet in every direction, littered with what must have been a hundred slaves. None of them moved, or even made a sound. It was quiet up here. The masses of cheering crowds seemed distant now, even though the battle in the arena still raged on. But where was the new mistress? Then in the far corner, he saw his new mistress and walked towards her. The woman sat there, eyes closed. Had she been standing, she would have stood ten feet tall. A solid gold bikini hugged her thick curves, and a metal choker was tight around her neck. "Mistress?" Aureus called.