- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giantess, Femdom, Breast Smother, Butt Crush, Foot Crush, Almost Sex, Vore, Accidental Crush, Intentional Crush.

The Great Coliseum

Part 1: The Slaves' Overseer

Aureus and his fellow slaves pushed their way through the sun-drenched, crowded halls of the Great Coliseum, their overseer guiding them along with a whip in her hand. The Great Coliseum was immense. They say it was twenty times the size of Rome’s original coliseum, and Aureus didn’t doubt it. They were in the ground level of the coliseum now. Hundreds of thousands of lower caste men were crammed together tightly on the dirt floors, each trying to peer above those in front of them. Some tried to watch the Arena, others tried to catch a glimpse of the Goddesses above. They were mostly helots, field serfs; the lowest of the low, Aureus thought. Even Rome’s slave laborers looked down on the serfs. At least a slave had a master, and could rely on getting fed. But this week, all of Rome celebrated. The serfs bought as much wine as they could with whatever petty coins they had managed to scrounge over the years. The men were drunken and bawdy, pushing and shoving and jostling around for a better view. Some sung, or fought, or stumbled around blindly.

Aureus looked around. Up above them was the second tier, where women and wealthy men sat in wide auditorium-style seats. Above them was the third tier, where the Royal family and the truly elites luxuriated in their immense wealth. He could see the biggest of them from here, eighty and ninety-feet tall women reclining on pillow beds. That’s where Livia is, thought Aureus. 

Aureus and his crew were on their way to meet Princess Livia, a fact which pleased Aureus greatly. Aureus, though a mere slave, had a relationship with the 15-foot tall princess. They had carried on in secret for over a year, though was getting more and more difficult for the two to meet each other without anyone finding out. A friendly servant had helped to accommodate them in the past. He arranged last night to have Aureus’ work duties changed. Now, instead of working as a laborer, he was on his way to become one of Livia’s pleasure slaves. 

Aureus thought back to what that crude overseer had told him about his duties: He’d “lotion her tits, feed her grapes, fan her face, do whatever else she wants you to. Anything she wants, you’ll do it, and you’ll call her Mistress, Goddess be praised. Pleasure slaves don’t live long, but it’s the best job a worm like you will ever have.” The penalty for a slave disobeying their master was death, he thought. That meant that anything she asked him to do, any sexual favor she wanted, he had no choice but to do it. If she wanted to suck his cock, he’d have to comply, or she could crush him under her foot. It’s all part of the job description. Somehow, the thought of being forced to please Livia made the idea even more appealing. Maybe, he thought, I don’t want to be freed after all.

Aureus looked over at the overseer. This overseer stood close to nine feet tall, higher than most of her lot. She had a stern demeanor that often gave way to a kind of malicious playfulness. Her body was clearly feminine, with strong hips and hefty breasts, but her subtly toned musculature betrayed her impressive physical strength. She wore tight brown leather armor that left most of her breasts and legs exposed: a good overseer used her sexuality as much as her whip to keep her men in line. She carried a long whip in her right hand. None of her subordinates had ever known their overseer by her real name: they all called her Magistra, or Mistress.

A dark-skinned slave with a strange accent turned towards Aureus. He spoke quietly. “This would be good time to run,” the slave said. “Look at crowd… how many serfs? Thousand? More? We look just like them, only with iron neck and wrist. No chain together. Maybe we run? So many, they never find us. They never even know we gone.”
Aureus whispered back. “That’s a bad idea. The Magistra would kill us. Just keep walking.”
“I want to run for while now. This is good time.”
“Don’t. You’ll get killed. We’re going to belong to princess Livia. Trust me, she treats her slaves well.”
“Princess Livia? I know of her sister, Julia. Evil goddess. Beautiful but evil. She like kill slave. Crush slave. I hear sister Livia even worse. Some slave like bad goddess: like imagine giant woman crush them with foot. Think it sexy. Some slave crazy. I like to live.”

The overseer suddenly turned around and stared down the slaves. Each of the men stopped dead in his tracks. The overseer spoke, raising her voice. Her tone was in turns commanding and playful, seductive and authoritative, kindly and cruel. 

“There’s a bit of a crowd ahead. You little pitiful little worms might be thinking about running away. Don’t. Livia, her highness, praise her beauty, insists that her slaves not wear chains. She might even free some of you unworthy little rodents. But I’m not done having fun with you yet. Until I take you to Livia,” she said with a playful smile, “every one of your adorable little cocks belongs to me.” She walked forward to one of her slaves. He looked like a dwarf next to her. She knelt down and grabbed his balls.

“If any one of you try to run… I’ll get to have some fun with you.” She squeezed the man’s testicles with her strong fingers. The man let out a scream and stumbled back.

“Do not make noise unless you are spoken to, worm!” She hit the screaming man over his back, knocking him down. She bent down to look the man in the eye. “I know what it takes to geld a man. You’ll be fine, you little weakling. If you behave, I’ll let you keep your balls. If not, I’ve been sharpening my heels. Do your understand?”

“Yes mistress,” the slaves said in unison. With that, she led the way.

At first the crowd was relatively tame. The overseer’s nine-foot stature was intimidating to serfs, who weren’t used to seeing a real giantess. As they went ahead, though, the crowds got denser and the men got drunker. The overseer whipped any men who stood too close in front of her, knocking some of them down and bloodying others. She did it casually, without thought, Aureus observed, the same way most people would swat a fly. As they got deeper into the crowds, Aureus noticed something. The crowds were getting thicker, yes, but something else: the mood seemed to be shifting. The crowd was getting drunker, wilder, angrier. At this rate, he thought, there could be a riot. 

A few minutes later a brawl broke out in the crowd. The overseer quickly pushed forward, using her whip to clear out the serfs in front of them, but it wasn’t enough. One serf tried to tackle the overseer from behind. She was furious. The overseer effortlessly grabbed the serf and lifted him above her head like a ragdoll. She tossed him far into the crowd, toppling half a dozen men over like dominos. She fought her way through the crowd, throwing and whipping and punching any men who got too close to her. When men bumped into her, she would shove them down with incredible force or knock them down with a swift kick to the groin. Aureus looked at the overseers’ face and saw a wicked smile. She was loving this.

A wild-looking serf ran up to the overseer and tried to grope her breasts. He grabbed her blouse, ripping her top open. Her enormous tits poured out of her blouse. They had looked big under the leather blouse, Aureus thought, but not nearly this big. Had she been binding her breasts all this time? For a second the overseer looked shocked, but then a confident smile went on her face. The overseer turned and effortlessly grabbed the man by the hair. She picked him up one-handed, as easily as if he were a doll. Pressing his head firmly between her breasts, she pushed her breasts together with her other arm. 

“You like my tits?” The man struggled, but she held him tight. He struggled to speak but couldn’t manage anything beyond a few muffled groans. The man’s head was buried between the overseers’ huge tits. “You must like them, why else would you try to grab them? You’re cute, for a tiny little helot worm. Mmm, it feels good having a man suck on my tits.” The man flailed his arms around and tried to hit her, but it was no use. “Are you having a hard time breathing? Are these big, luscious tits just too big for you?” The man fought and fought to no avail. He managed to get a couple of words out: they sounded vaguely like ‘please’ and ‘breathe.’ “Do you not like this? Is that why you’re trying to get away? Too bad, I’m having fun. I’m going to kill you with my fucking tits. I’ve always wanted to smother a man to death with these enormous fucking tits.” The man tried to breathe, tried to scream, but every sound was muffled between her huge breasts. The man’s face was starting to turn blue. 

“Mmmm, yeah, seeing you trying soooo hard to breathe is such a turn-on. I want to watch you die gasping for air. I’m getting off to this. Oh yeah, I feel so fucking powerful. I’m going to smother you to death with my fucking tits...” The man flailed his arms and legs wildly. His face was a sort of blue-violet color. “Feel the power of my fucking monster tits.” The main kicked his legs one last time, then suddenly went limp. The overseer breathed a deep, satisfied smile on her face. She let out a long sigh. “Fuck that was good.” 

She snapped his neck to be sure, and then threw his limp body hard against the ground. The overseer looked back towards the group, grabbing her enormous breasts with both hands. “I’m in a good mood. If you make it to Livia alive, I might let one of you touch these massive, perfect tits. But if any of you try to run, I’ll rip your head off with my fucking pussy.” If he didn’t know better, Aureus would have described the look on her face as a sweet smile. He wondered if this was her idea of flirting. “Do you little worms understand?”

“Yes mistress,” they quickly replied in unison. Turning around, she took the dead man’s toga, wrapping it around her chest, and continued on. The serfs were falling over each other to get out of her way as she strode confidently through the crowd. Aureus looked at his dark-skinned slave friend: he didn’t think the man planned to try and run. Not anymore.

The brawl seemed to be calming now. Aureus and the others were getting close to the stairwell when they heard the crowd starting to cheer. It started out as a few scattered shouts, but turned into a deafening roar that consumed the entire crowd. Aureus looked out towards the arena. Dozens of gladiators stood out in the middle of the fighting arena, armed with a variety of blunted melee weapons. Then, from a wide gateway came two African war elephants, each with five soldiers riding on the backs. All of them seemed to be on the same side. With that many fighters, Aureus wondered what the opposing team would ook like. 

And then he noticed something else. Usually an arena would have the lowest level of spectators elevated above the fighting arena, or at least protected by some kind of barricade. But there was nothing to divide the lower level from the fighting area, not even a fence. The elephants could spill out into the crowd, causing untold deaths. And knowing Rome, it wouldn’t just be elephants they had fighting.

Aureus took note of the huge, closed gate on the far side of the arena. Forty or so men lined in the arena, twenty on each side of the gate. They picked up two chains lying on the ground and started to pull. With a loud creek and a series of banging sounds, the gate slowly opened. Aureus saw the opposing side. 

A single, huge giantess stood there, over thirty feet tall. A mesh of thick ropes were wrapped tightly around her back and breasts, holding up her massive tits, while a chainmail skirt protected her groin. She wore nothing else, save the red blindfold covering her eyes, and the iron shackles around her wrists. She was a slave, Aureus realized. A gladiatrix. 

The gladiatrix bent over and got on all her hands and feet. She loped out of the gate on all fours. Then she stopped. Turning her head, she sniffed the air until she found the gladiators' scent. She had found her quarry. Arching her back, she thrust out her chest and let out a deafening, bestial roar.

The games were about to begin.