- Text Size +

Once more, Livia felt herself expanding. Her thick, soft hips grew wider, spreading apart and burying several men beneath their growing mass. Her already generous breasts swelled, full and soft and massive yet still youthfully firm. And her whole body expanded, stretching upward and outward, and she felt the incredible heaviness of her body. Cracks ran through the tile below her like spiderwebs, expanding outward as Livia’s voluptuous body became more and more massive.

 

The power rushed through Livia, shooting through her like a bolt of electricity. The men around her suddenly seemed impossibly tiny, as insignificant as bugs. They were less like men, and more like mice, or insects… or playthings. And without giving it a single thought, Livia found herself grabbing handfuls of them and hungrily stuffing her mouth, chewing and biting and swallowing madly until blood ran down the corner of her lips, though it was never enough to fill her. And as that hunger diminished another became more powerful, a burning warmth from between her thighs that demanded more.

 

There was nowhere for the men to run, not unless they could make it past her. Livia’s spread her immense legs so that they spread across the width of the Temple, blocking the only way out. Most men cowered away from her, shrinking back against the walls and hoping not to be noticed. Now and then, a few would try and get past her, doing their best to crawl under her calves or climb over her feet. But whenever Livia felt a tickle on her leg she would snatch them up, one by one, sacrificing their little bodies to her insatiable appetite.

 

Even as the bulk of the crowd cowered back, some of the men would come to her willingly, guided by a lust that was stronger than their fear. They made their way to her, their eyes hungry, but not half as hungry as hers. They found their hands groping her, massaging the walls of a vulva that was nearly as tall as they were. One man tried to pleasure her, using both hands to pull back the veil above her clitoris. He tried to wrap his mouth around it, though it was too big for him, as round and full as a ripe peach. Livia grabbed these men, stuffing them inside of her, filling the gaping maw that hungered so much more than her mouth.

 

She delighted in the way they wriggled inside of her, fighting for air, squirming wildly against the walls of her vagina. But it wasn’t enough. It wasn’t even close to enough. So she would grab more and more men and stuff their little terrified bodies inside of her, and when the crawled out gasping for air she’d stuff them in again. And now and again she’d take one of their wet little bodies out, even as they choked on her thick, warm fluids, sticking them in her mouth and sucking her own moistness off of them before she swallowed them whole. They squirmed as they slid down her tongue, trying in vain to grab ahold of something, anything, before they glided inevitably down her throat.

 

The hunger became more powerful, and Livia’s eyes became wide like a playful cat. She did everything she could to fill herself, grabbing men by the handful as they fled and cramming them into herself, stuffing and chewing and gasping and moaning as the men screamed and begged and fled. But still, she wanted more, needed more, and still there were still so many more men for her to devour.