- Text Size +

Livia moaned in pleasure, "Oh, yes... yes..." She called out, over and over again, her moans slowly becoming more intense, more bestial. And then, one last moan, long and pained and hungry like a wolf's howl.

 

With that moan, power shot through Livia, and once more she started to grow. Her body expanded, more quickly now than before. Her breasts grew fuller and heavier, stretching out the bands of her bra until it finally snapped, unleashing her enormous breasts. Her legs stretched out, becoming longer and thicker, and quaking with newfound power. Cracks started to spread like spider webs through the tile of the floor. Anastasia looked more and more like a plaything next to her goddess. The men, who stared dumbfounded at Livia, looked like mice as they cowered before her.

 

Anastasia could feel Livia's weight bearing down on her more and more. Livia's thick thighs squeezed her, until Anna could feel her ribs about to break. She pulled away for a moment. "My goddess," she called, "you're hurting me--" But Livia grabbed her head, forcing the priestess's head back between her thighs.

 

"I'm sorry," Livia said, almost moaning her words, "but I need you... to... please... me... now..."

 

Livia forced the priestess  up against herself. The priestess's face disappeared into Livia's now enormous womanhood. The walls of her goddess's labia soaked the priestess in thick, warm fluid. Anastasia struggled to breathe, yet even as she gasped for breath she never stopped pleasuring her goddess. The pain came and went, with Livia's thighs bearing upon her with her goddess's incredible weight. But Anastasia pushed these feelings to the back of her mind. She guided her tongue in tight circles around the edge of her goddess's clitoris, never stopping, even as she gasped for air. Slowly, Livia grew, and Anastasia continued, while her vision blurred and her consciousness dimmed, never for a moment stopping.

 

A licentious slave crept up behind Livia. He saw Livia bent over, her hips near the ground. The slave, removing his loincloth, climbed up onto the goddess, trying to mount her. He tried to climb up onto her, but his arms couldn't reach all the way around her hips. The slave fell back onto the floor, and Livia, guided by instinct, let herself fall back onto the man.

 

Just as Anastasia was about to suffocate, Livia's fall released her. Anastasia tumbled away from Livia, gasping for breath and stumbling to safety. Livia's ass came crashing down upon the slave. The weight of her body hit him hard, bruising his bones and all but breaking his pelvis. He screamed out in pain, but Livia paid him no mind. Guided by desire, she grinded herself against the man's crotch, rubbing her vulva along the hardness of his genitals. Livia moaned with a howling, animalistic energy as she rubbed against her newfound toy. The slave moaned as well, with a mix of pain and pleasure.

 

Instinct guided Livia as she glided the slave's cock inside her. Crouching above him, she thrusted her hips up and down, letting it rub against the walls of her vagina. He was well-endowed; not as big as she would have liked, at her size, but just big enough to please her. She started slow, but soon found herself wanting more. Livia thrusted harder, slamming her hips down upon the man, her ass cheeks slapping hard against his legs. Even this wasn't enough. Soon she was slamming down on him as hard as she could. The man had grown too tired to scream out, but each thrust brought his pelvis ever-closer to breaking.

 

Livia found herself becoming conscious of her surroundings. For once, she could see beyond the haze of lust and pleasure, and she realized in full what she was doing. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Livia realized that she was killing the man. She realized that it was wrong for her to do that. But these realizations were removed, distant. Only two things were in the fore of her mind. Lust, and pleasure. She wanted more, and she needed more. She grabbed the little man by his hips, yanking his hips up as she thrusted down. She thrusted as hard as she could, pulling the man up against her with each thrust. Each time he penetrated into her, each time just nearly deep enough to please her. But even as his pelvis started to break, Livia needed more. She slammed her body on top of him like a hammer, over and over again. And each time, his pelvis cracked just a little more. But she kept going, even harder now, her thrusts cracking the tile of the temple floor. His pelvis shattered, and his ribs and spine soon after.

 

Livia didn't stop until she felt him fall out of her. She looked down and saw what was left of the little man. His hips and chest were all but disintegrated; there was little left but the red goo that was splattered on the floor. Livia knew that she should feel disgusted. But there was only one thought in the front of her mind: 'more.' She realized that her legs were covered in the man's blood, and knew that she should feel shameful. But the warm blood invigorated her. She felt herself leeching the man's energy, her body absorbing the power of his life force.

 

As the newfound power flooded through her, Livia started to grow once more. Her already tight clothes grew tighter, as the bands of fabric became tense with pressure. One by one, her clothes started to tear. Her bra strap snapped apart, freeing her growing breasts. Her panties ripped apart, the torn fabric falling to the ground. And the front of her white dress tore open, as the men around her stared up in awe. Livia grew, bigger and bigger, until she was nearly as tall as her sister had been earlier that evening. She felt herself growing taller, foot by foot, and felt her strength multiplying as she grew. With every small movement, she could feel her own immense strength, and the sheer mass she now possessed. Livia stood well over thirty feet tall now, and that was after killing just two of them. But thirty feet wasn't tall enough. She needed more. So much more.

 

As Livia grew, the men around her seemed to be growing smaller. And not just smaller. Weaker. More fragile. And ever more insignificant. The men's faces became harder to make out, their distinguishing features becoming easier to ignore.

 

Livia flew into a frenzy. She grabbed the nearest man by the throat, plunging his entire head into her pussy. With her legs pinning the man down, Livia thrusted her hips up and down against the ground, the man's head going deep inside of her. With each thrust, she slammed down on the man's chest, breaking ribs and knocking the air out of his chest. The slave gasped frantically for air. Between breaths he screamed out desperately for help, though the wetness of Livia's tight, soaking pussy muffled his screams. Livia paid his screams no attention. They were hard to hear over Livia's ecstatic moans.

 

Livia hungered. While she thrusted against the ground, holding the man down with her left hand, she grabbed another man from the frightened crowd in front of her, forcefully grabbing him by the waist. The man begged for his life in a strange tongue as Livia raised him above her head. She wanted to swallow the man whole, but Livia wasn't big enough for that. Not yet, anyway. So she stuck the man's head and chest inside her mouth and bit down, pulling the man's legs away and ripping his body in half with her incisors. She chewed his body hungrily. Soon, she realized that she was savoring him, enjoying the subtle tastes of his flesh as his body became a part of her. Then as soon as she had swallowed his upper body, she tossed in his legs and thighs, tearing them apart just as mercilessly. There were so many wonderful, delicate flavors, like the finest steak... She felt no shame, or if she did, such emotions were hidden back in the far recesses of her consciousness. All she felt was lust and hunger and joy. There were so many little men around, toys and snacks that they were, and she could feel another growth spurt coming on...